John Stones #18 Hello, you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol beavertown. You're starting early, it's barely midday 💀 that glass is so cute though. Do you have a cupboard of glasses nicked from pubs? You seem the type.

Still no period and no more spotting or symptoms. I have my repeat medication review with my GP in a couple of weeks so will mention it then
I am currently bleeding for all the tattlers

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I've basically been asleep all day. I think this is maybe the end of it now just catching up on what rest I've missed.

I tried to eat some fruit but felt like it was coming back on me. The apple juice I think is a bad idea, too acidic. I've gone back to squash.

Thank you girls for the love. I am so bored of this.
I can imagine. This is dragging on a little too long now. 🥺😕

I agree with @Violetroselily , if that doesn't get better, you should get a GP to give a sample and get a more targeted treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If it goes on much longer you might need to give the GP a ring incase they want you to provide a sample
The Imodium seems to have sorted out my botty. Just feel like I have lots of trapped wind now. I'm feeling v nausous which I think is combo of hunger and wrong drinks.

• Sad
The Imodium seems to have sorted out my botty. Just feel like I have lots of trapped wind now. I'm feeling v nausous which I think is combo of hunger and wrong drinks.
Is the squash juice helping any? You could also try making a yoghurt drink, just lessening the acidity of the juice itself, if you could stomach the yoghurt.

• Heart
Looks like you’re having a grand time! 🤣

Noooooooooo! :cry: I’m so sorry. How are you feeling now, any improvement?

@mimimithis are you feeling better?

@Gattle09 how was your first day at the new job?

I hope all the rest of you beautiful lot are doing well.
I'm feeling a bit better, less nauseous. How was your museum day? Did you have fun? Did you eat somewhere nice?

Did you see the new CL kit photo shoot with your boy?
B5EC6CBC-7FE6-4CA9-B883-2FA04BFE321D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm feeling a bit better, less nauseous. How was your museum day? Did you have fun? Did you eat somewhere nice?

Did you see the new CL kit photo shoot with your boy?
So glad you’re feeling better! ❤ I had a great day in the Musee Carnavalet and Musee d’Orsay. I also walked up to Sacre Coeur. It was a bit too hot to be in Montmartre today with its eleventy billion steps.

I hadn’t seen the photo shoot pics, thanks for alerting me to them! That’s not his most flattering angle, bless his socks.🤣 The Adidas shoot was better but I’ll check out the other CL ones, thank you!

Like our pints are half empty 🤣
Tell your RLF that your Tattle pals are chastising him hard for this.

• Heart
So glad you’re feeling better! ❤ I had a great day in the Musee Carnavalet and Musee d’Orsay. I also walked up to Sacre Coeur. It was a bit too hot to be in Montmartre today with its eleventy billion steps.

I hadn’t seen the photo shoot pics, thanks for alerting me to them! That’s not his most flattering angle, bless his socks.🤣 The Adidas shoot was better but I’ll check out the other CL ones, thank you!

Montmartres steps are a mess on a good day. 😂 Are there many people around? Oooooh, the Musée Carnavalet is nice, I haven't been in ages. I love the Marais district in general, it's so lively.

There are better pictures out now, but that was the first I found 😂

People cannot just spill beer, that's not done.

• Heart

We’re avoiding the chat about the fact I’ve obviously had sex with the bar man. We live NO WHERE near the city yet he picks the bar to go to where I’ve got a past 🤦🏻‍♀️/ISPOILER]

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Montmartres steps are a mess on a good day. 😂 Are there many people around? Oooooh, the Musée Carnavalet is nice, I haven't been in ages. I love the Marais district in general, it's so lively.

There are better pictures out now, but that was the first I found 😂

People cannot just spill beer, that's not done.
There are tons of tourists in Paris right now. There were throngs of people around Sacre Couer and I couldn’t move in the Impressionist rooms in the Musee d’Orsay without constantly bumping into people! Tomorrow, I’m spending all day in the Louvre so yet more crowds. :(

I’m catching up on the thread. Any new bae pics?

• Heart
  • Wow
There are tons of tourists in Paris right now. There were throngs of people around Sacre Couer and I couldn’t move in the Impressionist rooms in the Musee d’Orsay without constantly bumping into people! Tomorrow, I’m spending all day in the Louvre so yet more crowds. :(

The Louvre is always so crowded... 😩

Hahaha. No.
He's perfecting his Houdini impression these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

He’s non existent this week💔💔💔😭

• Sad
Like our pints are half empty 🤣
Is he now wearing the remaining half?

We’re avoiding the chat about the fact I’ve obviously had sex with the bar man. We live NO WHERE near the city yet he picks the bar to go to where I’ve got a past 🤦🏻‍♀️/ISPOILER]

also this feels like it should feature in one of the dates?! [/ISPOILER

]

I am currently bleeding for all the tattlers
oh mate I'm sorry you are taking this one for the team 💔 I hope you're not feeling too crap?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Is he now wearing the remaining half?

also this feels like it should feature in one of the dates?! [/ISPOILER

oh mate I'm sorry you are taking this one for the team 💔 I hope you're not feeling too crap?

Imagine RLF is one of the disasters 🤣 we have had a few in our years 🤣 our first date was a gig… that I was supposed to take my ex to

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.