Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohh the scandal deepens ! I wonder when he'll get another bf, will they do another nodpodcast ?

ohh the scandal deepens ! I wonder when he'll get another bf, will they do another nodpodcast ?
He probably won't broadcast his next BF. He'll most likely be dating and banging on the DL for fear of any drama. There have been some comments on Joel's IG from Yas that are only like 6 weeks old. Casual stuff, yet they don't seem to follow each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they were dating/banging on the DL. I'm just craving more of that guy's dating drama since it's far more interesting than his artificial persona.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
ahh there might be something going on then ! I know Yas went on a dating show ... I think he'll try not to broadcast his next bf but it will inevitably come out like it did with Yas on the cruise and then there will be a whole slew on content :rolleyes:

Moving on ! 😅 what do y’all think the next crisis is going to be with the house ? Personally I think they’re going to paint it those horrid colours and then have a meltdown ...

I see him and Hatzakis have done a video on the Meghan markle interview .

Last edited:
Moving on ! 😅 what do y’all think the next crisis is going to be with the house ? Personally I think they’re going to paint it those horrid colours and then have a meltdown ...

I see him and Hatzakis have done a video on the Meghan markle interview .
The colors on the house will look awful and/or they won't be able to decide. Joel will likely use it as a way to make a video of having some designer friend come and help them decide. Also, I'm still expecting the "I'm so stressed out 😭" video soon.

I watched the J&L video of their reaction to the Harry and Meghan interview. It was clearly for views and they didn't seem to care that much (I don't blame them and understandably, it's a great way to get views). They didn't seem to understand a lot of the issues they were talking about, Joel only watched part of it, and it was interesting to watch them talk about something they don't know or care about just for views.

He probably won't broadcast his next BF. He'll most likely be dating and banging on the DL for fear of any drama. There have been some comments on Joel's IG from Yas that are only like 6 weeks old. Casual stuff, yet they don't seem to follow each other. I wouldn't be surprised if they were dating/banging on the DL. I'm just craving more of that guy's dating drama since it's far more interesting than his artificial persona.
Yas is commenting on his IG?? They're definitely banging on the DL!

The irony of this picture is wonderfully amusing 😂View attachment 484018
Jesus! Joel's hairline in this pic! Was this post transplant??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yas is commenting on his IG?? They're definitely banging on the DL!
Yeah, I kind of get the feeling that Joel couldn't get enough of some of Yas's certain "talents"... They most likely had a tiff, broke off the romances and publicly declared so, but still need something privately from each other. 😏

Either way, it's bleeping hot and I love it. In other news- watching Joel with Lia try to talk about the Harry/Meghan interview with Oprah felt a little silly. Joel only watched part of it, they both could obviously care less, and they both seemed to have a lot of misinformation.. but they tried for their American fans, I guess.

I'm still waiting for the inevitable "I'm so stressed out 😭" video from Joel about his moving/renovating drama. Also, I'm waiting to see how long until Joel gets the neighbor in for a video.. I'm willing to bet it's a hot guy, LOL!

I can't wait to see how horrible their color choices look. Awful! Maybe Joel can bring in some designer friend or someone with an eye for interior design and get some views off a video of that! 😅

I don’t get why he wouldn’t watch the interview beforehand ? Especially if you’re going to make a video ! I think the new neighbour’s definitely a hot guy I could tell the thirst when he was gushing over him

Also on the subject of the hair, I really don't want to criticize but I can't tell the difference before or after the hair transplant !

Last edited:
I don’t get why he wouldn’t watch the interview beforehand ? Especially if you’re going to make a video ! I think the new neighbour’s definitely a hot guy I could tell the thirst when he was gushing over him

Also on the subject of the hair, I really don't want to criticize but I can't tell the difference before or after the hair transplant !
To be honest, I'm not really sure he even had any hair loss. I think he was just insecure about how far back his hairline was on the sides. I think a few people commented on it and it really broke his heart. For how much she probably spent on it (Who am I kidding? Probably mostly got other people to pay for..), it's not a significant improvement.

I guess he only watched part of it, but they didn't really seem to retain too much of it or care much about it, which I understand. however, a little effort will go a long way with your primarily American fan base that seems to be obsessed with this story. Especially the anglophiles that literally watch J&L just because they're entertaining "average" Brits.

Can't wait to hear more about this neighbor guy though! I hope it ends up being interesting!

Question: I don't watch all of his videos, so I don't know, but have we seen this Vero girl at all yet? Or has she only been mentioned?

To be honest, I'm not really sure he even had any hair loss. I think he was just insecure about how far back his hairline was on the sides. I think a few people commented on it and it really broke his heart. For how much she probably spent on it (Who am I kidding? Probably mostly got other people to pay for..), it's not a significant improvement.

I guess he only watched part of it, but they didn't really seem to retain too much of it or care much about it, which I understand. however, a little effort will go a long way with your primarily American fan base that seems to be obsessed with this story. Especially the anglophiles that literally watch J&L just because they're entertaining "average" Brits.

Can't wait to hear more about this neighbor guy though! I hope it ends up being interesting!

Question: I don't watch all of his videos, so I don't know, but have we seen this Vero girl at all yet? Or has she only been mentioned?
As far as 'British Vs American' content in videos and podcasts out there go, J&L aren't great. They seem to be ignorant on a variety of topics that they really shouldn't be if they're going to give their opinion. Plus, they're both British so there's a biased opinion there from the start.

Yeah, we've seen Vero a few times in older videos. She was his PT at Orange Theory and he kept going out with her and this was before he'd come out as gay publicly too so he was probably hoping people would wonder if he was a ladies man! I reckon he was trying to entice her to be the new American Lia at one point but her boyfriend was probably like "Uh, not cool with that" and the friendship cooled so Lucy has no choice!

• Haha
yeah and since then Vero has only been mentioned. He probably wanted her to be the American Lia like you said and he must have thought that he could do a whole "ask an american series" or something similar. Poor Lucy, shoved in the Boxroom and hopelessly devoted to Joel. I wonder what this week will bring to Joel.

yeah and since then Vero has only been mentioned. He probably wanted her to be the American Lia like you said and he must have thought that he could do a whole "ask an american series" or something similar. Poor Lucy, shoved in the Boxroom and hopelessly devoted to Joel. I wonder what this week will bring to Joel.

The video will be titled "having to bulldoze my cottage" or something. I love how he's calling it a cottage when it's a bloody terraced house!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh my god he is aswell WTF ?! It’s a terraced house in London ! He’s acting like they’ve moved to the countryside ? And that garden, I’ve seen car parking spaces bigger than that !

• Haha
Hello Tattlers ! so a new video is up, he went to view some carpets with hopelessly devoted Lucy and they all look so cheap and shabby, like something you would get in a caravan, Lucy's room has had the ceiling plastered but still looks like a crack den for the time being. He was moaning because the company he used to pick his bed up from his parents were late, so would of just been easier to get it. Pluse the 50 shades of Navy Blue samples are up on the "office" wall and already you can just tell it's going to be a dark cave.

• Haha
Waiting for the inevitable vlog where he gets locked out of his cottage, Lucy isn't home and he's shouting through the letterbox to Ava to let him back in.

Waiting for the inevitable vlog where he gets locked out of his cottage, Lucy isn't home and he's shouting through the letterbox to Ava to let him back in.
Well, we're still due an "I'm so stressed out 😭" video and I can't wait until this lovely neighbor of theirs gets involved! Something tells me he's a handsome dark-featured man Joely can't wait to befriend 😋

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.