Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Well I think that is the point though, clearly the other Poofs aren’t his friends, are they?!
They’re colleagues and nothing more.
True !! The way he was going on you would think they were BFF’s

Has he said he’s been vaccinated ? I hope he follows the rules, too selfish and putting people in danger 🤬

LovingIt

Do we reckon Joel is the bottom? Bet he’s into some right kinky shit. The god squad ones always are
Regardless whoever anyone thinks I am, I just have to address this. If by "god squad" you simply mean the typical gay white oppressed British Christian ones, then you are spot on! If you know that, it means you are likely to be to some right dirty fun yourself! I like that.

Sometimes problems and unmet needs arise when when a man claims to be versatile or something but actually isn't. Also when good little privileged Christian lads can't acknowledge their sexuality until they are all of a sudden ready to burst, it causes problems!

They do things like encourage their lovers to get their needs met elsewhere, and then become unreasonably upset when that actually happens. You learn to hold them and wholly love them while they Christian guilt-cry after amazing sex even though it's positively heartbreaking. You put up with their absolutely frigid best friend and colleagues, their parents that clearly can't stand that you're a man but remain British polite.

They tell you how afraid they are of you leaving them ALL the time, it's never even annoying because you love them so fucking much it hurts. You embrace their kinkiest and even taboo fantasies because absolutely annihilating this man with pleasure like, once a month is much more important to you than getting your own.

While you secretly have your own doubts and fears, you know you need to remain strong for him so that he doesn't crumble under all of his big complex feelings. You work very hard to maintain things like this, always afraid of fucking up until you actually do, and then you end up ghosted! But wait! It gets better! They eventually invite you back into their lives "just as friends". Of course much more than that actually happens, but that's the best you can do, and sometimes being their dirty little secret is better than not having them at all..

So, to answer your question @Babybail93 , I highly suspect you're right on track with your assessment, given my either very jaded or simply informed perception of such men.

Now, I think I've made it quite clear that I am not Yasin, but can't someone just be a total shit online anonymously once in a while? C'mon gurls, we all know how fun it can be to gaslight the internet!

J&LFan

Exactly my thought. Yas is so overly opinionated to a point that it's super unattractive. Nobody is stalking Joel in the wee hours of the morning unless it was Yas. And sorry to say, the body may be banging, but that face is butter. If the leaked nudes is true, how reckless do you have to be to have yourself exposed like that? It's more likely that he leaked it himself. Also the comment about the dog liking Yas more than Joel had me :unsure:
Yeah, I highly suspect he made sure they were leaked. I'm sure he knows about it and enjoys the attention. Also, I meant physically attractive, certainly NOT the over-the-top personality and obnoxiousness. Yas seems more narcissistic, and Joel more histrionic.

I say Yas is more transparent because he is highly opinionated and doesn't seem to care as much about what's out there. Joel is cloying and attempts to present all "Look at me! I'm a cute little gay Chris-chun boy that has insecurities like the rest of you. Love me! Want me!" Yas is more spit-fire and and in-your-face.

Seriously, they make great research material on the pursuit of fame and its true nature.

For amusement's sake, here is what Joel looks like when about to be devoured by a bear! ...But I guess that does leaves Yas out of the question.. 🤔🤣🐻

Attachments

J&LFan

Is this the same Yas that publicly announced (after only dating a few weeks) that he would marry Joel?
Yep. Seems to be a bit of a wild child. Joel binned him for not getting rid of/using Tinder while they were together. Has nudes online but is sexy enough to not be offended by them.

Joel blocked and dropped him without a proper breakup- instantly no contact. He then let his fans trash him, didn't say anything about it and made an ambiguous breakup video for views. No they're friendly again and I feel just a little bad for Yas, tbh.

LovingIt

just watching it now.

the irony of him ranting about how he doesn’t want to date someone who has a list of requirements on their profile IN A VIDEO WHERE HE IS LISTING HIS REQUIREMENTS FOR DATING SOMEONE.

not sure if he means Burberry just the brand or the specific pattern but it sounds a bit classist (the beige Burberry pattern is a bit associated with ‘chav’ isn’t it but also could be art student gentrifier chic haha)

I swear so many of his reasons are, again, steeped in internalised homophobia. The idea that men can’t be into fashion or like shopping and stuff. He’s constantly pitting himself against other gay guys too. Like a ‘I’m not like the other girls’ kinda vibe but with gay men. He admits he’s vein but doesn’t want someone too vein. He says he’s obsessed with the gym but doesn’t want to date someone who is.

JOEL THIS IS WHY YOU’RE SINGLE.
Make your mind up. Pick a side haha

ETA forgot to mention the bit where he says he’s really needy so wouldn’t date a flight attendant incase they weren’t around much. I cba to go back and check but I’m sure that’s a direct contradiction to his last ‘why I’m single’ kinda video. Where he was saying about him flying off on work trips and how he needs someone who can fit into his lifestyle.
All of this! Plus the whole "This is meant to be entertaining so don't take it seriously" disclaimer was a total facepalm since he was serious about everything he said. Like Venom said I hope this sort of thing helps people realize that he is not a person to aspire to/for. Maybe those very extreme like J&Lfan still won't get it but maybe "love" truly is blind? He also said something about the notion that you can't be happy with someone else until you're happy with yourself and said that he disagreed with that. These "why I'm single" and "guys I avoid dating" videos both show how horrible of a person he would be to date. I expect he'll find someone eventually that puts up with his shit for far too long and then finally breaks and leaves him due to emotional abuse and toxic shit like that. Please stay single Joel! It's best for everybody.

JoeyYanks

I would bet Joel would try and get Hatzakis to move in when Lucy meets someone new

ETA - he's just posted a thirst trap insta story :rolleyes: he wants to be careful bragging about sunburn, his skin will age !

Last edited:

Venom

VIP Member
What do we think of the latest video, funny how he's suddenly 100% gay when it can get him views

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Latest news about mouldy, he’s the new host on the “4 poofs and a podcast” and the description says he’s a “self confessed prude” !
They must be paying him for that! Otherwise he'd never do it! "Self confessed prude" LOL

J&LFan

Yas is commenting on his IG?? They're definitely banging on the DL!
Yeah, I kind of get the feeling that Joel couldn't get enough of some of Yas's certain "talents"... They most likely had a tiff, broke off the romances and publicly declared so, but still need something privately from each other. 😏

Either way, it's fucking hot and I love it. In other news- watching Joel with Lia try to talk about the Harry/Meghan interview with Oprah felt a little silly. Joel only watched part of it, they both could obviously care less, and they both seemed to have a lot of misinformation.. but they tried for their American fans, I guess.

I'm still waiting for the inevitable "I'm so stressed out 😭" video from Joel about his moving/renovating drama. Also, I'm waiting to see how long until Joel gets the neighbor in for a video.. I'm willing to bet it's a hot guy, LOL!

I can't wait to see how horrible their color choices look. Awful! Maybe Joel can bring in some designer friend or someone with an eye for interior design and get some views off a video of that! 😅

Venom

VIP Member
So I've watched the latest video "Guys I AVOID Dating" (J&Lfan take notes 😬 )
so here is some of Mouldy Wood's requirements and some of the highlights from the video
- someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously, coming from the man who has cosmetic surgeries like there's no tomorrow
- someone not too into fashion, coming from the man who's room is overflowing with clothes (all too small) and is desperately begging for more freebies
- someone who doesn't shop, despite every vlog where he's ventured out the cave he's almost always clothes shopped
- avoid lists and doesn't have one in his profile, because he has the personality of a plank of (Mouldy) Wood
- doesn't want someone with too many selfies, are you fucking kidding me ?
- someone with lots of friends. But most of his are just Gym and Youtube people he's latched on to
- doesn't want someone self absorbed. He admitted he was self absorbed "but not that self absorbed" probably the understatement of the century
- "so much more to me than going the gym" Yes, he really said that... 😂😆
- someone who isn't overly complimentary because that means you don't have confidence
- he said he pretends like he's "the most amazing thing on the planet" you're not you mouldy plank of wood
- doesn't want someone shallow (fair enough but you've just contradicted that statement with this stupid video)
- he then swipes through peoples profiles and objectifies all the people on there
- scoffed at one of his former dates who drank a glass of milk every night before bed, what a cunt.
- contradicts himself again because he admits someone "wearing burberry" wasn't good enough for him
- not into taking worth from clothes he wears. coming from the man who orders a stitchfix box every week

ends the video flogging his cameo

well Tattlers, if you need a good laugh then watch it, he gets more pathetic with each slog.

Last edited:

Venom

VIP Member
@JoelFizz im glad you and @Greenlentils have told it how it is 😅 I’m the same I come on here for a good laugh at all these influencers but would never wish any harm to befall them. I think there is too much of a fetishism of Joel and his relationships like what joefizz said

LovingIt

He absolutely lacks the social awareness to be able to properly navigate a situation like that. It would be hilarious.
Yes would just be more of him saying something, backtracking and saying the opposite, followed by something neutral. His weird attempt to always remain relevant and impartial but really just having no sense of self, only caring what others think, and not actually standing for anything....
That would involve Joel being near a fat person or a non-white person, though. Ew. Gross guys.
They might even be from one of those places that puts the ick on him like Whitechapel or Tottenham! Don't worry though, he's not at all classist and acknowledges his privilege. He even proved it that time he dated that lusty ethnic with the big dick that makes more money than he ever has! I bet he's a total liar and arsehole at times about these things, so it would be great to see him getting verbally cornered by people with more culture and class than he's ever had.

I highly suspect his ignorance about those specific issues was an object of contention in at least one of his former relationships. Look out Nabs! You probably don't know what you're in for with that one! 🤣

Venom

VIP Member
Did any of you tune in to his nodcast on the stereo app last night ? Didn't want to give them the listeners 😂
Also uploaded a story of his new carpet and I don't know what to think 🙄

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Yeah, I used to be a major fan of Joel and Lia but their content has gotten dull in the last two years. Joel is more interesting than Lia! They both got an American following and it went to their heads but they never grew beyond it! I saw that Lia has COVID, probably caught it from Ach! She'll probably stop making videos now!

Venom

VIP Member
So new video is up, Mouldy is making Hopelessly devoted Lucy a cake for her return and Mr Moulidvator is doing some gardening at the South West London pit ! 😁 aparrently he soooo needs new trimmers but won't buy a new pair so clearly on the beg !!

emm

VIP Member
That's what ticks me off though, all these influencers getting bucket loads of money for pouting into a camera and now they're getting a government grant. I wouldn't be surprised if him and hatzakis went back to that paris hotel where they were robbed, for the gazillionth time :rolleyes:
the "oh i never want to go to paris again" but when they realise they can get more views ... "This is where it happened guyssssss"
sorry what was this robbery thing?!

Venom

VIP Member
"HEY GUYZ WE'RE IN HISTORIC CAMBRIDGE!" *Shows bugger all of Cambridge except their own faces and them drinking prosecco*
“And you can get your Joel and Liar rag dressing gown from our shop now and donations are open hehe”