Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

holden9

Chatty Member
Seriously, the 3 other guys can't be serious having him on there can they? He doesn't fit in at all and not in a good way. He adds nothing to it. I reckon they're just using him for Youtube/filming purposes.
Nailed it. He looks so uncomfortable - it's like he knows he doesn't fit in

• Haha
Reactions: 3

holden9

Chatty Member
I'm convinced J&LFan is Yasin. I love that he states that Yasin is "Interesting" and has "amazing nudes" - Is he prepping for an OnlyFans launch?

• Wow

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I'm really not sure what to believe. The story kept changing but it was always clear that they weren't just the average tattler and that there was some connection. They posted a photo of a young Joel with another kid the same age but with the face scribbled out, presumably they were saying it was them? The photo file was called like 'Year 5 Cam' or something like that but who knows if it was actually a personal photograph or just a photo dug out from Joel's social media?

Either way, it was getting uncomfortable and tbh I find this thread so funny but the odd comment here and there was just too much.

Edit: Also, just so you know @holden9 I have no suspicions that you're Joel, but if you are, please consider another choice of paint for the 'office' :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

JoelFizz

VIP Member
There are deffo some unresolved issues with his parents I think, even now he still ‘refuses to put a label on it’ fine it’s your business but just saying, you ain’t fooling anyone Mouldy !
It doesn't make sense. His parents are massively religious, Mouldy has consistently said the church he went to with his family made him feel being gay was wrong. So I imagine his parents believe that too? But yet they have two sons that are gay? And Mouldy is devoted to them? Maybe he just loves their money!

Also, his big role that he scuppered in Emmerdale. It's clear Mouldy is too lazy like Lia to actually put the work into acting. He just wants to be offered a leading role in a blockbuster like every other narcissistic idiot out there that thinks they can act and can't.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
eurgh his latest video "I turned down a celebrity dating video" he really does think he's the be all and end all doesn't he !! he's not even on the z list he needs to get a fucking grip, I've seen houseplants that are more interesting than that loser. Think he's also trying to continue stoking the flames of the Yas drama as well.
Then goes on to Brag about how much exercise he does, sorry bud, but writing begging letters to brands / acting jobs doesn't count 💁‍♂️
I just watched it! He starts off by just saying 'not for me' but then goes on to say that he would do it if they paid him more. Good to know your integrity can be bought by the highest bidder, Joel. But then again, what else might you expect from a self-loathing little chris-chun boy who was Seeking Arrangement...

ETA - also, does he actually think that it is illegal to have timber framed houses in the UK?! Is he joking?

• Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
he has a hard time maintaining relationships
I think that's bit of an understatement :LOL:
He seems like the kind of person who expects his partner to do all the work in the relationship while he bitches on about everything.
It's funny to find these "influencers" on Seeking (there are many) but if I ever saw Moldy on Grindr, I would scream and block.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Makes you wonder why he even bothered to get a mortgage with monthly payments as low as £3.99 :rolleyes:😂

I think it was probably someone who just gave some constructive criticism he wasn't happy with. Which takes the piss really. His members are technically part of his employer and so they should be able to give feedback. Once he starts charging a monthly fee, it becomes a consumer transaction.

• Heart

holden9

Chatty Member
Something seems off about all of this to me , it’s sounding more J&Lfan-esque with each reply.
Things I've learned about Ya-ass so far:
  • Joel ghosted Ya-ass and it was all Joel's fault.
  • Ya-ass had his nudes leaked
  • Eva the dog likes Ya-ass more than Joel
  • Ya-ass has a big stick
  • Ya-ass and Joel didn't consummate their relationship

Last edited:

Venom

VIP Member
More or less the same as you @Greenlentils, I used to watch all the Americans react to Brits type stuff and Joel and Lia popped up, watched it but the novelty wore off but it was around the same time as the Paris debacle and ever since then I've treated it like really trashy reality TV, bad content but can't help but hatewatch 😅

holden9

Chatty Member
He has Grindr and Tinder so why not Seeking Arrangements? Doubtful that he's making enough money to sustain his lifestyle -- he can't even afford a new couch

J&LFan

Did any of you watch the livestream ? 2 days ago ? I haven't but I might do if my insomnia comes back.
Also, new insta story, first none home workout urgh 🙄 most probably left poor Lucy to do the decorating !
Yeah, I caught some of the livestream. Mods kept having to delete troll comments and of course he was just banging on about different things in the most transparent cash grab I've ever seen. Made about £300 in superchats. 🙄

I don't hate loving him anymore. Now I just love hating him. 😤

Also, he was totally just letting Lucy do the hard work in the background as usual..

Last edited:
  • Haha

RJF

VIP Member
Spoiler alert: it's in the doggy prison under his stairs

TBH I still find it odd that they film themselves in hotel rooms, infront of the bed, drown their sorrows in prosecco and then share a bed. Money must be tight if they don't just get two rooms. Especially because it would go on expenses.
I don’t understand why they don’t get a twin room? Or pack a blow up mattress? It is very odd behaviour.

Are they with mangement? I wonder what they are being advised to do, Lia I guess can just be supported by rent and her boyfriend :rolleyes: but what on earth does joel think he can do in the long term?
Reading between the lines from recent videos, I think that there is a Joel and Lia manager but that management doesn’t manage their individual “influencer“ careers. If that makes sense?

RJF

VIP Member
*eyes emoji*

The devil works hard but RJF works harder!

His Facebook likes include the Royal Navy, UniLad and LadBible. So he’s def #straightacting

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I used to watch the Americans react to British stuff too. I don't get why that's such a huge trend on YouTube but when Americans or Canadians discover it, they mine it for all its worth. Wandering Ravens and Adventures and Naps are two channels I can think of that basically do that to keep hold of their British audience!

I saw Joel and Lia around the same time as the Paris debacle, where Hatzakis got her bag snatched and cried about it to viewers and her men obediently coughed up the money! This was pre-Achillea, when they thought they had a chance with her! LOL It's been downhill ever since for them!

• Wow

Venom

VIP Member
They’re paying £3.99 a month to find out where the next bit of mould is 🤮

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
@Greenlentils well, that sounds rough for Joel 😂 especially when everything gets back to normal, I can imagine he’d be the type who hates public transport aswell ! the YouTube space has shut down aswell 😂😂 they can’t lay in wait to try and muscle in on other more famous vloggers, I think the only thing they done of note was interview James Blunt 🤣

@JoelFizz omg, I actually wouldn’t put it past him to do that so he could save face and re upload all the vlogs with Yas in, must need the extra ad revenue to do up the doss house er I mean cottage

Oh that James Blunt interview was a disaster, even more so when Hatzakis completely torpedoed it in a livestream she did with another channel where they asked her who was the worst celebrity experience she had and she initially said she wasn't going to say, the other channel started winding her up so she went "Okay! I will say who it was! James Blunt!" She then said Blunt and his team were just standing around and rolling their eyes at her and Joel and it wasn't a good atmosphere during the whole interview. LOL way to go Hatzakis! She obviously realised that was a bad idea to do that because she quickly buried the livestream and deleted any mention of it! Possibly because the Joel and Lia management were like "Who do you ACTUALLY think you are talking shit about the one celebrity we'd bagged for you to interview??" Unbelievable!

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I used to watch the Americans react to British stuff too. I don't get why that's such a huge trend on YouTube but when Americans or Canadians discover it, they mine it for all its worth. Wandering Ravens and Adventures and Naps are two channels I can think of that basically do that to keep hold of their British audience!

I saw Joel and Lia around the same time as the Paris debacle, where Hatzakis got her bag snatched and cried about it to viewers and her men obediently coughed up the money! This was pre-Achillea, when they thought they had a chance with her! LOL It's been downhill ever since for them!
I never knew about the Paris thing, I stumbled upon a vlog of hers in greece with another girl who also has a channel (cannot remember her name) in lockdown at some point when i was watching loads of travel stuff. I cannot get over the fact that either of them do this as a full time job

holden9

Chatty Member
I didn't realize that the only way to get into the office space is to go through Lucy's bedroom. This stinks of Joel having the final say on what to do with that room.