Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's difficult to know for absolute certainty but the profile was active for over two months and it was deleted very soon after I posted the link here. Also, has that picture what I call look-I-have-muscles-and-here's-my-nipple-photo ever been published anywhere else? I couldn't find it on insta.
I am actually quite impressed by this find! Shame it was "coincidentally" taken down right after being posted here. 😏 Either it was actually Joel, or some crazy fan-hatet hybrid like J&Lfan running a deep psy-op trolling mission.. either way it's just as interesting and reeks of Joel IMO. Seeing him be either exposed or eventually forced to respond is so bleeping satisfying I can't believe it! He will get what is coming to him either way, be it this sort of exposé type stuff or the emotional pressure of having people slowly realize how disingenuous, using, and emotionally manipulative he is. I am sure more than one of his exes is deeply satisfied to see this. 😁

Reactions: 1
Hey Joel! Why did you delete your Seeking profile so fast? It's difficult to find a sugar daddy if you don't have a profile. But don't worry, the internet doesn't forget. I took screenshots.
I really wish I could have seen his "Wish List" that there was a link to as seen in that second screenshot!

Wonder if his agent/management are aware of his dreams to be a sugar baby? :ROFLMAO: :unsure:
Some people in the industry delight in finding out about such desperate and deluded aspirations, especially if that person has just a modicum of popularity. They make for easy prey and exploitation and are clearly desperate. They accept contracts and exploitative jobs for low pay for the chance to be exposed and are easily taken advantage of.

Decent casting staff, agents and managers will usually avoid really doing much for those types because they usually prove problematic even if given the leg-up without strings or compromise. Think emotional instability, unreliability, laziness and the like

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember ages ago in a vlog he went to north london somewhere (St. John's wood I think) for an 'appointment' but he never said what and said he would explain at some point. I assumed it was conversion therapy or something (because of his abundant, likely christianity induced self hatred and internalised homophobia) but maybe it was a sugar daddy meet up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember ages ago in a vlog he went to north london somewhere (St. John's wood I think) for an 'appointment' but he never said what and said he would explain at some point. I assumed it was conversion therapy or something (because of his abundant, likely christianity induced self hatred and internalised homophobia) but maybe it was a sugar daddy meet up :ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling it was something to do with his warts or his weird hair transplant. Notice how the hair transplant has totally failed to grow in and his hairline looks exactly as it did before? Lucky he got it for free!

His short video ranting about the European cup final will go down well. He's probably trying to gain some hate so he can talk about it in a video!

His short video ranting about the European cup final will go down well. He's probably trying to gain some hate so he can talk about it in a video!
I went and watched that. I like it when he says "I'd rather sit on a sword!"
Now dear Moldy, whose mighty weapon would you like to sit on? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know ! Moaning that his parents and brother are watching the football, you can just tell the little brat has had everyone at his beck and call the mouldy minger, I’m just about to start the “am I still a Christian” video 🙄

I went and watched that. I like it when he says "I'd rather sit on a sword!"
Now dear Moldy, whose mighty weapon would you like to sit on? :sneaky:
Joel is 100% the type of person who thinks he can make a personality out of disliking something popular.

Yep, he's such a negative twit and his click bait titles just shows you he's desperate for the views.

“I don’t care about football”

Well obviously you care enough make a video of you throwing a strop in your scruffy mini, let your family watch the match whilst you pull weird faces at your camera for tiktok, soft twit. Sorry tattlers, I’m feeling very VENOMous today😂

• Haha
Did he really book a flight to Boston thinking that he would be allowed to travel to the US this summer? Dumb ass. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did he really book a flight to Boston thinking that he would be allowed to travel to the US this summer? Dumb ass. LOL
Yes it hasn’t been mentioned again though, he must be hoping that the ”legends” have forgotten about it and urgh that room he was doing the q and a in, that shade of green is the ugliest colour I’ve ever seen !

• Haha
urgh that room he was doing the q and a in, that shade of green is the ugliest colour I’ve ever seen !
It really annoys me that he leaves the door to Lucy's room open. The set up is terrible and if I were Lucy I would hate him having to walk through my room to be in the 'office' to film his silly little videos.

But to leave her room on display the whole time seems a bit disrespectful.

ETA: Lucy has really been taken for a mug. She's contributed to the purchase of the house (no doubt more than Joel I'd imagine) yet has absolutely no personal space there

It really annoys me that he leaves the door to Lucy's room open. The set up is terrible and if I were Lucy I would hate him having to walk through my room to be in the 'office' to film his silly little videos.

ETA: Lucy has really been taken for a mug. She's contributed to the purchase of the house (no doubt more than Joel I'd imagine) yet has absolutely no personal space there
not to mention even without the privacy issue that house is awful, and her room is such an awkward shape tp furnish

So true I feel so sorry for Lucy, unlike mouldy she seems really genuine and a nice person and she’s just being used as a prop for his crap content

So true I feel so sorry for Lucy, unlike mouldy she seems really genuine and a nice person and she’s just being used as a prop for his crap content
I don't get why none of her friends/family said something to her (unless they have and she has ignored it I guess)

I don't get why none of her friends/family said something to her (unless they have and she has ignored it I guess)
It doesn’t make sense though for 2 friends to buy a house together though let’s be honest, when they both meet partners and want to move in, they’ll have the London cave as a mill stone around their necks

It doesn’t make sense though for 2 friends to buy a house together though let’s be honest, when they both meet partners and want to move in, they’ll have the London cave as a mill stone around their necks
I just hope they got a properly drawn up contract so each of their rights are protected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.