Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he escaped his Mouldy cave and is in the Cotswolds sleeping with Lia. Also wearing T-shirts that are too small for him. Then he went to his parents house and made them a disgusting chocolate mug cake. "AVURRR LOVES IT HERE!" Yeah! Because the poor witch has space to run around and isn't crammed in a tiny mouldy cupboard under the stairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven’t even watched the vlog yet his whiny voices just goes right through me, I’ll have to watch it at 1.5x speed. That’s all Mouldy does, bake cakes and LMFAO at the Ayyvur comment 😂

LOL @ the t-shirt that's way too small for him and the jean shorts with the weird cut.

He's replacing the drapes because he hates them and "everyone is telling him that they hate it." Also mentioned that they're replacing the blue couch that they just bought. Righty-oh

What do you guys think Joel smells like? I'm thinking a mix of Axe body spray, mould and mildew.
You're right. I bet their house smells of that smell you get when your clothes don't dry properly. Any americans here with dryers might be unfamiliar with this smell. But any brits who've lived in a damp student house and had to share a clothes horse with other students will understand haha

Oh my god I'm so behind on mouldy's vlogs.

I think I'll start with 'My Parents Come to Visit My House for the First Time!' tonight as its about all I can stomach for now.

I don’t get why he thinks those t shirts look good? It looks like they’ve been shrunk ! He could build Ayvur a dog house out of all his stitch fix boxes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is Joel going slightly grey on the sides of his hair? Not that there is anything wrong with that! I just wonder if he'll dye it...

oh yes most definitely he’ll dye it, he’ll most likely get Hatzakis to do it for him and stream it for all the “LeGeNdS” urgh

oh yes most definitely he’ll dye it, he’ll most likely get Hatzakis to do it for him and stream it for all the “LeGeNdS” urgh
😂 😂 😂 You're spot on! They'll rent an expensive hotel room and get dye allover the place.

In the vlog I just watched, it was really weird that he filmed Lia lazing around in bed. I find it really strange that they sleep in the hotel bed together after filming it. We know they broke lockdown rules to meet up indoors, probably with the excuse that it was work but honestly, imagine if you slept at your workplace with your workmates after a long shift. bleeping odd.

ETA: watching another recent vlog and serendipitously paused on this beauty:

Screenshot 2021-06-21 at 01.48.12.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest Joel vlog. The fact that he says he doesn't want to bring his book collection to London because they need to be stored in a non-damp place - at least he knows he's mouldy ol' Joel :sick:

• Haha
Ikr what the hells is it with that book collection, I get it if it was a proper collection but it’s just loaf of car boot knock offs 🤣 scraping the barrel for content !

Just watched the latest Joel vlog. The fact that he says he doesn't want to bring his book collection to London because they need to be stored in a non-damp place - at least he knows he's mouldy ol' Joel :sick:
why in gods name would you buy somewhere so mouldy you can't keep all your possessions there!?

• Haha
Just watched the new vlog: 'Transforming a Cupboard into My Dog's Bedroom!'

Jesus christ. I can't believe he thinks it's acceptable to force AYVURRRHHHH to sleep in there. The poor little woofer will be a nervous wreck hearing him stomp up and down the stairs!

Also, I cannot believe that it took him 4 months passively and over a month actively trying to complete this 'DIY project'. All he had to do was clean it out and put a door on. That's it.

Can't wait to see the tacky decorations he does for Ava's bedroom. Nice to hear that Lucy put her foot down and objected to his decor idea but seems like he is going to do it anyway. Can't say I'm surprised.

• Wow
Omg I’ve got to catch up !! He always struck me as they type, it’s his way or the highway the little self absorbed narcissist !

You're not missing out. Vlog was SOOO boring. He basically installed a new door for the jail cell and struggled to fit it in properly.

• Wow
Yup, that is literally all he did. And literally beg people to comment and subscribe etc at the end, but whats new.

• Haha
Oh I’ve just caught up now ! I didn’t know the door to the jail cell would be locked over night it’s so cruel ! Poor Ava that’s out of order Mouldy at least leave the door open, about as much brains as the mould growing in his house !
Also this screen shot, he looks like Tim Curry in a wind tunnel (I love Tim curry btw, sorry to lump you in with this Pratt)

Attachments

I have half a mind to report him to the rspca to be honest that under the stairs jail cell is so cruel to ava

I have half a mind to report him to the rspca to be honest that under the stairs jail cell is so cruel to ava
Imagine they came round and told him off and it turned into a thing like the Ingham family have going on.

I haven’t seen the Ingham family channel but seen there names pop up on a couple of threads, if Mouldy reads here take the door down to the under the stairs cell it’s not big enough, making your poor dog suffer to scrape some views you are disgusting, mouldy. You’re parents can’t even visit without you ramming a camera in their face as well, grow the duck up you little spoilt narcissistic prick !

Why is he locking up the dog anyway? Does she tit and piss all over the place? If so, that's on Joel.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.