Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The toxic relationships video they posted is purely clickbait and to see who will watch for tea on the Yas drama, plus Hatzakis is probably looking to fuel the rumours her and Ach have split up for more views on her videos. I'd think if they HAD split up, she'd instantly do a video crying about it! "I've already told my patrons all about it so if you want to know more, BECOME A PATRON AND GIVE ME MONEY!" 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Greenlentils when Ava first started her period he got a dog nappy and him, Yas and Lucy were all laughing about it I just thought it was a bit strange (the video has since been deleted from when he scrubbed every last trace of Yas from his online profiles) and @JoelFizz 😂😂 it’s the only drama he has other than mould growing on the wall. I definitely think there is trouble in paradise with Hatzakis though.

Well, they certainly are the masters of clickbait. Of course their "Toxic Relationships" video didn't really talk about toxic relationships at all. They really seem to struggle to find anything interesting to talk about. I can only imagine their excitement when the Harry and Meghan interview came out. Even though they clearly didn't care about it, one can tell that they were like "Yay! We have something that will get the Americans to watch us!"

What's more annoying is I suspect that they watch and even post on this very thread and others like it to instigate conversation about them for amusement and to gauge opinions and reactions to their content, and I can't help but partake as I sit back highly suspecting that some of these posts actually ARE them! 😅

I guess I'm the perfect fan: I love them, hate them, and love to hate them! 🤣

@Greenlentils when Ava first started her period he got a dog nappy and him, Yas and Lucy were all laughing about it I just thought it was a bit strange (the video has since been deleted from when he scrubbed every last trace of Yas from his online profiles) and @JoelFizz 😂😂 it’s the only drama he has other than mould growing on the wall. I definitely think there is trouble in paradise with Hatzakis though.
Yeah I remember that and every other vlog at the time he would give us a little dog period update. Seemed a bit odd - did he really think his viewers wanted to know that much?

What's more annoying is I suspect that they watch and even post on this very thread and others like it to instigate conversation about them for amusement and to gauge opinions and reactions to their content, and I can't help but partake as I sit back highly suspecting that some of these posts actually ARE them! 😅
Nah, I think if Joel knew about this, we'd definitely see a click-bait video with a quote in the title and something like 'I'M QUITTING YOUTUBE' or 'ADDRESSING THE HATE...' and a sad thumbnail :sleep:

• Haha
I hope Yas finds this forum if you read here feel free to dish the dirt 😂 He'd never quit youtube I don't think, he just loves himself too much and it's his little last ditch attempt to try and get famous

I hope Yas finds this forum if you read here feel free to dish the dirt 😂 He'd never quit youtube I don't think, he just loves himself too much and it's his little last ditch attempt to try and get famous
Oh my goodness yes, that would be brilliant. I love it when people that claim to know the person the thread is about pop up with some insider goss!

Yeah I think you're right, I don't think he'd quit, unless he got a minor acting roll in a semi-major show and he'd do a Tanya Burr and say that he'd outgrown youtube and he was going to focus on his acting career haha

Reactions: 2
I don't think that would ever happen, the crows feet are getting worse and if i had to listen to that whiney voice I'd just switch the tv off :rolleyes: the best acting he does is when he pretends he doesn't know what american sayings mean, yeah right Joel and Hatzakis we can see through you both

I actually first learned about Joel because I write fanfiction sometimes (often for a fee- it's easy money and I enjoy writing anything mild to wild). I was commissioned to write an erotic piece about a YouTuber named Joel Wood and his ex by a regular fan of my erotic writing. I did some quick research to find out more about them and ended up becoming somewhat of a Joel & Lia fan because of it.

Anyway, Yas was somehow made aware of it and commented on the pilot story I had ended up anonymously posting on Reddit so that I could see whether or not there was an actual demand for stories about them ($$$). He was not pleased and I ended up feeling bad and questioning the ethics of writing RPF (real person fiction). It was not my intention for either of them to end up seeing it and I actually feel bad about it. Either way, it was an interesting interaction and now it's totally awkward because I ended up being a fan of Joel.. 😐

Per his request, I ended up deleting the post and apologizing. How awkward!

Attachments

• Wow
I don't think that would ever happen, the crows feet are getting worse and if i had to listen to that whiney voice I'd just switch the tv off :rolleyes: the best acting he does is when he pretends he doesn't know what american sayings mean, yeah right Joel and Hatzakis we can see through you both
I HATE when they play dumb in their videos, I mean, I know they're dumb but their over the top fake pretending to be dumb is infuriating.

I actually first learned about Joel because I write fanfiction sometimes (often for a fee- it's easy money and I enjoy writing anything mild to wild). I was commissioned to write an erotic piece about a YouTuber named Joel Wood and his ex by a regular fan of my erotic writing. I did some quick research to find out more about them and ended up becoming somewhat of a Joel & Lia fan because of it.

Anyway, Yas was somehow made aware of it and commented on the pilot story I had ended up anonymously posting on Reddit so that I could see whether or not there was an actual demand for stories about them ($$$). He was not pleased and I ended up feeling bad and questioning the ethics of writing RPF (real person fiction). It was not my intention for either of them to end up seeing it and I actually feel bad about it. Either way, it was an interesting interaction and now it's totally awkward because I ended up being a fan of Joel.. 😐

Per his request, I ended up deleting the post and apologizing. How awkward!
Oh my god how interesting. So Yas is definitely trawling the internet trying to find mentions of Joel to see if he's involved.

Hey Yas 👋 if you're seeing this, I think you truly dodged a bullet regarding Joel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I know ! and it’s just so transparent ! They must take people for idiots, I can’t believe anyone would become members of the channel ? I’m pretty sure they mentioned once ‘you don’t need to send us money in the live streams guyzzz’ but making sure they do their best over reaction to every donation 🙄 Yas if you’re reading here you can really do so much better !

Yas has probably read this thread. I'm willing to bet Joel and Lia have too. They'd only make a video about it if someone came in here with some private information about them and started telling us. They can't delete what's on here! haha

Yas has probably read this thread. I'm willing to bet Joel and Lia have too. They'd only make a video about it if someone came in here with some private information about them and started telling us. They can't delete what's on here! haha
They are also the type of people to read and secretly comment on threads like these to instigate and guide conversation about them, be amused by what people say about them, and gauge how people think about them. It's actually a wise thing to do in their position.

If I was in that line of work I'd do the same. Find or even start threads like these, comment on them in a way that makes it look like it couldn't possibly be me (like writing some inconsequential negative thing about myself that I'm pretty sure others think about me or know that I'm insecure about anyway- because I've told them) and see where it goes. You get to see what people say, and what they say about you when they think you don't know or don't care, and you get to help direct the conversation to more benign gossip. It also could alert you to anything that comes out that may actually be of consequence!

Anyone smart enough knows they at least read these sorts of things and most likely comment on them as well. When one thrives on attention, fandom, and the allure of fame and uses the internet to get it, they learn how to internet well enough to watch and comment on all the things. They monitor and direct the situation well enough that most people wouldn't know. I'm not calling them brilliant masterminds or anything, but it's not that hard to internet sleuth and manipulate fandom and conversation. Really.

I really don't know what to make of it if they do indeed read here, one half of me thinks there would be a clickbaity video, the other hald thinks that he would keep schtum because any critics that they've just blocked in the past who didn't kiss their ass*s would have a place to vent.

Also new insta story, he's getting inspo for the house from magazines, saying now he wants a bold wallpaper, funny I just thought he wanted bricks ? and he likes fireplaces in bathrooms, well good luck with that one, you couldn't swing a cat in that broom closet of a bathroom you and lucy have in your terrace cottage

• Haha
They are also the type of people to read and secretly comment on threads like these to instigate and guide conversation about them, be amused by what people say about them, and gauge how people think about them. It's actually a wise thing to do in their position.

If I was in that line of work I'd do the same. Find or even start threads like these, comment on them in a way that makes it look like it couldn't possibly be me (like writing some inconsequential negative thing about myself that I'm pretty sure others think about me or know that I'm insecure about anyway- because I've told them) and see where it goes. You get to see what people say, and what they say about you when they think you don't know or don't care, and you get to help direct the conversation to more benign gossip. It also could alert you to anything that comes out that may actually be of consequence!

Anyone smart enough knows they at least read these sorts of things and most likely comment on them as well. When one thrives on attention, fandom, and the allure of fame and uses the internet to get it, they learn how to internet well enough to watch and comment on all the things. They monitor and direct the situation well enough that most people wouldn't know. I'm not calling them brilliant masterminds or anything, but it's not that hard to internet sleuth and manipulate fandom and conversation. Really.
Funnily enough I came to tattle for another forum (Demi Donnelly) and discovered that she had been found to have created accounts to post about herself but it backfired and she got caught out as she'd also bitched about her friends. Her threads are hilarious if you ever need a laugh!

I don't think Joel and Lia would give a forum like this enough attention if they were ever to do as you've suggested. Yeah it might be an interesting way to gather feedback but I'm not sure how long they'd stick around when they realise it isn't just people kissing their arses...

I really don't know what to make of it if they do indeed read here, one half of me thinks there would be a clickbaity video, the other hald thinks that he would keep schtum because any critics that they've just blocked in the past who didn't kiss their ass*s would have a place to vent.

Also new insta story, he's getting inspo for the house from magazines, saying now he wants a bold wallpaper, funny I just thought he wanted bricks ? and he likes fireplaces in bathrooms, well good luck with that one, you couldn't swing a cat in that broom closet of a bathroom you and lucy have in your terrace cottage
Yeah, as in the thread I've mentioned above, Demi now deletes any mention of this thread and the drama in the hope of not drawing attention to it I guess. Whereas other people I used to follow (Helen Anderson for example) actively have mentioned Tattle in videos and on instagram I think to make it seem like they're aware but unbothered (clearly lies...) but really it just draws more new users to the thread haha

There's a new story up ! he has brought a penguin shaped lamp that cost him £49.99 and he has uploaded a picture of his dinner a miserable looking salad with the caption 'summer is coming' on a cold day like today. But then in his world a dingy terrace is a country cottage 🤪

Has he cut some of the broccoli down through the stalk so it is a long stick? There is also some tenderstem on his plate but clearly his finances arent as healthy as he would like us to believe if he is making mock-tenderstem to bulk it out and to save a few pence :ROFLMAO:

The meal looks bland af - I can tell by looking at him that he is the type of person who makes a personality out of loving ketchup on everything...

Omg you’re right 🤮 each to their own like but If being ‘buffed up’ meant having to subsist on slop like that then no thanks I’ll keep my food baby !

Has he cut some of the broccoli down through the stalk so it is a long stick? There is also some tenderstem on his plate but clearly his finances arent as healthy as he would like us to believe if he is making mock-tenderstem to bulk it out and to save a few pence :ROFLMAO:

The meal looks bland af - I can tell by looking at him that he is the type of person who makes a personality out of loving ketchup on everything...

Yeah, the Joel and Lia channel probably isn't making bugger all for them anymore! He also mentioned once how he "used to have a manager" so it would appear they've been dropped by the kind management who let them use their office as a P.O. Box!

• Haha
Yes I remember when they got the new management and they were doing the slog vlog in the office ! 😂 the channel is about as dry as a nuns nether region and the refurb is gonna be milked for all its worth ! he’s going to turn into Joel Llewelyn Bowen 🙄

Just watched the Joel and Lia video from a few days ago. Have a few thoughts:

1) Joel, it isn't fun or relatable to admit that you haven't cleaned out your car since you got it. That's a bit grim especially as you have a dog.
2) With the above in mine, I was questioning his overall cleanliness and hygiene and then spotted an unidentified crusty patch on his watch strap...
3) Why do they interact as if they just aren't listening to each other? They do this thing where they try to finish each others sentences but just get the wrong idea and prove they don't really know each other that well?
4) They absolutely should not be sat in his car together. It is clearly against lockdown rules. They'd claim it was okay because it was work but really they might aswell have booked a hotel room and filmed in there like usual. At least then they could be more distanced...

I think they think it's funny to joke about being low effort in their videos but in order to be engaging with little effort, you need intelligence and wit, which this pair are majorly lacking...

They have such weird energy with each other; the pauses after laughter and the sighs and saying things like 'thats so us thats so funny' makes me think they really dont have any banter at all...

Joel's hair is terribly shaped at the sides in this video.

At 10:11 Lia jokes 'my boyfriend just doesn't enable me' which is weird because they weren't talking about him? They were talking about her and Joel being eachother's 'yes' people - which makes me think her bf isn't supportive of her ✨ creative✨ outlets - i might be reading too much into that haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.