Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes to all of your points ! That thing where they try and finish each others sentences is really annoying ! And Joel clean up that car you minger ! I'm not really surprised they've literally flouted the covid rules in everyones faces. That's why they haven't made a big song and dance about being able to meet up again because they've been doing so anyway ! I think Ach deffo doesn't like being on camera and I don't know but I just get sly vibes from him. On another note what do we think about Joel and Niki from Niki and Sammy. I actually think there's chemistry there but Joel doesn't want to know if it isn't a gymhead.

Just watched the Joel and Lia video from a few days ago. Have a few thoughts:

I think they think it's funny to joke about being low effort in their videos but in order to be engaging with little effort, you need intelligence and wit, which this pair are majorly lacking...

They have such weird energy with each other; the pauses after laughter and the sighs and saying things like 'thats so us thats so funny' makes me think they really dont have any banter at all...

Joel's hair is terribly shaped at the sides in this video.

At 10:11 Lia jokes 'my boyfriend just doesn't enable me' which is weird because they weren't talking about him? They were talking about her and Joel being eachother's 'yes' people - which makes me think her bf isn't supportive of her ✨ creative✨ outlets - i might be reading too much into that haha
They've hugely grown apart, have bugger all in common anymore and it shows in every one of their videos since Lia moved in with Ach. God knows what's going on there but the rumours that Ach has binned her continue to grow and the whole thing about Ach is that Lia makes sly comments about him being unsupportive/a massive twit to her to fuel the haters. No wonder he's fecked off if she's going to keep doing that to him!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow I didn’t know that, is there a thread for Hatzakis on this site ? Really do get mean girls vibes from her, and little snarky vibes from Joel for that matter. Literally all Joel Mole does now is bang on about workouts god knows what slog we’ll have to sit through but I’ll report the findings of it tattlers 😅

Reactions: 2
There is a thread for her here but since she doesn't create any content, there's barely anyone posting in it! The rumours all come from the J&L Youtube community. Her thirsty old guy fans hate Ach! haha

• Wow
From what I've seen of her and ach (I only check the channel when I need a cure for my insomnia) it all seems a bit forced anyway I remember seeing slog vlog of her and ach's mother and from what I can gather the relationship was one sided on her part ! Do you remember when there was rumours that Joel was going out with Lia 😂

Yes to all of your points ! That thing where they try and finish each others sentences is really annoying ! And Joel clean up that car you minger ! I'm not really surprised they've literally flouted the covid rules in everyones faces. That's why they haven't made a big song and dance about being able to meet up again because they've been doing so anyway ! I think Ach deffo doesn't like being on camera and I don't know but I just get sly vibes from him. On another note what do we think about Joel and Niki from Niki and Sammy. I actually think there's chemistry there but Joel doesn't want to know if it isn't a gymhead.
I literally cannot see him having chemistry with anyone because I don't think I've ever witnessed him being genuine with anyone haha

There is a thread for her here but since she doesn't create any content, there's barely anyone posting in it! The rumours all come from the J&L Youtube community. Her thirsty old guy fans hate Ach! haha
Omg I didn't know there was much of an actual community. Where is this community? haha

The only chemistry he has is with a mirror, I think the community is the members who are on every live stream, the poor sods,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the new vlog, jesus, what a bloody bore.

Their whole house cottage cave has that horrible weird lighting that you get on a cold snowy winters day, except it has been really bright in London recently. I would not be happy spending that amount on a place only to have to have the big lights on all day every day.

The 'office' aka Lucy's room 2.0 is tiny, she looks squashed between her desk and the wall. I love how he made out like they were going really bold with the paint colour but picked one of the trendiest tones at the moment...

I saw some 'J' and 'W' coasters and was wondering who the W was but then realised it is Joel Wood, who gets homeware for their shared house with they first and second initials? Self obsessed.

9:30 'I can then put up my bed and stop sleeping on a mattress on the floor like a drug dealer - that's how I imagine drug dealers sleep' - how tone deaf is he?! You'd better be careful saying that with the amount of white powder we can see allover your face, Joel. People in glass houses ;)

Also, see attached photo of his bizarre foot which he included in the video for some reason. This man spends enough time on the internet to know that rarely ends well. Perhaps he's desperate to end up on some weird youtuber foot fetish site. Any publicity is good publicity I guess though, Joel.

Final point; he's bragging about some custom made 'gate' which he plans to add to the under stairs cupboard to be Ava's new home. For what reason? She isn't being puppy crate trained anymore and that space is far too small either way. I'm actually appalled that he would show that online. Seems very cruel.

Attachments

• Wow
Omg it’s car crash tv or rather YouTube I’ll have to give the slog a watch tomorrow. Not entirely surprised he brought a coaster for his second name, Lucy not getting a look in ! Joel in some cultures they sleep with the mattress on the floor, in Japan for example ! Nothing wrong with that at all, you’re mask just slipped and revealed what a snobby, bitchy brat you really are. What colour have they painted the office ? Does Ava have enough room ? And why does he have a gate for her ?! Urgh we let our dog have the run of the house it’s not right to keep them behind a gate 😡 As for the foot thing he done a whole vlog whining about being on a foot fetish site ages ago, must still want to get shots of his trotters in 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, I watched the slog and I am really at a loss for words, to unpack this sh*tshow -
- the office looks like an army barrack and poor Lucy can't even work in peace without him scraping for content !
-'apple fibre to keep me regular' 🤮 Joel your whole channel is bowel movement !
- Poor Avurrrr can't even stand up under those stairs the slope is far too steep, I highly recommend you reconsider Joel !
-I will be boycotting Green and Black chocolate from now on, gifting this narcissistic brat that case 😡
- more over the top droning and groaning when revealing the painted cabinets (which look hideous btw)

in summary ... pathetic !

• Sick
Well, I watched the slog and I am really at a loss for words, to unpack this sh*tshow -
- the office looks like an army barrack and poor Lucy can't even work in peace without him scraping for content !
-'apple fibre to keep me regular' 🤮 Joel your whole channel is bowel movement !
- Poor Avurrrr can't even stand up under those stairs the slope is far too steep, I highly recommend you reconsider Joel !
-I will be boycotting Green and Black chocolate from now on, gifting this narcissistic brat that case 😡
- more over the top droning and groaning when revealing the painted cabinets (which look hideous btw)

in summary ... pathetic !
The cabinets do look terrible and I honestly can't see the logic of doing them when they plan to do the walls later. He's too shallow and just wants something done NOW to show on his vlogs...

I really fear for the dog, it's not good at all. I wonder if any of his fans are calling it out if if he'd just call them a :mad:Hater:mad:

The cabinets do look terrible and I honestly can't see the logic of doing them when they plan to do the walls later. He's too shallow and just wants something done NOW to show on his vlogs...

I really fear for the dog, it's not good at all. I wonder if any of his fans are calling it out if if he'd just call them a :mad:Hater:mad:
I am so confused with these house vlogs, is he just trying to complete with Lia and her property account?

He really has to scrape at the bottom of the barrel and I agree @Greenlentils its really not on what he’s done to the dog, it’s like the way the Dursley’s treated Harry Potter shoved under the stairs ! I didn’t even know Hatzakis had a home account 😅 hey at least she can show off her parents house now since ach is nowhere to be seen 😂

• Haha
He really has to scrape at the bottom of the barrel and I agree @Greenlentils its really not on what he’s done to the dog, it’s like the way the Dursley’s treated Harry Potter shoved under the stairs ! I didn’t even know Hatzakis had a home account 😅 hey at least she can show off her parents house now since ach is nowhere to be seen 😂
Joel did that cupboard under the stairs thing for AAYVURRR since he's a massive fan of Harry Potter, but is he ACTUALLY a fan or is he just jumping on a bandwagon because it's a British franchise popular in the USA?? I bet when the new James Bond film finally comes out, he'll be going around his house in a dinner jacket and bow tie and having his Pepsi Max "shaken not stirred because I'm a huge James Bond fan!" and then saying he actually tried out for the role of James Bond once but as soon as they found out he was YouTuber, they stopped talking to him! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah like the role he was supposed to have in Vampire academy 😂 imagine him in James Bond movie " Munnnnnny Pennnyyyyyy wheres Ayyyyvur" and the over exaggerated "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" when he has pepsi max urgh, what a joke.

The new office is evidence that Joel has no sense of interior design! Why tf would you paint your walls dark green in a small room like that?

Just watched the Joel and Lia video from a few days ago. Have a few thoughts:

1) Joel, it isn't fun or relatable to admit that you haven't cleaned out your car since you got it. That's a bit grim especially as you have a dog.
2) With the above in mine, I was questioning his overall cleanliness and hygiene and then spotted an unidentified crusty patch on his watch strap...
I realized Joel had some cleanliness issues when he didn't think it was necessary to call the landlord regarding the growing mold in his bedroom.

Last edited:
  • Sick
That dark green color for the office looks awful. At least he had the decency to cover up whatever sensitive information was probably on Lucy's computer screen.. or maybe she probably had to ask him to- who knows? Really pathetic to be interrupting her work for content, anyway...

That dog crate under the stairs looks way too small with the slope of the stairs factored in. Will Ava even be able to fully stand? Will she be able to not piss or crap on herself if she has an accident? Why does she need to be kenneled like that, anyway?

Your house just isn't that interesting, Joel! The most interesting part of that whole video was you binging chocolate and booze gifted to you by your little unofficial sponsor!

Also, when is he just going to admit to secretly banging Yas? Yasin commented on his Instagram six days ago and Joel has recently started following him again (before it was only Yas following him).

Oh Joel, you could be so much more interesting and relevant if you were authentic! It's okay that you're just a pretty, gay, and privileged Londoner.. It's okay that you can't get enough of Yas 🍆💦

He should stick to what he knows, like: drooling over Yas's chest on a podcast, struggling with being a gay Christian, needing some good D while not wanting to be seen as slutty, and obsessing over his desire to be a famous actor..

Also, what's this about him supposing to have a role on Vampire Knight?! 🤔😂🙄

• Haha
Is he following Yas on IG, I had a look and didn't see ? I know how bad does the office look and you could tell from the slog that they didn't like it there was loads of humming and hawing.
He mentioned it in an earlier slog, where he's going on about his acting past he had the audition but didn't get it, I believe the movie was called Vampire Knight ?

I 've noticed both him and Lia have actor in their bios, has she ever done anything?

oh my god she does aswell ! 😂 love the only acting you do is when you pretend you don't know americanisms and even that's bad ! I don't think she's been in anything at all has she?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.