Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god she does aswell ! 😂 love the only acting you do is when you pretend you don't know americanisms and even that's bad ! I don't think she's been in anything at all has she?
and how she has actress first, as if that is the biggest part of her career :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think there may be some truth in the breakup rumours with ach, he has more pictures of ice cream than her on his insta !
Also Joel says Ayyyvur isn't feeling too well in his latest story, most probably because of that god awful office and being shoved under the stairs !

• Haha
I think there may be some truth in the breakup rumours with ach, he has more pictures of ice cream than her on his insta !
Also Joel says Ayyyvur isn't feeling too well in his latest story, most probably because of that god awful office and being shoved under the stairs !
god I feel bad for her if they have broken up having bought a property together the break up would be a nightmare

Reactions: 1
She's just moved back in with her parents and probably has broken up with him. I've never even looked at Ach's social media before, but why else would she move back in with her parents quite far away from him?

Ava probably isn't feeling to well considering the office color probably reminds her of the vomit she's prone to have being shoved under the stairs in such a tiny space.

@Venom Yas does follow Joel and now they both follow each other again. I'm pretty sure Yas made his claim if you know what I mean. 😉

It's kind of sad considering Joel is likely keeping him out of the spotlight to protect his image but still wants something from him.. Also, Yas reportedly being seen walking away from Joel's new house in the wee hours of the morning just the other day is pretty telling.. just saying 🤫

• Wow
She's just moved back in with her parents and probably has broken up with him. I've never even looked at Ach's social media before, but why else would she move back in with her parents quite far away from him?

Ava probably isn't feeling to well considering the office color probably reminds her of the vomit she's prone to have being shoved under the stairs in such a tiny space.

@Venom Yas does follow Joel and now they both follow each other again. I'm pretty sure Yas made his claim if you know what I mean. 😉

It's kind of sad considering Joel is likely keeping him out of the spotlight to protect his image but still wants something from him.. Also, Yas reportedly being seen walking away from Joel's new house in the wee hours of the morning just the other day is pretty telling.. just saying 🤫
wow has she moved without him?! I thought they had moved together? so where is he living now? still the rented flat?!

• Wow
wow has she moved without him?! I thought they had moved together? so where is he living now? still the rented flat?!
I think they did move together, but I suspect they may no longer be "together". It's just speculation and feeling. Of course, it would not be beneficial for them to mention it, considering their joint channel efforts.

I'm excited to see whether or not they actually stay together and get a house. He clearly isn't living at the rented flat anymore, as they had to leave so the owner could sell. Maybe they'll end up going for the Joel &Lucy style of cohabitation and just be a "couple" for the advantages! 😅

Well if it really goes tits up, Hatzakis will be able to be put up in the bogey factory Joel and Lucy's Office.

Lia will probably do a Joel and try to pretend like Ach never existed and scrub him from her feeds. When everybody starts going "What's happened with Ach?" she'll be all "I don't want to talk about it". Her saying he's got a new job opportunity and "I'll let him tell you if he wants to" sounds like he's lost his job and can't afford to arse about with "Ice Cream Presidente" or "The Inside Scoop" anymore so he's jacked it (and possibly Lia) in.

Yas walking away from his new house in the wee hours??? Joel will probably say he's stalking him! "AVURRR CHASED HIM OFF! GOOD GIRL AVURRR!" 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Yas walking away from his new house in the wee hours??? Joel will probably say he's stalking him! "AVURRR CHASED HIM OFF! GOOD GIRL AVURRR!" 🤣 🤣
😂 LOL I'm already here like "Sure Joel, Yas is thoroughly stalking your vocal cords and rectum.. we believe you" 🤔🙄😏

Seriously though, he will probably never even mention Yas. He'll keep that poor boy on as a booty call or a secret boyfriend and Yas will come every time, just like Ava. Yas is probably just glad they are on speaking terms and will take what he can get.

Thoroughly entertained by their story, I've done a bit of internet sleuthing and seen some things that are pretty telling about their relationship. Honestly I feel kind of bad for Yas and can tell that he serves as some sort of accessory or plaything for Joel, but now they will keep their relations on the DL because Joel wants somebody and Yas wants Joel. Joel didn't even give the guy a proper breakup and just instablocked him on every platform and ignored him until he felt Yas had served his penance.. It's pretty ugly. He also never stood up for him when he was being bombarded with hate from Joel's fans.

God I love hating them and hate loving them! 🤫

• Wow
Well, Yas can do a lot better. What do you think of Joel and Niki (From Niki and Sammy) ? I think they'd be a good match but Joel is too vein and only wants gymrats. He's done a before and after on his insta story, don't know if it's his pit room or Lucy's but the walls don't even look like they've been painted and the floor doesn't look right in the room.

He's done an insta story of a workout with his PT, apparently 'not sponsored but working with valha for the next month' urgh, ALWAYS on the beg, should change their channel to ' Joel AD Lia'

• Haha
  • Sick
Can't wait for him to drop the interior design expert personality for the good ol' gym wanker personality again 💪:LOL:

• Haha
Oh I know he’s betraying orange theory isn’t he 😂 Vero won’t be happy about that !

Well, Yas can do a lot better. What do you think of Joel and Niki (From Niki and Sammy) ? I think they'd be a good match but Joel is too vein and only wants gymrats. He's done a before and after on his insta story, don't know if it's his pit room or Lucy's but the walls don't even look like they've been painted and the floor doesn't look right in the room.
I agree whole-heartedly with all of this. I just started to look into some of Niki Albon's material, including a podcast he and Joel did together. Niki seems less vain than Joel and not enough of a gym rat for them to be a good match. Also, I'm quite convinced Yasin has reaquired Joel's attention on the DL.

Joel still seems to struggle with internalised homophobia and is so obviously vain and lustful of fit men that he perceived to be hypermasculine. Maybe I'll be able to get more into Niki and Sammy if the vibes from them are any better?

If one looks up the meaning of Histrionic Personality Disorder, does it just show a photo of Joel Wood?

• Haha
I'm still trying to understand why Lucy would want to buy a house with him. Joel is just so dull and mean-spirited. He's not even hot! Yas can do slightly better, but his low self-esteem is not helping him.

Reactions: 3
If one looks up the meaning of Histrionic Personality Disorder, does it just show a photo of Joel Wood?
Self absorbed
Vein
Spoilt
Dull as dishwater
Brat
Arrogant
Bitchy

the list goes on

I'm still trying to understand why Lucy would want to buy a house with him. Joel is just so dull and mean-spirited. He's not even hot! Yas can do slightly better, but his low self-esteem is not helping him.
Remains a mystery most probably done some acting and made out that the YouTube gig was for the long haul, but him and Hatzakis are lucky to get 20k views a vid now and the solo channel renovation is all about paint drying ... so can’t see him being able to cough up in a few years time, maybe a fallout will be on the horizon ?

Self absorbed
Vein
Spoilt
Dull as dishwater
Brat
Arrogant
Bitchy

the list goes on
I know! It's becoming more and more apparent the more I look into it. While it's fascinating, it's also infuriating. I really hope Yas finds someone that's better to him. I hope his "career" plummets and that he gets a dose of reality soon. At this point, I can't even like him anymore. He is outright villainous to me, and I am now just hate-watching to see him fail.

I hope Yas lands a good acting role tbh, he’s mentioned he’s been on TV before, it would be so satisfying watching Joel go grovelling back. Honestly if the YouTube channel failed and him and Hatzakis had to get normal jobs, I would have a spring in my step for the rest of the year

I hope Yas lands a good acting role tbh, he’s mentioned he’s been on TV before, it would be so satisfying watching Joel go grovelling back. Honestly if the YouTube channel failed and him and Hatzakis had to get normal jobs, I would have a spring in my step for the rest of the year
This would be great! Yas landing some good acting role, doing it amazingly well, and watching Joel shrivel in envy is a small fantasy of mine. I want to watch Joel see others get what he wants most (being a famous actor). I would even be satisfied to see Leaya/Lia take off and leave him in the dust at this point!

Can you imagine, amazing movie starring Lia Hatzakis, Yasin Dabhelia, and Vanessa Kirby. They do wonderfully well and it wins awards. Joely tries out and maybe gets to be an unpaid extra. The others move on with their lives and Joely decides he's outgrown YouTube and becomes an accent coach.. 😂🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.