Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's precisely why he and Hatzakis haven't got more of a British audience. They're both so basic and fake that they're not worth our time!
Yeah, I'm American and watch Joel & Lia and find it mildly amusing and "cute." It's endearing but only in a superficial way. Mostly I watch it because Joel is physically gorgeous and the duo has somewhat of an endearing chemistry. It certainly don't consider it to be quality entertainment, though!

It baffles yet amazes me that people can even make a living with such mundane and uninteresting content. To be honest, that's part of my interest in them. They are such a small but very guilty pleasure of mine.

Mostly, I just want to watch their "careers" either take off or crash and burn. I'm surprised Lia didn't catch more flack from one of their latest videos in which she referred to Paris and other like places as a "shithole." I can't say I wholeheartedly disagree with that judgement, but I was surprised to hear her say it, nonetheless.

I can't wait for more relationship/men drama from Joel, and to see who is joint homeownership venture with Lucy unfolds. Perhaps he'll end up moving back in with his parents at some point like Lia had to! (Did we ever find out what happened there?)

Yeah, I'm American and watch Joel & Lia and find it mildly amusing and "cute." It's endearing but only in a superficial way. Mostly I watch it because Joel is physically gorgeous and the duo has somewhat of an endearing chemistry. It certainly don't consider it to be quality entertainment, though!

It baffles yet amazes me that people can even make a living with such mundane and uninteresting content. To be honest, that's part of my interest in them. They are such a small but very guilty pleasure of mine.

Mostly, I just want to watch their "careers" either take off or crash and burn. I'm surprised Lia didn't catch more flack from one of their latest videos in which she referred to Paris and other like places as a "shithole." I can't say I wholeheartedly disagree with that judgement, but I was surprised to hear her say it, nonetheless.

I can't wait for more relationship/men drama from Joel, and to see who is joint homeownership venture with Lucy unfolds. Perhaps he'll end up moving back in with his parents at some point like Lia had to! (Did we ever find out what happened there?)
I totally get this. I can only see that this is the reason that most people watch them. I always find it hilarious when the hype a J&L video and then it's just them both sat infront of a camera reading a buzzfeed article and being so narcissistic that they don't listen to what one another say :ROFLMAO:

Apparently, the move back with her parents is to save money so they can buy their own home and their old landlord wanted to sell their last place so they had to leave? But she also goes on to say that their first 'investment property' is currently empty and awaiting tenants. It seems brainless that they would consider moving back with parents before temporarily moving into their empty investment property. Yes, they wouldn't be able to get the rent from it then but as 2 adults, surely it would be the better thing to forfeit the income for a few months for the sake of not having to move back with your parents? I definitely think it conveniently coincided with them perhaps wanting a break from one another.

Reactions: 3
I totally get this. I can only see that this is the reason that most people watch them. I always find it hilarious when the hype a J&L video and then it's just them both sat infront of a camera reading a buzzfeed article and being so narcissistic that they don't listen to what one another say :ROFLMAO:

Apparently, the move back with her parents is to save money so they can buy their own home and their old landlord wanted to sell their last place so they had to leave? But she also goes on to say that their first 'investment property' is currently empty and awaiting tenants. It seems brainless that they would consider moving back with parents before temporarily moving into their empty investment property. Yes, they wouldn't be able to get the rent from it then but as 2 adults, surely it would be the better thing to forfeit the income for a few months for the sake of not having to move back with your parents? I definitely think it conveniently coincided with them perhaps wanting a break from one another.
they must really have quite a lot of money to have bought both an investment place and be renting at such young ages

Reactions: 1
they must really have quite a lot of money to have bought both an investment place and be renting at such young ages
It doesn't seem remotely sensible to buy and let out an 'investment property' whilst still renting yourselves? It's like putting on your oxygen mask on a plane in the event of an emergency - right? Sort yourself out first before doing anything else?

Maybe that's what they think they'd be doing by getting the income from it, but I'd think any person with 2 braincells would want themselves safe and secure first?

Reactions: 2
It doesn't seem remotely sensible to buy and let out an 'investment property' whilst still renting yourselves? It's like putting on your oxygen mask on a plane in the event of an emergency - right? Sort yourself out first before doing anything else?

Maybe that's what they think they'd be doing by getting the income from it, but I'd think any person with 2 braincells would want themselves safe and secure first?
I agree, it seems insane. I assume they just couldn't afford to buy anywhere they wanted to live but if that was the case they should have juts waited imo

It doesn’t make sense so they have an empty property there but Hatzakis is moving back in with her parents 🤯 but judging by their grasp of the content they cover I would say I’m not surprised ! As for what @J&LFan said, I get that completely we all know he’s a good looking guy but it’s just the narcissism that irritates me. I swear to god I should go on mastermind with Joel and lia as my special subject, they live rent free in my head 😭😭😭

I would bet Joel would try and get Hatzakis to move in when Lucy meets someone new

ETA - he's just posted a thirst trap insta story :rolleyes: he wants to be careful bragging about sunburn, his skin will age !

Last edited:
Am I the only one that doesn't think he's good looking? He has big doe eyes and eyelashes which are kind of cute but I can't see past the personality and his smug little grin. He'd also be better shaving all of his head to the length he has it on the sides, the little coconut fluff on the top makes him look creepy.

• Haha
@Greenlentils 😂 😂 he's not my type like, I think like what you said, the eyes are pretty cute, the wart on the end of the nose is what would put me off though. I would be disappointed if I had a hair transplant and it looked like that :eek:

I've never noticed the wart?! :sick:

I also just actually cannot stand his drony voice so any remote appeal or attraction would be out the window as soon as he opens his mouth - and you just know he's always the first and last to speak in any conversation...

Yes me too, not because it looks terrible as such but just because it was a lot of discomfort for very little impact. He'd look better with a number 2 allover.

Also, just watched his latest video:

I am appalled that he started yet another video in his tatty dressing gown, in that horrible plastic conservatory infront of that stupid overpriced Oak-Furniture-Land-Christmas-Sale looking 'pantry'

He admits that he has used a pillow for 10 years and never washed it

He then goes on to claim that the house is nice and bright so he needs a good blind - really?!

He then shows the grotty old blind that must've been up when they moved in and the rotten window frames - and this man wonders why his allergies are bad?! It's not just your rank pillow, its the fact you didn't get rid of all of that horrible stuff before moving in!

He insists the place is a cottage. Nah, it's a terraced house on a busy road.

They're doing the whole 'reno' thing exactly how I thought they would. Very social media but little substance. Whats the point of painting your alcove cupboards darker (that room doesn't need to be any darker...) but not yet removing the horrible textured wallpaper?! Do the job properly the first time so you don't have to go back and do it all again...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Oh my god thank you for watching you’re doing the lords work. Joel wash that dressing gown and your pillow while you’re at it you minger ! What the hell is he on if he thinks that house is a cottage, it’s an extremely over priced terrace. And 🤢 no wonder the allergies are bad take the blind down, it baffles me how someone so senseless can have a such a big following ! take the wallpaper down what the hell 🤯 also, the only time his voice sounds alright is when he talks normal it’s all the over the top reactions to everything and the droney whine it’s just bleurgh 🤮

Oh my god thank you for watching you’re doing the lords work. Joel wash that dressing gown and your pillow while you’re at it you minger ! What the hell is he on if he thinks that house is a cottage, it’s an extremely over priced terrace. And 🤢 no wonder the allergies are bad take the blind down, it baffles me how someone so senseless can have a such a big following ! take the wallpaper down what the hell 🤯 also, the only time his voice sounds alright is when he talks normal it’s all the over the top reactions to everything and the droney whine it’s just bleurgh 🤮
I feel like you only become a true tattler when you're told you've done the lords work - so thank you! :ROFLMAO:

The dressing gown is so infuriating. I'm all for everyone's right to wear what they want and be comfy, but the fact that he keeps the hood up - no, stop it! It looks like he's being birthed by a big fluffy grey monster.

• Haha
I subjected myself to the slog vlog and it was like watching paint dry... literally watching paint dry ! So. For someone who brags brags brags about how many clothes he has, 9 times out of 10 he's in that dressing gown. WHY is he calling the house a cottage it isn't ! it's a dingey terrace and he is still getting ripped off for the windows I think. As for the cupboards, the colour is dinner jacket, but they look like a dog's dinner !

So, him and Hatzakis have uploaded a new video about "toxic relationships " Joel is cryptic as ever even though we all know the drama with Yas.

new account btw but I am @JoeyYanks

• Wow
So, him and Hatzakis have uploaded a new video about "toxic relationships " Joel is cryptic as ever even though we all know the drama with Yas.

new account btw but I am @JoeyYanks
I really just don't get how their channel can continue in this way, if I was them I would be focussing on both of their renovation/house project things and comparing notes/experiences etc

I had to do a new account again I just hated the username 🙈 Their channel is about as flat as their personalities. i couldn't see any mention of the covid restrictions being lifted either, most probably because they've just ignored them anyway !

• Wow
I had to do a new account again I just hated the username 🙈 Their channel is about as flat as their personalities. i couldn't see any mention of the covid restrictions being lifted either, most probably because they've just ignored them anyway !
Wait, are you another @JoeyYanks :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I bet they would argue that it's work, so it's okay 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Yes I forgot my login for JoeyYanks 😂 I’m sorry but they wouldn’t know hard work if it hit them, their idea of a job is pouting into a camera talking sh*t

So, I've just watched his instagram story and the highlight of his day has been Avurrrr taking a massive sh*t and him picking it up in a bag and then the next clip is him running with the bag of sh*t :sick:

Yes I forgot my login for JoeyYanks 😂 I’m sorry but they wouldn’t know hard work if it hit them, their idea of a job is pouting into a camera talking sh*t
Excellent! And yeah you're so right, sadly I think as long as there is a camera nearby they could probably claim they're working, for lockdown reasons and for tax purposes haha :ROFLMAO:

So, I've just watched his instagram story and the highlight of his day has been Avurrrr taking a massive sh*t and him picking it up in a bag and then the next clip is him running with the bag of sh*t :sick:
Oh god, I don't follow him and I wouldn't even hate-watch his stories but I can 100% believe this.

I've always thought he was creepily obsessed with that dog and its bodily functions. Like when it got its period and it's all he talked about and he really seemed to revel in using the associated language. Like a kid who has just learned that the word 'witch' has a meaning other than a swear word and is running around trying to shoe-horn it into conversation.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.