Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
He lost me after he said that he would still consider getting back together. That guy has no self-respect and Joel is unsurprisingly a coward for ghosting him. They're perfect for each other.
It's more likely that Yas was (and still is) trying to use Joel and his "YouTube celebrity" as a way to up his own profile and become a somebody himself. This was apparent when he did a Q&A when Joel revealed him. Joel probably figured it out and binned him.

J&LFan

Moving on ! 😅 what do y’all think the next crisis is going to be with the house ? Personally I think they’re going to paint it those horrid colours and then have a meltdown ...

I see him and Hatzakis have done a video on the Meghan markle interview .
The colors on the house will look awful and/or they won't be able to decide. Joel will likely use it as a way to make a video of having some designer friend come and help them decide. Also, I'm still expecting the "I'm so stressed out 😭" video soon.

I watched the J&L video of their reaction to the Harry and Meghan interview. It was clearly for views and they didn't seem to care that much (I don't blame them and understandably, it's a great way to get views). They didn't seem to understand a lot of the issues they were talking about, Joel only watched part of it, and it was interesting to watch them talk about something they don't know or care about just for views.

Venom

VIP Member
Omg I’ve got to catch up !! He always struck me as they type, it’s his way or the highway the little self absorbed narcissist !

Venom

VIP Member
He was gushing about how nice the neighbour was in an earlier vlog as well, but let’s not get all J&Lfan 🤣

Joel Wood #2 Channel decline and surrounded by mould

Venom

VIP Member
Oh I’ve just caught up now ! I didn’t know the door to the jail cell would be locked over night it’s so cruel ! Poor Ava that’s out of order Mouldy at least leave the door open, about as much brains as the mould growing in his house !
Also this screen shot, he looks like Tim Curry in a wind tunnel (I love Tim curry btw, sorry to lump you in with this Pratt)

Attachments

Venom

VIP Member
so we've been proved right yet again, well done @Greenlentils for speaking out ! I gathered my evidence by nosing the subreddit ! wonder if there are going to be anymore puppet accounts 😂

J&LFan

I obviously enjoy a lot of their content, or at least most of the stuff they've done in the past. It's just sad to see such a majority of their fans enable toxic behavior.

I am glad that we got to see Hatzakis go full-cringe about Vanessa Kirby, though! I love how the video head to fast forward through the incredibly long voice message she sent her on Instagram! 😂

Joel & Lia is a good source of income for her now, but she'll definitely have to make other arrangements soon! One has to balk at their definition of being well-off, for sure!

LovingIt

Seems even more fitting names could now be 'Mole and Liar'. I wonder how many more cosmetic procedures there will be. Did a livestream with Lia today and both were practically arseholed by the time it was over. I heard a rumor that the episode of "4 Poofs & a Podcast" that he is in may not end up being released as he has been having regrets about how it will affect his image

Venom

VIP Member
I know what's happened to this thread 😭 all he's been doing is posting shitty reels, tyring to brag about how he is the spoilt youngest child, soft twat.

LovingIt

Yeah :rolleyes:

@LovingIt I feel like a little part of you would definitely want to date Joel, not gonna lie :ROFLMAO:
Certainly not. I don't think I'd even be able to stand him in person! Things I hear about him and what I see from him are most unappealing. I did get a good chuckle out of imagining how horribly that would go tho!

Venom

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe he’s popular enough for this to be his full time job ! Talk sh*t at the camera there was no mention of the lockdown lifting either ,that’s because he’s been break it it anyway !

J&LFan

It says your 2000 odd miles away though ?

and ikr ? He wears nothing but athletic wear but made a big hoo-ha about that clothes box he paid a couple hundred £ for that had smart clothes in but none of them have seen the light of day since
Yeah, the fake GPS app I tried using to be able to view potential matches back home while I there seemed to affect the distance shown but still showed me results for my actual location? Tinder quickly sent me a notification warning of account suspension for attempting to fake my location. I just wanted to see matches back in NY since I was there for only a month. 😅

No fooling them, I suppose! I swiped left regardless, but I was so tempted to swipe right just to see if I'd get a match! I couldn't get myself to do it, though. I think it would have been a bit too embarrassing to know I'd been swiped left on by that man. Not sure I'd feel honoured to match with that one, either. Now I regret not having just done it just for a chance to take the piss out of him!

As for the clothing choices, I've never seen him in anything but activewear, hoodies, and sweats ever since he's decided to stop being a "gross/fat" person. No more t-shirts, jeans, or nice jumpers for Joel now that he's not a "gross fatty" anymore!

J&LFan

I think actually knowing Joel but talking about him like this would create a degree of cognitive dissonance for me that I would simply not be comfortable with. Honestly, I could never talk about someone I personally knew in such a way on a public forum, and the only reason I can regarding him is because I *don't* know or have any connections to him.

After initially doing some light research on him and Yasin for the erotica, I became pretty fascinated with the whole "influencer" fauxlebrity phenomenon. It's really just become fascinating to me how certain people are able to wrap fandoms around their finger and actually make a living and gain such a rabid following. I'm perplexed by his ability to create such parasocial relationships with people he doesn't even know. Obviously, many people do this, but I suppose he was just the first one that I actually looked into and caught my attention?
Well, they laugh reacted to my post. So should we interpret it as an evil cackle or a "You're crazy!" laugh? 😂
Maybe both! 😂

It's supremely interesting to me that I could resent someone I don't know and see such problematic behaviour, yet feel a bit of compassion for at the same time. And yes, I think he's ridiculously attractive, and it's all just become so interesting as he's actually an excellent person to write about! I had never thought about such a person before and it's just so entertaining to talk about. That's all. No connection, just an interest that vexes and entertains me simultaneously. 💁

J&LFan

Source for this?
Sorry, I can't in good conscience lead anyone to somebody's leaked nudes. 😕

It crosses a certain line for me. Gossip and thirst is one thing, but helping to make someone's nudes more accessible or able to be seen and found more easily isn't a good thing for me to do. I found the others that I didn't stumble upon pretty easily doing a Google search, though.

Please remember that these are real people. Not saying or implying that anyone is bad for wanting to see nudes, or being interested in any potential drama because of them. I just don't want to promote someone's violation in such a way.

JoeyYanks

So I've watched the latest video, the big crisis is that the alarm has broken on the house. He also says he needs to pay some window people £10k so the old owners must be laughing all the way to the bank.

JoeyYanks

@Greenlentils 😂 😂 he's not my type like, I think like what you said, the eyes are pretty cute, the wart on the end of the nose is what would put me off though. I would be disappointed if I had a hair transplant and it looked like that :eek: