Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Has he cut some of the broccoli down through the stalk so it is a long stick? There is also some tenderstem on his plate but clearly his finances arent as healthy as he would like us to believe if he is making mock-tenderstem to bulk it out and to save a few pence :ROFLMAO:

The meal looks bland af - I can tell by looking at him that he is the type of person who makes a personality out of loving ketchup on everything...

Yeah, the Joel and Lia channel probably isn't making bugger all for them anymore! He also mentioned once how he "used to have a manager" so it would appear they've been dropped by the kind management who let them use their office as a P.O. Box!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I KNEW "LovingIt" was another puppet account! When you show a smidgen of sympathy with Mouldy, it's obvious! At this point, I'm willing to believe it's Joel on here trying his worst! Honestly, who else is going to be THIS weird but the Mouldy man himself?! 😂

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Latest news about mouldy, he’s the new host on the “4 poofs and a podcast” and the description says he’s a “self confessed prude” !

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
Juicy tea and if true, Joel is shady asf! Wondering why he needed a car in Florida in the first place? I'm surprised his parents didn't bail him out. Since it's Joel's dream to be on TV, you should sue and submit your case to Judge Judy

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Does anyone remember ages ago in a vlog he went to north london somewhere (St. John's wood I think) for an 'appointment' but he never said what and said he would explain at some point. I assumed it was conversion therapy or something (because of his abundant, likely christianity induced self hatred and internalised homophobia) but maybe it was a sugar daddy meet up :ROFLMAO:
I have a feeling it was something to do with his warts or his weird hair transplant. Notice how the hair transplant has totally failed to grow in and his hairline looks exactly as it did before? Lucky he got it for free!

His short video ranting about the European cup final will go down well. He's probably trying to gain some hate so he can talk about it in a video!

JoelFizz

VIP Member
There is a thread for her here but since she doesn't create any content, there's barely anyone posting in it! The rumours all come from the J&L Youtube community. Her thirsty old guy fans hate Ach! haha

• Wow

Venom

VIP Member
I've wondered if Hattie769 (person who started this thread) is her. Seemed like an apt username for someone with the surname Hatzakis.

I have been kindly asked to stop talking about the car shit, and it wasn't my place so I apologise. That person is much kinder than I would be in such a situation. I hope it at least rattled some bones.
Omg I’m loving the scandal, let’s face it, if their YouTube channel hadn’t of took off, they most likely would never of kept in contact after they graduated RADA, I think particularly with Hatzakis, she’s losing interest in YT since Ach has started bank rolling her, whereas Mouldy is just desperate for fame and attention in any shape or form !

phew,

I need to watch the latest ‘those 2 nits’ video, but I’ve been having trouble sleeping so may tune in later so I can nod off 😴

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Yes !! I'd love for that to happen 😂 he'd do that weird thing where his voice goes through multiple pitches in the same sentence
"Noooo AYYVUR what have you doooooooone"

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Oh Hatzakis effing things up eh ? The team were most probably rolling their eyes because they realised how low james blunt had sunk having to be interviewed by that pair. I watched her channel the other day and had to turn it off, paramedics coming to see to ach and she’s recording it for her crappy channel 😡 very rude and inappropriate if you ask me !
That was a really low thing to do if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if Ach had told her she was effed up after seeing that she'd done that. But she has ZERO energy or content. She clearly wants to be famous on her own terms and turn it off when she's bored of it. It's like I say to the kids, you're either in the house or your out!! No faffing about!!

Venom

VIP Member
^Oh he is just so vile isn't he, I really can't believe people fall for his nice guy act still I just hope more of the sheeple "legends" start to wake up !

Greenlentils

VIP Member
The irony of him claiming he knows better than most Personal Trainerss because he was once overweight and loved food but hated exercise. Then the next cut is literally him letting out a childish 'yesssss' that he has choked down his 'healthy' ready meal and can have his chocolate bar. Clearly still has food issues.

It's not too odd to me when I consider that while he loves attention, it wouldn't give him the kind of attention he wants. It wouldn't be all about how amazing, attractive, and talented he is and would actually require some substance and authenticity, things he sorely lacks to a fault.

Also, let's be real. As if he was just approached to be on that show randomly..? No! Someone else submitted him for consideration, I'm sure. Sorry, but I would love to watch this loser get schooled on television for his behaviour by someone that knows him that well. Mould just knows better than to have a televised sit-down with Yas about their failed relationship!
I reckon even if he kept getting offered things like this he would keep rejecting it because 'it might negatively impact his reputation for bigger jobs'. When really sub z list reality tv is the best he could ever hope for I think

• Haha

LovingIt

He hates Halloween as well, according to an old Joel and liar q & a, because, and I quote “I’m a good Christian boy”
It's actually pretty sad. Hell always deflect with humour or ignore, but in reality they effectively ruined him. One of the things that keeps me watching him is wondering when the day will come that he will break off like his brother did, and when he'll finally snap and not give the whole "they're lovely" speech and spill some of the real tea about them. Who knows, if that happens, he might even start becoming a real person!

• Wow

Venom

VIP Member
🙁 so sad about Lias uncle, I just hope this makes her see now how important it is to get COVID vaccine as soon as you can 🙁

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I didn't watch the 4 Poofs premiere because I knew it would be just Joel looking like he was holding in diarrhea for the duration of the thing. I did watch his latest though where he ragged on a BBC casting director who he said hated him and then whined about not getting the part in Vampire Academy. That's all his acting career has been, him being too f*cking lazy to really try for a part. He just wants to be a star but he can't even be that! No wonder people call him The Bald C*nt!

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Such a great comment @RJF , it’s like chalk and cheese with the other 3 poofs. I can’t see him lasting on the podcast

Venom

VIP Member
Which you know would be quickly followed by a Joel & Lia video entitled something like: "We can't believe how Americans spell this word! 🤯" (10min video about mould vs mold and a bunch of other words they pretend to not know are spelled differently)
DEAD 💀 😂😂😂 I am Howling !

and you just know Hatzakis would be nodding like a puppet whilst Joel pretends to take sips of Prosecco

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I sometimes wonder if Lucy actually has hit the jackpot thought - like, we know she fancies him but she also knows more than anyone how annoying he is. So she gets to watch him play big strong handy man around the house, mowing the lawn and stuff but at the same time, she can still date other people. Surely a win-win for her? I mean, not something I'd ever do but maybe it works for her :ROFLMAO:

We've got 'Big Voiceover Audition & Getting My Second Vaccine!' but I honestly can't be arsed with him tonight haha
I have a feeling Lucy's friends are gobsmacked at her actually buying a house with The Grand Old Duke of Mouldsworth. They're probably saying "You'll never get a bloke with him around! Bin him off!" but of course, she feels sorry for Mouldy and his plight!

Him cutting the grass though! LOL!

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Omg I know 😂 he really shocked everyone, seems like he was enjoying himself aswell, his parents must be foaming !

Venom

VIP Member
hmmm wonder who this is then ? because in the story earlier on, one of the podcasts hosts said Joel was single ?, something doesn't add up

Last edited: