Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn’t make sense though for 2 friends to buy a house together though let’s be honest, when they both meet partners and want to move in, they’ll have the London cave as a mill stone around their necks
I honestly think McMouldy was running out of content and then saw ✨ReNoVaTiOn✨ content popping up from similar (/more successful) 'influencers' and wanted to jump on the band wagon fast. It would explain why they've settled for such a horrible little dwelling. For the money they spent on it (and we've seen the listing and we all know how much it was :ROFLMAO:) he could've had something exponentially better in different areas but he got lazy and stuck to roundabout where they were before. With them both having cars and relishing every opportunity to use them, there is no reason to be in a semi-posh area like Roehampton, especially with there being a uni there which pushes prices up a bit.

ETA; I know I've made this disclaimer before but I only know where he lives because he was stupid enough to give it away in an early vlog. I'd never post your full address mouldy, as much as I'm not your biggest far, I wish you no harm.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think McMouldy was running out of content and then saw ✨ReNoVaTiOn✨ content popping up from similar (/more successful) 'influencers' and wanted to jump on the band wagon fast. It would explain why they've settled for such a horrible little dwelling. For the money they spent on it (and we've seen the listing and we all know how much it was :ROFLMAO:) he could've had something exponentially better in different areas but he got lazy and stuck to roundabout where they were before. With them both having cars and relishing every opportunity to use them, there is no reason to be in a semi-posh area like Roehampton, especially with there being a uni there which pushes prices up a bit.

ETA; I know I've made this disclaimer before but I only know where he lives because he was stupid enough to give it away in an early vlog. I'd never post your full address mouldy, as much as I'm not your biggest far, I wish you no harm.
Really they missed an opportunity for content with the whole buying process imo, I don't really follow him, but they could have done lots of content looking for soemwhere, about the mortgage etc etc instead of jumping in to that awful place

Reactions: 1

Mouldy wood of Mouldhampton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Really they missed an opportunity for content with the whole buying process imo, I don't really follow him, but they could have done lots of content looking for soemwhere, about the mortgage etc etc instead of jumping in to that awful place
Totally! Maybe he was just worried about treading on Liar's toes, thought. After all, she is the property expert.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg yeah @Greenlentils you hit the nail on the head there you can just tell him and liar have started to hate each other he was so snarky through that q and a when talking about liar.

The Q and A was painful to watch. The parts about Christianity absolutely sent me. Him saying he doesn't like to shout about it on his channel but just wants to show his faith through his lifestyle. What does he mean? If he was doing charity work and feeding the homeless I could see where he is coming from but someone who constantly begs for free crap, locks their dog in a tiny cupboard and constantly moans about the most minor inconveniences all whilst never showing any gratitude for what they have hardly screams 'christian' to me.

Not to even mention the wannabe sugar baby and clear hatred of black people, poor people and anyone less fortunate than him.

• Heart
^Oh he is just so vile isn't he, I really can't believe people fall for his nice guy act still I just hope more of the sheeple "legends" start to wake up !

You guys are right about that stupid office INSIDE Lucy's bedroom. Clearly he doesn't respect her enough to give her even an ounce of privacy. If I was Lucy, I'd tell him to f*ck right off and turn it back into a closet.

I'm sure they both have an agreement in case they part ways.. His parents seem normal enough and must be giving him guidance; just like how they told him to call his landlord ASAP about the mold issue. I bet Joel would have preferred to buy a property with a long-term partner, but since he has a hard time maintaining relationships, Lucy was the next best choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he has a hard time maintaining relationships
I think that's bit of an understatement :LOL:
He seems like the kind of person who expects his partner to do all the work in the relationship while he witches on about everything.
It's funny to find these "influencers" on Seeking (there are many) but if I ever saw Moldy on Grindr, I would scream and block.

I think that's bit of an understatement :LOL:
He seems like the kind of person who expects his partner to do all the work in the relationship while he witches on about everything.
It's funny to find these "influencers" on Seeking (there are many) but if I ever saw Moldy on Grindr, I would scream and block.
If you're ever truly craving for a cringe or just want something to scoff at disgustedly, watch his "Guys I avoid Dating in London" video on YT.. He literally almost lists off every possible type of person that exists, says he is joking but clearly isn't, and lists off all of the things he doesn't want (most of which he is himself). Then he lists off all of the things that he does want in a guy, and it's all things we know he'd never reciprocate or are far above his own character.

I really wish I'd gotten to see his profile in time to see his Seeking "Wishlist." Any chance you remember anything on there, @Jikki2 ? You know he hoped that nobody would find it, and he clearly knows how telling it is, since he deleted it within a couple hours of it being mentioned here.

I hope more of his fans start shaping up and realize what a narcissistic twit he really is and stop unwittingly feeding the monster! He and his kind are literally bad for society! 😡🤬😤

• Wow
I really wish I'd gotten to see his profile in time to see his Seeking "Wishlist." Any chance you remember anything on there, @Jikki2 ?
I think Seeking has now put that "Wishlist" link to every profile and it directs to their own online shop. Because the site is geared towards women looking for sugar daddies, there isn't much to choose for men apart from few fragrances and sunglasses.

I think Seeking has now put that "Wishlist" link to every profile and it directs to their own online shop. Because the site is geared towards women looking for sugar daddies, there's isn't much to choose for men apart from few fragrances and sunglasses.
Oh, I see lol. He's usually so careful about maintaining his false "chris-chun" image that I can't believe he made such a gaffe and created that profile. He obviously avoided using his name and probably thought that he could get away with it long enough without anyone mentioning it, so seriously thanks for posting it. It's satisfying to know how much it knocked him down a peg.

I really wish at least one of his dates or exes (victims) would come forward and spill the tea about what it was really like to be with him. That way, he wouldn't be able to profit off of pretending he's a good person.

I'd love to hear from a certain American man that Joel "dated" and ended up co-signing on a shitbox car in Florida for him, only to end up ghosted and with a repossession for his troubles..

Seriously, if that person is still reading this forum, do post and tell! You haven't talked to him in ages (at least I hope that's the truth), and people deserve to know! I don't think any of us that actually post here would hold it against you, and who cares what Mole has to say about it! Accountability and clapback is karmic and well deserved in this case, and at this point I could care less if I'm identified. It's only slander or talking tit if it's not TRUE! Post the repossession notice! Stop hiding. He can't do anything except address it or ignore it!

• Wow
Juicy tea and if true, Joel is shady asf! Wondering why he needed a car in Florida in the first place? I'm surprised his parents didn't bail him out. Since it's Joel's dream to be on TV, you should sue and submit your case to Judge Judy

Juicy tea and if true, Joel is shady asf! Wondering why he needed a car in Florida in the first place? I'm surprised his parents didn't bail him out. Since it's Joel's dream to be on TV, you should sue and submit your case to Judge Judy
Lol it's not me but maybe I should make such a recommendation. I would never co-sign an auto loan with anyone never mind someone like him. Supposedly he was going to be spending more time in the US and convinced this person that it would be good if he was able to get around more easily. I guess he didn't even make good on the payments for more than six months and on top of that, drove from Florida to New York in the car to visit his brother and just flew out of JFK back to London and just left the car at a storage in New Jersey!! Mister 'I'm too nervous to drive in the America! Wrong side of the road and an automatic" (from his videos- more playing dumb).
Seems he does 14-hour American road trips just fine

Reactions: 1
I really wish at least one of his dates or exes (victims) would come forward and spill the tea about what it was really like to be with him. That way, he wouldn't be able to profit off of pretending he's a good person.

I'd love to hear from a certain American man that Joel "dated" and ended up co-signing on a shitbox car in Florida for him, only to end up ghosted and with a repossession for his troubles..

Seriously, if that person is still reading this forum, do post and tell! You haven't talked to him in ages (at least I hope that's the truth), and people deserve to know! I don't think any of us that actually post here would hold it against you, and who cares what Mole has to say about it! Accountability and clapback is karmic and well deserved in this case, and at this point I could care less if I'm identified. It's only slander or talking tit if it's not TRUE! Post the repossession notice! Stop hiding. He can't do anything except address it or ignore it!
If you could care less about being identified, then by all means, identify yourself and provide receipts to Joel's bad side! This is Tattle! Tea gets spilled here! 😂

• Haha
Did he plan to abandon the car in New Jersey? If so, what a piece of tit.

Where are you getting your info? from the ex?

So new video is up, Mouldy is making Hopelessly devoted Lucy a cake for her return and Mr Moulidvator is doing some gardening at the South West London pit ! 😁 aparrently he soooo needs new trimmers but won't buy a new pair so clearly on the beg !!

aparrently he soooo needs new trimmers but won't buy a new pair so clearly on the beg !!
I can't watch. I've had enough of British gay beggers for one day. Do you purposely breed those there? :LOL:

• Haha
I truly wonder what his neighbour thinks of him. Imagine seeing him out in the sun, filming himself trying to look all manly with his 💪 arms 💪 out, cutting his overgrown garden with his tiny little clippers. Lending him your secateurs out of pity.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.