John Stones #19 Do something hot to get our attention, or risk going a whole thread without even a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning. It’s Friday, yay, so I hope everyone who has to work today can sail through smoothly.

Do you have the chance to watch the meteor shower tonight? 😍

How are you feeling, @cobette ?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good morning. It’s Friday, yay, so I hope everyone who has to work today can sail through smoothly.

Do you have the chance to watch the meteor shower tonight? 😍

How are you feeling, @cobette ?
I slept all yesterday, think my body is catching up on all rest I've missed. Still no appetite 🥺 Still sore tummy. I am hopeful I am getting better now though thank you.

How is everyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I slept all yesterday, think my body is catching up on all rest I've missed. Still no appetite 🥺 Still sore tummy. I am hopeful I am getting better now though thank you.

How is everyone?
Your work trousers are going to fall off you next time you put them on. You're not going in today are you? Have you decided what to do about tomorrow?

• Heart

How is everyone?
Sleep is absolute vital for recovery. I’m glad you’ve been catching up. ❤

Fingers crossed it’s the end of it all, and you’ll be right as rain soon! ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Your work trousers are going to fall off you next time you put them on. You're not going in today are you? Have you decided what to do about tomorrow?
Definitely not going in today. I phoned my boss yesterday afternoon.

I'm taking a wait and see approach to tomorrow, the others are going still so I can tag along if I feel up to it. The heat is concerning though.

• Heart
im melting already. Got my frozen vimto. Hoping for a nice day 😩😩
I don't envy you being outside in the heat 😢 what time will you finish?

Definitely not going in today. I phoned my boss yesterday afternoon.

I'm taking a wait and see approach to tomorrow, the others are going still so I can tag along if I feel up to it. The heat is concerning though.
What time would you need to leave? Bear in mind you're already dehydrated so need to be extra careful in the heat

Babies?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't envy you being outside in the heat 😢 what time will you finish?

What time would you need to leave? Bear in mind you're already dehydrated so need to be extra careful in the heat

Babies?
My friend drives a lot faster than me so maybe 8?!

Johncat is at RLF's feet, you don't want to see that.

20220812_081620.jpg

im melting already. Got my frozen vimto. Hoping for a nice day 😩😩
Hope you can get finished before it gets really hot!

I've decided I don't like summer after all. This house is far far too hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ll finish whenever I get done but I’m not sure what time that will be yet as I don’t like to walk too fast when it’s hot. Probs around 2pm!!😩🥵. My vimto is already melted
@cobette hope you’re ok

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My friend drives a lot faster than me so maybe 8?!

Johncat is at RLF's feet, you don't want to see that.

Hope you can get finished before it gets really hot!

I've decided I don't like summer after all. This house is far far too hot.
Hope you’re feeling better soon. Must be really frustrating for you.

hoping for cooler weather and healthy vibes for everyone

I’ll finish whenever I get done but I’m not sure what time that will be yet as I don’t like to walk too fast when it’s hot. Probs around 2pm!!😩🥵. My vimto is already melted
@cobette hope you’re ok
too early for an ice lolly?

• Heart
  • Haha
How is the hangover today @LurkingAnnie ?
My cousin has a cocktail bar near the bridge in Newcastle but I could not tell you what it is called, therefore this is a pointless story.

Edit: it's called Mother Mercy

• Haha
  • Heart
How is the hangover today @LurkingAnnie ?
My cousin has a cocktail bar near the bridge in Newcastle but I could not tell you what it is called, therefore this is a pointless story.

Edit: it's called Mother Mercy
I was actually there yesterday!!
We got home about half 7 I thought I’d be bad today but I’m ok. Taking my car the garage now and then we’re going for brunch

you’ll all be thrilled to know; my hair is tied up in this heat…

• Heart
We got home about half 7 I thought I’d be bad today but I’m ok. Taking my car the garage now and then we’re going for brunch

You've had such a busy week! Are you relaxing this weekend or more plans?

That's not where you'd slept with the barman is it!? I've you've slept with my cousin this could be awkward.

• Haha
I just got whistled at lads. I’ve still got it
Hot young mama alert 😍

In more ways than one, I just realised, 🤦‍♀️ due to the weather, but I’ll keep this comment in the most figurative way possible! 😘

Hair tied up, going for brunch… it’s building up to be a great day for you? What are you having?

• Heart
  • Haha
We have just got up to Manchester for the weekend and it’s so hot, managed to check in already after some flirting and now hoping to see a certain someone play tomorrow!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You've had such a busy week! Are you relaxing this weekend or more plans?

That's not where you'd slept with the barman is it!? I've you've slept with my cousin this could be awkward.
Nooo, different bar 🤣 imagine though we were connected in such a way 🤣

dads birthday tomorrow, but think I’m just going to watch the match with him and then I’m their designated driver tomorrow night so dropping them into the local town for food and drinks.
Hot young mama alert 😍

In more ways than one, I just realised, 🤦‍♀️ due to the weather, but I’ll keep this comment in the most figurative way possible! 😘

Hair tied up, going for brunch… it’s building up to be a great day for you? What are you having?
Trying out a new place - so not entirely sure yet… I fancy pancakes 🤣

We have just got up to Manchester for the weekend and it’s so hot, managed to check in already after some flirting and now hoping to see a certain someone play tomorrow!!!
Well done you!! Hope you have a fab time

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm boiling. Got all the windows in my house open but there's still basically no breeze.

Going to be grouchy all day I think.

Could easily be cheered up by bae proving he's alive though.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.