Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video where he goes and has a coffee with his mum.

God he is infuriating. Nothing even specific, just the whole video was annoying!
It’s because he’s so fake ! What’s more the bitchy side is coming out more and more now, it blows my mind that the thumbs down are only in single figure on most of his videos

Last edited:
So I see the video that supposed to be deleted after 24 hours is still up 3 days later and now has an AD, so fake and desperate for views, mouldy ! What’s more there’s actually a few LeGeNdS in the comments saying the same too, hopefully some of the sheeple are wising up 🤞🏻

Classic Joel can't follow through on anything. Epic fail trying to hype up his podcast. Who wants to listen to this bitchy gay aside from his 50 year old followers from Smalltown, USA?

Reactions: 1
Just watched their 'Those Two Brits' video at Blenheim Palace. Honestly, why did they even bother creating this channel? It's basically more Joel and Lia crap that could have gone on their main channel! They barely showed the palace itself, it was just them eating and "Being Boojy" and then Lia fucked up pouring tea out of a teapot! Can't they do anything right?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just watched their 'Those Two Brits' video at Blenheim Palace. Honestly, why did they even bother creating this channel? It's basically more Joel and Lia crap that could have gone on their main channel! They barely showed the palace itself, it was just them eating and "Being Boojy" and then Lia fucked up pouring tea out of a teapot! Can't they do anything right?
I'll have to give that a watch, has anyone seen his tiktok, it's so cringe 😬,he still has videos of him and Yas on there as well !

I can't believe Lia has no other job besides her channel, she barely even posts on instagram, yet somehow her and the bf have managed to buy another property to do up!

• Wow
I can't believe Lia has no other job besides her channel, she barely even posts on instagram, yet somehow her and the bf have managed to buy another property to do up!
Obviously ach is bank rolling it urgh Hatzakis has more money than sense, what do we think about creating a joint thread for Mould and Liar ?

Obviously ach is bank rolling it urgh Hatzakis has more money than sense, what do we think about creating a joint thread for Mould and Liar ?
I agree, they don't do enough to have one each :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Just watching 'What I Spend in a Week £££ & Signing to an Acting Agent!' and wow - there is a lot to unpack.

I absolutely hate when he draws attention to his negative comments with disclaimers like (talking about him purchasing excessive quantities of bottled water) 'I know it's killing the planet but I'm trying to save the planet in other ways, like my diet'

He then proceeds to show a plethora of plastic wrapped foods, including snacking meat yet then goes on to say he hasn't purchased any meat 'except for ready meals' - so you bought meat then!?

I'm not vegan and I honestly couldn't care less what anyone wants to buy or eat. Just don't try and pretend you care, Mouldy and just admit that you're lazy and like convenience food.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching 'What I Spend in a Week £££ & Signing to an Acting Agent!' and wow - there is a lot to unpack.

I absolutely hate when he draws attention to his negative comments with disclaimers like (talking about him purchasing excessive quantities of bottled water) 'I know it's killing the planet but I'm trying to save the planet in other ways, like my diet'

He then proceeds to show a plethora of plastic wrapped foods, including snacking meat yet then goes on to say he hasn't purchased any meat 'except for ready meals' - so you bought meat then!?

I'm not vegan and I honestly couldn't care less what anyone wants to buy or eat. Just don't try and pretend you care, Mouldy and just admit that you're lazy and like convenience food.
this almost sounds ridiculous enough for me to bother watching :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

I LiKe To SaVe ThE pLaNeT iN oThEr WaYs

also mouldy

*buys ASOS warehouse worth of clothes every months and has stitch fix on a conveyor belt*

The link requires sign in, but doesn't surprise me Mouldy is looking to find himself a sugar daddy. Mouldy needs his fridge raiders!!

He quit his job to do this too! bleeping hell! I can't wait for the obvious signs of Hatzakis not pulling her weight in the Property Couple and him getting pissed off at her!

• Haha
Hey Joel! Why did you delete your Seeking profile so fast? It's difficult to find a sugar daddy if you don't have a profile. But don't worry, the internet doesn't forget. I took screenshots.

Attachments

• Wow
Hey Joel! Why did you delete your Seeking profile so fast? It's difficult to find a sugar daddy if you don't have a profile. But don't worry, the internet doesn't forget. I took screenshots.
Haha such a good ol Christian boy. Not! Joel, you ever heard of the term "yacht boy"? That's you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Hahaha the titles of these photos!

However, as much as I'd love to believe that Joel Wood (the world renounced Voice Over Artist, Actor, Influencer and part of famous Youtube duo Joel and Lia) himself is looking for a sugar daddy, how do we know that someone hasn't just made a fake profile for him?

He has Grindr and Tinder so why not Seeking Arrangements? Doubtful that he's making enough money to sustain his lifestyle -- he can't even afford a new couch

how do we know that someone hasn't just made a fake profile for him?
It's difficult to know for absolute certainty but the profile was active for over two months and it was deleted very soon after I posted the link here. Also, has that picture what I call look-I-have-muscles-and-here's-my-nipple-photo ever been published anywhere else? I couldn't find it on insta.

• Wow
The link requires sign in, but doesn't surprise me Mouldy is looking to find himself a sugar daddy. Mouldy needs his fridge raiders!!

He quit his job to do this too! bleeping hell! I can't wait for the obvious signs of Hatzakis not pulling her weight in the Property Couple and him getting pissed off at her!
has he quit his job?!insane if he has. It is unbelievable that this is her full time job with how little she posts

It's difficult to know for absolute certainty but the profile was active for over two months and it was deleted very soon after I posted the link here. Also, has that picture what I call look-I-have-muscles-and-here's-my-nipple-photo ever been published anywhere else? I couldn't find it on insta.
Yeah I thought I didn't recognise some of the pics but wasn't sure if they were maybe pulled from his dating profiles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.