Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Watched the vlog 'meet my four new friends' and omg he's such a bitch (for lack of a better term) Moaning because he needs new jeans but has brought a jumper, Mouldy Tat most probably begged for freebies but couldn't get them. Then met up with one of his new 'friends' and walked around London. Then went home and gatecrashed Lucy and her friends little meet up. Once again inadvertently revealed they are disregarding the covid measures !! then flogging his cameo. Someone needs to take one for the team and get him to give a shout out to his tattle thread 😂 😂
Hahaha I was thinking that. How much would we all have to chip in to get a shoutout? I don't think he'd do it sadly. Even though he's desperate for the cash.

The thumbnail for that video was hilarious too! He was recently talking about things being homophobic but I find his recent clickbaiting of his homosexuality to be a bit distasteful tbh

He was banging on about how it's disrespectful to have gayness as the butt of the joke, but it's okay for him to be parading it around for views? Please look at that thumbnail and tell me that isn't what he's doing haha my partner saw the thumbnail and said he looked like he was about to be eaten alive by the 4 other fellas :ROFLMAO: (don't mean to sound too much like an infamous tattler who used to frequent this thread... ;))

Also, I noticed his brief mentioning of Lucy being in the garden with her friends. So he's sat inside watching Shrek, talking to his elderly american lady viewers and eating a pizza. Get a life, Mould. At least get out some of your white powder and share it around 😂

Venom

VIP Member
LOL he wore that ill-fitting jacket all day! Mouldy's vlog was so boring as usual. He never does anything interesting - does he have any hobbies? and Orangetheory doesn't count, Joel! I don't want to see clips of you all sweaty after the gym.
He collects second hand books 😂😂🤣

JoelFizz

VIP Member
It was sad. More a "I was the hottest one in that audition" video but none of these auditions seem to come to anything. All he ever gets is voice work and he's desperate to be "discovered", same with Hatzakis and her video of her singing Christmas Carols to random people on Omegle. She even promoted herself to the pervert who asked if she wanted to see his dick??!! Good GOD are they desperate for fame beyond the following they have!

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Has anyone called him out on travelling home despite restrictions?
Probably. He'll moan about it in his next video I'm sure!

Joel and Lia's 5 minutes are up. They live in the one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, yet they are probably the most boring and uncultured Youtube Brits.
Lia is now on her own channel desperately trying to get Vanessa Kirby's attention because she once taught Lia at drama school. Sorry hun, all these actors who've had success that you rubbed shoulders with for a day see right through Joel and you trying to use them as a ladder!

emm

VIP Member
Yeah, and with Hatzakis' moving further away (back in with her parents apparently did Ach lose his job??) I can't see anything else happening on Joel and Lia beyond the boring crap they're already doing.
i thought this too, why buy a flat to renovate then rent then rive at home?

Venom

VIP Member
Omg you’re right 🤮 each to their own like but If being ‘buffed up’ meant having to subsist on slop like that then no thanks I’ll keep my food baby !

Venom

VIP Member
I’m loving that he’s got the nickname now ‘Mouldy’ thanks @JoelFizz 😂 , @Greenlentils i completely forgot about the Mother’s Day cameo beg, how cheeky is he ? Who’s gonna piss money up the wall to get a video message of this plonker who as of late always goes on about powder around his nose 🙄 I think there’s another vlog up now aswell😬 this content coach is another expense but then again he has money to burn from all the donations and his bank of mum and dad

Venom

VIP Member
On that ‘why I disappeared ‘ when he said “picking up the camera and recording is only half the job” I actually burst out laughing, he is so deluded I don’t even know what to say, and he honestly expects sympathy ?!! Do one you mouldy minger, he’s as stupid as he is insufferable !

holden9

Chatty Member
Here's Yas telling it like it isn't...

He lost me after he said that he would still consider getting back together. That guy has no self-respect and Joel is unsurprisingly a coward for ghosting him. They're perfect for each other.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Did anyone watch their Livestream? Apparently they "revealed more than they should have" because they were "soooo drunk" 🙄

Seems even more fitting names could now be 'Mole and Liar'. I wonder how many more cosmetic procedures there will be. Did a livestream with Lia today and both were practically arseholed by the time it was over. I heard a rumor that the episode of "4 Poofs & a Podcast" that he is in may not end up being released as he has been having regrets about how it will affect his image
Having regrets about our image, are we Joel? 😂

JoeyYanks

Oh my I did not see that coming, I thought they were so happy ! I wonder if Joel will go on the beg and try to get her to move in when Lucy finds a partner ?

J&LFan

Just watched his 'One Year After Coming Out...' video and whilst I'm not keen on the guy, I was hopeful at the start that he looked like he might be getting to a point where he had overcome some of his very clear internalised homophobia. But then he kind of missed the point and inadvertently validated some similar points.

Like saying he's been attracted to women but not wanting to admit that really or label himself as 'bi' as it feeds into toxic christian ideas, apparently.

Joel! Just do some work on yourself and realise that people can do what they want and love who they love regardless of gender. If your christian peers can't handle that, then I think you need to ditch them/the religious group and no limit yourself or hide yourself.

Also, I usually couldn't care less about the Yas drama, but I found it a bit disrespectful that he was so clearly purposefully just not saying Yas' name. Just 'my ex' this and 'my ex' that.

He also admitted that he's basically drained the emotional labour of his exes to help him with himself (helping him to come out and love himself etc) and then wonders why he can't make it past the 6 month mark of his relationships. That's why Joel. Relationships are give and take. You build eachother up, you don't just take take take and use the other person to 'better' yourself. Urgh.
..Not to mention how he put this comment in the video and seems to feel like the writer was being rude or insulting, when they were clearly trying to show compassion for his internally homophobic feelings.. Very clearly the writer was just trying to point out that it's obvious and sad, but not even in a mean way.. 🙄

That person was just trying to point out the problematic nature of pandering to homophobia in such a way and help point out that it's sad to see, expressing understanding and hope that he would be able to get past this. 😩

I hope to see more personal development from somebody with such vast resources and a platform to be able to help encourage others to move past the gay shame. It shouldn't be up to every man that he dates to pull him into being more authentic..

Attachments

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Honestly the sooner the better, irritates me to no end how these nobodies get gifted freebies and the way they snobbishly boast. Read the room ! we are in a pandemic! he is deffo obsessed with Vero he most probably thinks he'll be able to get her on the Joel and Lia channel for some Americanisms :rolleyes: I didn't know that their current latest manager had f*cked them off though ? 😂
Not sure if they actually HAVE but I remember early last year Joel saying "We've been arguing with our manager and it got intense" so who knows what's really happened since.

Venom

VIP Member
Well if it really goes tits up, Hatzakis will be able to be put up in the bogey factory Joel and Lucy's Office.

emm

VIP Member
So I've watched the latest video, the big crisis is that the alarm has broken on the house. He also says he needs to pay some window people £10k so the old owners must be laughing all the way to the bank.
10k?! I haven't watched the video but wtf is the issue?! did he not get anyone to check the house before he bought it?!