Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was gushing about how nice the neighbour was in an earlier vlog as well, but let’s not get all J&Lfan 🤣

Joel Wood #2 Channel decline and surrounded by mould

Mouldy and Liar, the cracks are beginning to show. He called her "thick as tit" in the recent video. Of course it was "all in jest" but I bet Liar's been snarking about him somewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mouldy and Liar, the cracks are beginning to show. He called her "thick as tit" in the recent video. Of course it was "all in jest" but I bet Liar's been snarking about him somewhere!
Well, give mouldy his due, he is right on that score 😂😂 only, so is he 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've wondered if Hattie769 (person who started this thread) is her. Seemed like an apt username for someone with the surname Hatzakis.

I have been kindly asked to stop talking about the car tit, and it wasn't my place so I apologise. That person is much kinder than I would be in such a situation. I hope it at least rattled some bones.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I've wondered if Hattie769 (person who started this thread) is her. Seemed like an apt username for someone with the surname Hatzakis.

I have been kindly asked to stop talking about the car tit, and it wasn't my place so I apologise. That person is much kinder than I would be in such a situation. I hope it at least rattled some bones.
Omg I’m loving the scandal, let’s face it, if their YouTube channel hadn’t of took off, they most likely would never of kept in contact after they graduated RADA, I think particularly with Hatzakis, she’s losing interest in YT since Ach has started bank rolling her, whereas Mouldy is just desperate for fame and attention in any shape or form !

phew,

I need to watch the latest ‘those 2 nits’ video, but I’ve been having trouble sleeping so may tune in later so I can nod off 😴

• Haha

Considering that Yas is now friends with Joel again, he must be getting his parents to pay these people to shut up so no scandal will emerge. What other shady tit has Mr. Mouldivator been involved in???

If Hattie769 is Lia, then she's been very quiet. I honestly don't think they get along as well as they claim. I have a feeling they are seriously coming to the point where they are just business partners and the friendship is just barely hanging on.

I can see Lia dipping into the Joel And Lia bank account for money and then Joel getting pissed off at her about it and vice-versa. Both of them don't want to end the channel and say anything for fear of losing the interest of their Middle American viewers and the drama it would inevitably cause which would destroy what little fame they have. If that happened, Hatzakis would probably clear off social media and Joel would be making clickbait videos with titles like "this is my truth" and "shes suing me" where he reads letters out from Hatzakis' lawyers and then goes "WELL GUYS! AS I SAID BEFORE! SHE'S THICK AS tit! THE TRIP TO AMERICA IS CANCELLED! SORRY BUT LIA IS SUING ME! I HAVE A LINK TO A GO FUND ME FOR ALL THIS SO PLEASE DONATE!"

If this all happens though, watch this thread EXPLODE! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm just happy that this thread exists as a record for all of Mouldy's crappy Behaviour, begging, lying and breaking the lockdown rules.

Thoughts on the Emmerdale video?
I know it was really something wasn’t it ?! I’m sorry but I don’t think there was a single person on earth who thought that man was straight ?

annoying with his arrogance as well “I knew I was going to get it” no you little snob, you didn’t know, surprised he auditioned for emmerdale anyway, thought anything up north would be “below” mr mouldivator !

I’ve made a joint Joel & Lia thread btw

Last edited:
Apologies as I haven't properly caught up on the thread but watched the Emmerdale video today and wow.

So basically in summary: Mouldy Joel withdraws from possibility of being considered for his 'dream' role due to (not so) internalised homophobia.

How can he have an acceptable relationship with his friends and parents after they were so ragingly homophobic that they wouldn't let an ACTOR progress his career by playing a homosexual character. It's mindboggling.

However, what an arrogant prick to just assume he was going to get the job. Also, I dread to think what his 'generic' northern accent was like!

How can he have an acceptable relationship with his friends and parents after they were so ragingly homophobic that they wouldn't let an ACTOR progress his career by playing a homosexual character.
There are deffo some unresolved issues with his parents I think, even now he still ‘refuses to put a label on it’ fine it’s your business but just saying, you ain’t fooling anyone Mouldy !

Reactions: 1
Allegedly runs away from a car debt and goes on Seeking Arrangement looking for a sugar daddy. Turned down a role my ass. Seems like he's hurting for cash

• Wow
There are deffo some unresolved issues with his parents I think, even now he still ‘refuses to put a label on it’ fine it’s your business but just saying, you ain’t fooling anyone Mouldy !
It doesn't make sense. His parents are massively religious, Mouldy has consistently said the church he went to with his family made him feel being gay was wrong. So I imagine his parents believe that too? But yet they have two sons that are gay? And Mouldy is devoted to them? Maybe he just loves their money!

Also, his big role that he scuppered in Emmerdale. It's clear Mouldy is too lazy like Lia to actually put the work into acting. He just wants to be offered a leading role in a blockbuster like every other narcissistic idiot out there that thinks they can act and can't.

He deffo loved the money, let’s face it they’re rolling in it, Florida house etc. Mouldy doesn’t want to lose his meal ticket that’s why, have you seen his latest Insta ad where he’s talking to Ayyvur ? I think mouldy is losing the plot !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It doesn't make sense. His parents are massively religious, Mouldy has consistently said the church he went to with his family made him feel being gay was wrong. So I imagine his parents believe that too? But yet they have two sons that are gay? And Mouldy is devoted to them? Maybe he just loves their money!

Also, his big role that he scuppered in Emmerdale. It's clear Mouldy is too lazy like Lia to actually put the work into acting. He just wants to be offered a leading role in a blockbuster like every other narcissistic idiot out there that thinks they can act and can't.
I will never understand how anyone could move on or forgive anyone, let alone their parents for being so homophobic and unaccepting. It is either that he is too greedy to cut them off because he just wants them to keep funding his silly little youtube 'career' and sinking more and more funds into that money pit of a house or, the toxic Christianity that made them so unaccepting is also the same reason why he is having to 'forgive' them. Religion is so contradictory but I bet Joel is stupid enough to be convinced to pick and choose the bits that say he should conveniently forgive the errors of his homophobic relatives ways etc.

Get a backbone, mould!

You can see the internalised homophobia coming across on the camera and *gasp* I do feel a bit sorry for him on that score BUT he needs to get his act together, talk to someone about these issues because he won’t be able to heal and move on if he doesn’t and he needs a conversation with his parents.

I’d really be surprised if he’s still on YT in 3-5 years time, it’s dying off and let’s face it, his content’s drier than a camels never region,

Btw his latest TikTok is of him bragging about scoffing biscoffs whilst Lucy’s working upstairs, he really thinks he’s someone doesn’t he the little c*nt

You can see the internalised homophobia coming across on the camera and *gasp* I do feel a bit sorry for him on that score BUT he needs to get his act together, talk to someone about these issues because he won’t be able to heal and move on if he doesn’t and he needs a conversation with his parents.

I’d really be surprised if he’s still on YT in 3-5 years time, it’s dying off and let’s face it, his content’s drier than a camels never region,

Btw his latest TikTok is of him bragging about scoffing biscoffs whilst Lucy’s working upstairs, he really thinks he’s someone doesn’t he the little c*nt
Yeah, the YT well is running dry and people like Family Fizz and the like have made their money from it and are just laughing at the idiots who still watch them now. Mouldy and Hatzakis aren't nearly as successful as them and the main problem is they think they are.

They’re really just lucky they jumped on the British/American bandwagon before it became popular but now everyone more or less knows the differences they’re up a creek with no paddle !

• Haha
Latest news about mouldy, he’s the new host on the “4 poofs and a podcast” and the description says he’s a “self confessed prude” !

• Haha
Latest news about mouldy, he’s the new host on the “4 poofs and a podcast” and the description says he’s a “self confessed prude” !
They must be paying him for that! Otherwise he'd never do it! "Self confessed prude" LOL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.