Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holden9

Chatty Member
LOL @ the t-shirt that's way too small for him and the jean shorts with the weird cut.

He's replacing the drapes because he hates them and "everyone is telling him that they hate it." Also mentioned that they're replacing the blue couch that they just bought. Righty-oh

J&LFan

Okay...

*Puts on Poirot moustache*

You claim someone said they "saw Yas leaving Joel's house in the early hours of the morning" and have since deleted that comment. Then you claimed you went to London to visit a friend, but used a fake GPS app to trick Tinder into believing you were still at home, but yet managed to find Joel on the app despite this? I don't know much about Tinder, but isn't the appeal of it something to do with finding people in your area? You being in London sounds dubious, I don't think you ever were in London, but doing something to search for Joel through other means.

Then you claim a PR company hired you to write an erotic fan fiction about Joel and Yas, and you get paid requests to do this about others too, when any teenager worth their pimples and with access to a laptop write fan fiction for free? Another suspicious claim. I believe you wanted to write fan fiction about Joel because it's something that interests you greatly.

You claim Joel is fascinating. This is clearly and absolutely false. To the jury, I present Exhibit A: The Joel Wood YouTube Channel. Did you know he has moved into a cottage?? ;)🤣🤣

The fact that you're singling holden and "others in this thread" (I assume you include me) out as potential Joel accounts makes you even more suspicious. I believe your rebuttals and explanations about why you like Joel and why you don't like him do not add up. You seem to be trying to, in the worst way I've ever seen, control the narrative on Joel that he's this sexy guy whom people love to hate when he's absolutely nothing of the sort to anyone in this thread

You're either Joel, Yas, or someone whom Joel knows that is posting with Joel's consent to drum up interest in him.

But I digress.....

Who saw his latest video?! 😂
This had me laughing so hard! 😂 Thank you. Maybe we should just go with your recollections of what I've written and your suspicions because they are far more entertaining than what I remember! I'm really not even being sarcastic or passive-aggressive. It was very funny and what I come here for! 😂🤣🤭

Moving on though:
Joel: Drew what kind of birthday cake would you like me to bake for you?

Drew: Mm... red velvet sounds good right about now

Joel: Do you like oreos? I'll bake you an oreo cake

*5 hours later Joel lazily slathers buttercream mixed with oreo crumbs onto the saddest looking cake I've ever seen.

Joel: Lucy aren't I the best baker evaar? Like OMG, your mom is a baker and I'm a way better baker than you. Your mom should adopt me. No seriously
Yes, I saw the latest video. What is that song he and Lia keep using for those sort of intermission parts "..fire, fire" or "higher, higher.." something? Is there a reason they are stick on it or being so cheesy about it?

Watched Joel make the kind of cake he wanted to eat for his friend so he could show how good of a baker he is to everyone.. and the presents so we could all see what a great guy/friend he is. By the way, who even is Drew? Another YouTuber or some other person he can use to social-climb [cough*] I mean "network" with.

Just watched the one of him bragging about his smart mirror.

We get it Joel.. you're so cool and have all the fancy things! We know you weren't really thirst-trapping at all by doing those squats in front of the mirror. I know you weren't intentionally flaunting your nice arse for the thirsty and that those that noticed it are just objectifying and slutty! Just like when you took that picture in your dressing gown! How could you have possibly known it would send the internet into such a tizzy?! Also, it's so nice to see what a wonderful grandson and masculine hard worker you are for painting your granddad's fence... 🙄

There's no way the cleaner thought you were lazy or slob, and we know you didn't expect her to do all of that!

Greenlentils

VIP Member
What do you guys think Joel smells like? I'm thinking a mix of Axe body spray, mould and mildew.
You're right. I bet their house smells of that smell you get when your clothes don't dry properly. Any americans here with dryers might be unfamiliar with this smell. But any brits who've lived in a damp student house and had to share a clothes horse with other students will understand haha

Oh my god I'm so behind on mouldy's vlogs.

I think I'll start with 'My Parents Come to Visit My House for the First Time!' tonight as its about all I can stomach for now.

JoeyYanks

I hope they done a survey before hand, they had problems with damp and mould at the old place. The new house looks dingy and dark to me, the old sofas are absolutely minging and I would have to have a throw on them if I didn't have a new sofa yet. The kitchen is a shoebox and the garden is miniscule. Given the location I agree with the above comments it's most likely £500k+ all because he "HaS tO bE iN lOnDoN"

holden9

Chatty Member
So he broke up with his midget boyfriend - the same guy that announced publicly that he would marry Joel only after a few months of dating. Wonder what made him change his mind...

Greenlentils

VIP Member
True !! The way he was going on you would think they were BFF’s

Has he said he’s been vaccinated ? I hope he follows the rules, too selfish and putting people in danger 🤬
I think he is! Didn’t he get it quite early because of his asthma?

Venom

VIP Member
Watched the vlog 'meet my four new friends' and omg he's such a bitch (for lack of a better term) Moaning because he needs new jeans but has brought a jumper, Mouldy Tat most probably begged for freebies but couldn't get them. Then met up with one of his new 'friends' and walked around London. Then went home and gatecrashed Lucy and her friends little meet up. Once again inadvertently revealed they are disregarding the covid measures !! then flogging his cameo. Someone needs to take one for the team and get him to give a shout out to his tattle thread 😂 😂

Venom

VIP Member
Yeah like the role he was supposed to have in Vampire academy 😂 imagine him in James Bond movie " Munnnnnny Pennnyyyyyy wheres Ayyyyvur" and the over exaggerated "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" when he has pepsi max urgh, what a joke.

J&LFan

My other source is usually gossip from the J&L Facebook community, who are usually just speculating themselves, but you've mentioned Yas a lot in your posts, such as apparently being "seen leaving Joel's new house in the early hours of the morning", then talking about his "leaked nudes", also the positive commentary about Yas, being 'transparent and authentic' is not how others perceive him, would lead people to reasonably assume you're someone who knows Yas personally or are actually the all powerful Yas himself.

Also, it would appear nobody in this thread are 'thirsty' for either Yas or Joel except yourself. Yas, and Joel, both have extreme narcissistic tendencies so it's not unreasonable to assume either of them would come to this thread and engage with it.

Another thing is, Yas seems to be well out of the picture regarding Joel now so it would seem highly unlikely that Yas and Joel are still friends, considering how Joel has scrubbed him from his social media and never mentions him in videos.
Yas leaving Joel's house in the early morning came from a since-deleted comment by a random IG account that also seems to no longer exist (dudejoe3) and is purely gossip. Comment stated "I saw you leaving Joel's house yesterday around 5am stop pretending you two aren't together". Yas also screenshotted IG DM's from that same account and posted it on his Twitter. I also saw how all of a sudden they were following each other on IG again when they weren't prior to a couple weeks ago.

Yas has also commented on Joel's IG stories as recently as a couple weeks ago. Also, a trolling account that also no longer exists posted a comment like "I bet! Get it boi 🍆💦" on an old comment Joel had made on Yas's IG story with the shirt that said "No room for ex-lovers" Yas liked that comment and simply replied "dirty". Now I wish I'd screenshotted it lol.

These people among others make excellent research for a project I'm working on about the unhealthy pursuit of fame and how vanity, narcissism, and histrionic traits play towards people's emotional detriment. Also, it's become just so interesting because they just aren't that famous, but want to be so badly! It appears that even if they aren't secretly hooked up, that there is a specific effort to hide any sort of friendship (especially on Joel's part), so it's fun to look into anyway.

As far as Yasin's nudes, most of the posts on that thread are anonymous, but their is one post that lists it's author as "YD", and states: "Lads, honoured, truly. Cmon, if you’re going to put my nudes on a forum can we not just play nice?

Narcissist, racist, all highly inaccurate comments. I’m a nice guy, who’s had to learn some lessons in life, thats all.

Btw, set the record straight I’m vers. ;)"

Attachments

J&LFan

I think it's precisely why he and Hatzakis haven't got more of a British audience. They're both so basic and fake that they're not worth our time!
Yeah, I'm American and watch Joel & Lia and find it mildly amusing and "cute." It's endearing but only in a superficial way. Mostly I watch it because Joel is physically gorgeous and the duo has somewhat of an endearing chemistry. It certainly don't consider it to be quality entertainment, though!

It baffles yet amazes me that people can even make a living with such mundane and uninteresting content. To be honest, that's part of my interest in them. They are such a small but very guilty pleasure of mine.

Mostly, I just want to watch their "careers" either take off or crash and burn. I'm surprised Lia didn't catch more flack from one of their latest videos in which she referred to Paris and other like places as a "shithole." I can't say I wholeheartedly disagree with that judgement, but I was surprised to hear her say it, nonetheless.

I can't wait for more relationship/men drama from Joel, and to see who is joint homeownership venture with Lucy unfolds. Perhaps he'll end up moving back in with his parents at some point like Lia had to! (Did we ever find out what happened there?)

Venom

VIP Member
I know and bloody Mouldy Dud just nods along ! They really don’t deserve their following, I’ve disliked the video and reported it !

JoeyYanks

Oh yeah I can imagine it now 😂 and his parents will send a £50 box of 12 flapjacks to make poor little spoilt Joely feel better. The house moving vlog has been uploaded :rolleyes:

holden9

Chatty Member
Sorry, I can't in good conscience lead anyone to somebody's leaked nudes. 😕

It crosses a certain line for me. Gossip and thirst is one thing, but helping to make someone's nudes more accessible or able to be seen and found more easily isn't a good thing for me to do. I found the others that I didn't stumble upon pretty easily doing a Google search, though.

Please remember that these are real people. Not saying or implying that anyone is bad for wanting to see nudes, or being interested in any potential drama because of them. I just don't want to promote someone's violation in such a way.
I don't know any other forums aside from Tattle that discuss these two and you seem to know alot about them so I was just curious to know where you get your sources :)

Last edited:

LovingIt

I bet the Hunchback of Clapham can't dance either. and I can't believe he wasn't allowed to watch Harry Potter - his parents are nutjobs. There, I said it.

How annoyed are you that you're not going to Barcelona with him?
I do not understand the hunchback reference? His parents are nutjobs about the religious stuff although not nearly as badly as they used to be from what I gather. The thought of having to travel with him isn't nice, so I don't know why you think I'd be annoyed? Imagine dying of embarrassment as he talks down to service staff and makes fun of people's accents while on holiday with him. 🤢 No thank you!!

Jikki2

Chatty Member
I really wish I'd gotten to see his profile in time to see his Seeking "Wishlist." Any chance you remember anything on there, @Jikki2 ?
I think Seeking has now put that "Wishlist" link to every profile and it directs to their own online shop. Because the site is geared towards women looking for sugar daddies, there isn't much to choose for men apart from few fragrances and sunglasses.

LovingIt

😂 😂 😂 I see Boston has been cancelled as per Joels latest insta story
Well yeah not sure how he thought it would be feasible to go so soon given the restrictions in both US and England. Then again he hasn't seemed to ever care about following lockdown restrictions before so I guess it's no surprise

holden9

Chatty Member
Just like many entitled narcs, Joel couldn't sacrifice one Christmas to help slow down the pandemic. I also can't believe his parents were ok with him breaking lockdown rules. Says alot about them.