Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holden9

Chatty Member
Their travel videos were fun and light but the more I got know them, the more I realized that they're a bit uncultured and not very open minded. Lia has become a housewife that takes her styling cues from Pinterest, while Joel has become a vain gym rat that begs for cosmetic procedures - hair transplant, botox on armpits in a span of year.. Really? What's next? Chest implants?

LovingIt

Why would you have met them? 🤦‍♀️
Of course I wouldn't have. Just saying that they seem really pleasant compared to their son and it's hard to imagine how someone like that came from them but of course never really know how people are if you haven't met them.

emm

VIP Member
I watched the "She Isn't Getting The Vaccine" Joel and Lia video and who exactly are they trying to attract with that? The Reclaim Party nutjobs? They try to court controversy for views in the dumbest way possible! I had to laugh at Lucy being in the background making her lunch!
which video is this I can't find it?

Venom

VIP Member
Oh I know he’s betraying orange theory isn’t he 😂 Vero won’t be happy about that !

J&LFan

Well, they certainly are the masters of clickbait. Of course their "Toxic Relationships" video didn't really talk about toxic relationships at all. They really seem to struggle to find anything interesting to talk about. I can only imagine their excitement when the Harry and Meghan interview came out. Even though they clearly didn't care about it, one can tell that they were like "Yay! We have something that will get the Americans to watch us!"

What's more annoying is I suspect that they watch and even post on this very thread and others like it to instigate conversation about them for amusement and to gauge opinions and reactions to their content, and I can't help but partake as I sit back highly suspecting that some of these posts actually ARE them! 😅

I guess I'm the perfect fan: I love them, hate them, and love to hate them! 🤣

JoeyYanks

Moving on ! 😅 what do y’all think the next crisis is going to be with the house ? Personally I think they’re going to paint it those horrid colours and then have a meltdown ...

I see him and Hatzakis have done a video on the Meghan markle interview .

Last edited:

JoeyYanks

Don't know if anyone has seen, but he has put up on instagram that he has been in Hampshire since Mid December - I'm pretty sure that this is breaking the covid restrictions (as he doesn't live there) is it not? and we haven't been updated on the house with his roomate ?

Venom

VIP Member
New slog up, his mum and dad have come to visit, I’ll concede his parents seem like lovely people so how the hell have they raised such a brat ? He was practically guilting his dad to help decorate the house and then later on he was talking about how he and Hatzakis film in the hotel and then reward themselves with a spa for hard work, you are a bloody troll Mouldy, he even had the cheek to say him and lia want Phil and Hollys jobs on the morning 😂 you’ve got more chance ayvurrr getting the job than you, you clown. Still got to watch the rest of it later on there’s only so much 🐮💩 i can watch at a time

J&LFan

Obviously nothing ever came of the beg to Vanessa Kirby otherwise we'd never hear the end of it.

And, I'm sorry, but his hair looks terrible after the transplant. What the hell was the point of it?!
I don't think his hair looks naturally bad after the transplant, but I think that since the time of the transplant, he's really tried to "butch up" and appear more masculine. So, he does less with his hair these days so that he can appear more masculine. Honestly, that gorgeous bottom boy should just realize that being a little more authentic and adorable is exactly what's going to attract the kind of men he wants, if you know what I mean. 😏 Nothing wrong with that at all, but why try so hard to look like the kind of men you want inside you, instead of being naturally the kind of guy a man like that would want to go inside.. 🤔

Also, I suspect Leaya's boyfriend Ach makes Joel especially thirsty.. so get it girl! LOL

I'm a little disappointed that she didn't hear back from Vanessa Kirby, although I didn't expect her to. I was most looking forward to her cringy fangirling and excitement 😅
I so badly want Lia the bestie to randomly make it and see how it affects Joel!

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Waiting for the inevitable vlog where he gets locked out of his cottage, Lucy isn't home and he's shouting through the letterbox to Ava to let him back in.

JoeyYanks

Yes ! it'll be good won't it 😂 what are the odds he'll be moaning about not being able to get to the gym or hyperventilating because had a few extra calories 😂 can't work out why someone would work out on a holiday but that's just me

LovingIt

I can't remember which one it was, but I don't think it was Texas, it may have been when they were in LA? Liar wasn't with him when it happened and when they talked about it on camera just after it happened, she didn't seem the least bit interested (She's always in her own world, she strikes me as a ditz half the time!) but he looked like he'd been crying his eyes out!
Well i cerainly hope it put him in his place! People in glass houses and all. If joel realized that people dont actually owe him anything and lost his sense of entitlement, he could probably be a lot more enjoyable and not just to american milfs he doesn't want anyway 😝
I wonder if he will be able to keep up with his video every day in May challenge. If he misses a day i wonder if he'll turn it back on his viewers and say that there was no way he actually could have done that, be kind etc., or if he will be falsely apologetic.

J&LFan

You seem to know alot about these two so I was just curious to know where you get your sources.
Oh, I understand! I just didn't want to list that website for obvious reasons. 😅

Guess I am pretty good at internet sleuthing. Pandemic boredom has gotten to me, I suppose! Other than the brief interaction with Yasin over Reddit due to the erotic fanfiction, the rest is pretty easy to find or deduce via their social media.

Yas tends to be a lot more transparent and authentic, in general. I think people don't look into him and his stuff nearly as much because he's not as known as Joel. A lot is just pretty easy to find with just some effort, an odd fascination with someone's ability to make a living by putting his life on the internet, and an excessive amount of boredom. 😅

Google, reading between lines, reading comments, and being unhealthily interested makes it pretty easy to find those things in about 10 minutes lol.

Also, I suppose the response to his nudes being posted could have been someone else, but I fail to see any motivation for that as that particular forum is largely anonymous.

It's also been quite interesting to look at from a writer's point of view. It's been seriously helpful to my more ambitious work to study someone's ability to manipulate social media and the internet in a way that allows them to make a lucrative career out of it.

Last edited:

JoeyYanks

Not sure if they actually HAVE but I remember early last year Joel saying "We've been arguing with our manager and it got intense" so who knows what's really happened since.
I don't want to sound mean but I think it would be hysterical if they have 😂
Have they paid £500k for that hovel ? if they have they have been well and truely ripped off !
Is she from Texas ? we all know Joel and Hatzakis are the be all and end all with all things Texas ! so wouldn't be surprised if he' grovelling to get her on the channel

Last edited:

holden9

Chatty Member
He still has photos of them together on his grid, while Joel scrubbed any evidence of them being together. I don't think we'll ever really know the real story behind their break up - but whatever, they're both dull. In other news, Joel bought a house (with his flatmate) and his mate, Lia, caught the COVID.

Venom

VIP Member
Yes I remember when they got the new management and they were doing the slog vlog in the office ! 😂 the channel is about as dry as a nuns nether region and the refurb is gonna be milked for all its worth ! he’s going to turn into Joel Llewelyn Bowen 🙄

emm

VIP Member
Watch Yas' 30 minute IGTV rant if you want to puke. Dude has major issues! Yas and Joel definitely read Tattle and I wouldn't be surprised if one of them (or both) is here trying to control the narrative.
what is his account?

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Yes to all of your points ! That thing where they try and finish each others sentences is really annoying ! And Joel clean up that car you minger ! I'm not really surprised they've literally flouted the covid rules in everyones faces. That's why they haven't made a big song and dance about being able to meet up again because they've been doing so anyway ! I think Ach deffo doesn't like being on camera and I don't know but I just get sly vibes from him. On another note what do we think about Joel and Niki from Niki and Sammy. I actually think there's chemistry there but Joel doesn't want to know if it isn't a gymhead.
I literally cannot see him having chemistry with anyone because I don't think I've ever witnessed him being genuine with anyone haha

There is a thread for her here but since she doesn't create any content, there's barely anyone posting in it! The rumours all come from the J&L Youtube community. Her thirsty old guy fans hate Ach! haha
Omg I didn't know there was much of an actual community. Where is this community? haha