Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Joel being adorable in his latest video. One of his gorgeous eyes had a stye in it. He got an unflattering haircut in a style he seems to prefer probably because it makes him look more masculine.

I'm hoping he can be done with the house stuff in his videos soon. It's just not that interesting, but I suppose the amount of work he and Lucy have to put into this whole moving/renovation stuff is all-consuming.

Joel said Lucy could sleep in her bed while the plaster in her room dried. She jokingly said that "she won't live in sin!" and opted not to. I'm here like "Hun, I'm pretty sure there is zero chance he's going to end up inside you- no sin possible! 😅"

More Joel being adorable in his latest video. One of his gorgeous eyes had a stye in it. He got an unflattering haircut in a style he seems to prefer probably because it makes him look more masculine.

I'm hoping he can be done with the house stuff in his videos soon. It's just not that interesting, but I suppose the amount of work he and Lucy have to put into this whole moving/renovation stuff is all-consuming.

Joel said Lucy could sleep in her bed while the plaster in her room dried. She jokingly said that "she won't live in sin!" and opted not to. I'm here like "Hun, I'm pretty sure there is zero chance he's going to end up inside you- no sin possible! 😅"
It seems our ideas of 'adorable' vary massively. I can't see anything but his bland, self-obsessed personality hungry for interesting content but failing terribly :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Next video: "WHOOPS! LUCY'S PREGNANT!" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know that’s a joke but could you imagine what the vlogs would be like ?!
I think they'd actually become quite interesting, for once! His numbers would boom and he'd be milking it for all it's worth, of course! 💁

He's uploaded a tour of his empty flat :rolleyes: really clutching at straws now !
Yeah, it's all a bit artificially cloying, isn't it? Here's me just hoping for actual interesting drama, but mostly just settling for looking at his cute face. 😅

I watched another video where he has his parents in the video a bit. They go to a Cracker Barrel restaurant while in the US and he just seemed so spoiled and a bit demanding of them. He called them "boring", he said he "can't get them to say anything", to which his mother replied "What would you like me to say?".

He doesn't seem to understand that it's pretty uncomfortable for them to be plastered on internet videos as material to add to his content. Every time they let him film them I can tell that he doesn't realize or care how uncomfortable it is for them, and that he doesn't realize how gracious they're being... 😕

Reactions: 1
Well with all the latest government announcements I really can't see his and Hatzakis' latest trip to Boston going ahead, que meltdowns. Also the apartment tour, theres is no way on this earth I would be paying £1850 a month for that sh*t hole, london or not.

Well with all the latest government announcements I really can't see his and Hatzakis' latest trip to Boston going ahead, que meltdowns. Also the apartment tour, theres is no way on this earth I would be paying £1850 a month for that sh*t hole, london or not.
Yeah, and with Hatzakis' moving further away (back in with her parents apparently did Ach lose his job??) I can't see anything else happening on Joel and Lia beyond the boring crap they're already doing.

• Wow
ohh I didn't know Hatzakis was moving back in with her parents ?! trouble in paradise ? They literally make the same video over again now, some form of "american vs english slang" or something along those lines, the channel is in zombie mode at the moments and the views prove it !

The video:

She doesn't talk about why, but it definitely feels like things have taken a downward turn in their life and she's trying to put a brave face on it.

• Wow
Oh my I did not see that coming, I thought they were so happy ! I wonder if Joel will go on the beg and try to get her to move in when Lucy finds a partner ?

Yeah, and with Hatzakis' moving further away (back in with her parents apparently did Ach lose his job??) I can't see anything else happening on Joel and Lia beyond the boring crap they're already doing.
i thought this too, why buy a flat to renovate then rent then rive at home?

Well, well, well another House update.

Ava had an accident, (number 2) and he talked at length about his dog's bowel movements, I couldn't think of a better metaphor for the channel. He and Lucy have brought a pantry for the kitchen and controversially they have eggs in there, ordinarily there would be nothing wrong with that but in that kitchen, with all the windows in the summer, they'll be boiled ! Next, Hatzakis came to visit which I am pretty sure is against the Lockdown rules, no social distancing at all and she's goes on about her "slag" days, so make of that what you will (for american readers here, slag is a british word used to describe a promiscuous woman) . Next we hear about how he doesn't want the carpets nor the colour for the office (if you read here Hi Joel ) and we are all supposed to be on the edge of our seats waiting to see what colour him and Lucy have finally decided on :rolleyes: apart from that the whole house is going to be a white washed mess. We also get a glimpse of the new house cards and I'm dubious if these people actually went in, again breaking Lockdown rules. I think that pretty much sums it up Tattlers !

• Haha
Yes ! Someone with the amount of clothes he has you’d think he’d wear something else apart from that dressing gown 😂

• Haha
since this thread is moving faster now I thought I'd submit a tile for the next thread

Joel Wood #2 House is a tip, channel on the dip, J&L aren't making their Boston trip

• Haha
since this thread is moving faster now I thought I'd submit a tile for the next thread

Joel Wood #2 House is a tip, channel on the dip, J&L aren't making their Boston trip
Seconded! haha

To be honest I'm always shocked this thread doesn't move a lot quicker. I find the man honestly insufferable and so fake but then I check the comments of his videos and can only assume his viewership is loads of Americans who love the novelty of watching such a 🇬🇧 Quirky British Man Living His Quirky British Life in London UK 🇬🇧

If he had more of a british audience I think he'd be ripped to shreds on here and in the comments :ROFLMAO:

^ he definitely would, I think a lot of his american audience are starting to see through how much of a narcissist he is, there are people who have tons of threads on here who aren't even half as smarmy as what he is

Seconded! haha

To be honest I'm always shocked this thread doesn't move a lot quicker. I find the man honestly insufferable and so fake but then I check the comments of his videos and can only assume his viewership is loads of Americans who love the novelty of watching such a 🇬🇧 Quirky British Man Living His Quirky British Life in London UK 🇬🇧

If he had more of a british audience I think he'd be ripped to shreds on here and in the comments :ROFLMAO:

I think it's precisely why he and Hatzakis haven't got more of a British audience. They're both so basic and fake that they're not worth our time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.