John Stones #18 Hello, you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Stones #19 Do something hot to get our attention, or risk going a whole thread without even a mention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really need to clean the kitchen but instead spent 2 hours scrolling throughout TikTok looking at videos of the sexiest man on earth 😍🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s like a duck boy keeping us hanging on my a thread. Never texting back and then when he does we go running for a shag

yeh I might be speaking from experience from my younger days 😂😂😂😂

anyone else sick of this ducking heat. Little S has only just gone to bed and I’m going to bed soon ready for work tomorrow and I don’t get much of an evening 😑😑

Really need to clean the kitchen but instead spent 2 hours scrolling throughout TikTok looking at videos of the sexiest man on earth 😍🥵
AND YOU DIDNT SHARE THEM

• Heart
  • Haha
He’s like a duck boy keeping us hanging on my a thread. Never texting back and then when he does we go running for a shag

yeh I might be speaking from experience from my younger days 😂😂😂😂

anyone else sick of this ducking heat. Little S has only just gone to bed and I’m going to bed soon ready for work tomorrow and I don’t get much of an evening 😑😑
My kinda man 🥺 explains why I’m single I pick utter cunts

• Sad
  • Haha
If it goes on much longer you might need to give the GP a ring incase they want you to provide a sample
catching up so may have missed lots but second that after my cousins recent experience, hope you’re feeling better soon @cobette

Looks like you’re having a grand time! 🤣

Noooooooooo! :cry: I’m so sorry. How are you feeling now, any improvement?

@mimimithis are you feeling better?

@Gattle09 how was your first day at the new job?

I hope all the rest of you beautiful lot are doing well.
last day today, start Monday. I was just celebrating only having 9 hours left last night😆

how long have you got left in Paris?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Where is the @cobette should we send my ambulance? I’ve got so much to catch up on from today

p.s I’ve never sweated so much on a day out in my life

Also I’ve got something that might lure the @cobette in…

More bait, maybe? I dunno, I'm new and I'm trying. Why can't City give us this kind of content? 😭

When the defenders have had enough of his shouting 👀

Training-10.08.22-135~2.JPG

Coady and Tarks could bully me any day...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.