Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RJF

VIP Member
LinkedIn has him down as living in London but only having recently moved.

I am screaming at the thought of Joel telling this man “Protect your Instagram account, just in case” only for me to uncover all of this across the internet in the space of 10 minutes with just a very very common first and surname to go off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

JoelFizz

VIP Member
My whole take on J&LFan/LovingIt is that it's either Yas (considering almost every post compliments the narcissistic twat) or someone who has met Joel, gotten close to him and Joel cut them off and they've now chosen Tattle to come and dump on how Joel is still sexy but very horrible at the same time. Also Yas is well sexy and Avurr loves Yas and Yas is the greatest and....oh, it's Yas.

holden9

Chatty Member
You mean Yasin "Be in the background of as much of the cruise footage as I can so it's impossible for Joel to edit me out and then his fans will ask about me" Dhabelia? 😂
LOL I thought he was one of the cruise's 'help' - perhaps one of the employees that gave Joel a tour of the ship. But little did we know... Joel was banging that short little mofo

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Another newbie 😁 welcome @Tatooine_legend1 ! It's so obnoxious isn't it? he just expects a red carpet to be rolled out for him all the time ! and you can just tell his parents and friends hate having to be featured in hi vlogs, but the little snob must think he's above a normal job now, and as such continues forcing them to be featured in his crap !

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
you should read some of J&Lfan’s comments 🤣 i literally just want to have a good laugh at the expense of Joel’s crappy content and to call out his toxic behaviour
No, you must be subjected to Yasin's narcissism about how hung and sexy he is! :sick::sick::sick:

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Yas has told someone that they've never had sex. Also.. he is incredibly hung... so Joel would have had to be a real champ to manage such a feat?
Well, Joel's massive head is so far up his own backside that I don't think anything else would be an issue.

Sorry for that mental image everyone, I just couldn't resist.

And @LovingIt you've so clearly got intimate links to Joel and/or his inner circle so please either spill some real tea or reel in the J&LFan behaviour 🤣

Surely Joel must know who you are anyway because of that childhood photo posted and all of the inside goss you allude to!

Venom

VIP Member
That's because he is ✨ Not Like The Other Gays✨
I think this needs to be the next thread title

just to add I am SO here for Mouldy’s tattle thread taking off 😄

According to Mouldy Woodmites latest ig story he’s built a shed/storage type thing and he had a volleyball game at the beach featuring Lucy and Drew so yet again more of his friends being forced to be in his vlogs !!

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
Joel looks so out of place next to the other 3 poofs. They're all muscular and proudly gay asf. Like who invited this puny slob that looks anorexic and has thinning hair. Yikes!

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Regardless whoever anyone thinks I am, I just have to address this. If by "god squad" you simply mean the typical gay white oppressed British Christian ones, then you are spot on! If you know that, it means you are likely to be to some right dirty fun yourself! I like that.

Sometimes problems and unmet needs arise when when a man claims to be versatile or something but actually isn't. Also when good little privileged Christian lads can't acknowledge their sexuality until they are all of a sudden ready to burst, it causes problems!

They do things like encourage their lovers to get their needs met elsewhere, and then become unreasonably upset when that actually happens. You learn to hold them and wholly love them while they Christian guilt-cry after amazing sex even though it's positively heartbreaking. You put up with their absolutely frigid best friend and colleagues, their parents that clearly can't stand that you're a man but remain British polite.

They tell you how afraid they are of you leaving them ALL the time, it's never even annoying because you love them so fucking much it hurts. You embrace their kinkiest and even taboo fantasies because absolutely annihilating this man with pleasure like, once a month is much more important to you than getting your own.

While you secretly have your own doubts and fears, you know you need to remain strong for him so that he doesn't crumble under all of his big complex feelings. You work very hard to maintain things like this, always afraid of fucking up until you actually do, and then you end up ghosted! But wait! It gets better! They eventually invite you back into their lives "just as friends". Of course much more than that actually happens, but that's the best you can do, and sometimes being their dirty little secret is better than not having them at all..

So, to answer your question @Babybail93 , I highly suspect you're right on track with your assessment, given my either very jaded or simply informed perception of such men.

Now, I think I've made it quite clear that I am not Yasin, but can't someone just be a total shit online anonymously once in a while? C'mon gurls, we all know how fun it can be to gaslight the internet!
And either way, whomever you are and whatever links you have to Joel, this is borderline trauma-dumpy and very personal and uncomfortable for others to read on a gossip site.

I could not care less about your own repressed feelings or personal deniers.

Please find somewhere else to unpack all of this and be careful because especially if Joel may know who you are, things can turn very quickly from gossip online to these assumptions and accusations you're making about him being considered defamation etc. and being addressed legally.

Anyway, I'm just here to chat shit about the stuff that Joel posts.

Venom

VIP Member
New slog up,
-"spending time with Mum" yeah all of 1 minute in the café,
-Youtube have sent him a Denim jacket for Pride 2021 and he practically creams his pants that he's got a freebie and repeatedly incantates how he soooo loves freebies and to be included, well Mouldy, let's see if it ever sees the light of day again ! it was far too small (length) like all your other pieces of tat clothing.
- Complains his life is so hard because has to wait for paint to dry. Yes he said that !
-Garden looks like a bombsite, apparently the lemon tree is doing "so well" but all I saw was a tiny lemon the size of an ollie.
- Palmer Ayyvur off on his friend Andrea (first time I've heared that name ?) and he's brought stones that go in her water, I think Mouldy has a spending addiction !
- talks more nonesense that I can't even remember

and ends the video begging for subscribers, but surprisingly no cameo sales pitch which is a bit of a change of direction for Mr Mouldivator

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Oh really! I want to see this.
I can't remember which one it was, but I don't think it was Texas, it may have been when they were in LA? Liar wasn't with him when it happened and when they talked about it on camera just after it happened, she didn't seem the least bit interested (She's always in her own world, she strikes me as a ditz half the time!) but he looked like he'd been crying his eyes out!

haha no way ? :ROFLMAO: 😂 I remember him and that Hatzakis surprised a fan in america and she couldn't care less ! the mouldy twat most probably expects a red carpet to be rolled out for him at orange theory !
Was that the one who "surprised" them at the airport in Texas and drove them around a bit? Apparently she doesn't care much for them anymore. (They've lowkey pissed off many of their fans with how snarky they are!)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I really don't get how Lia is making money at all, she barely posts online... at least he has the voiceover thing... but it is insane. His house really is just awful
She gives off SUCH 'I've got rich parents who support my ridiculous lifestyle' vibes.

Hatzakis is a world famous actress don't ya know, at least thats what her insta bio would have us believe, 🙄 she should see if she can get on 'young, dumb and living off mum' since she's had to move back in with her parents. Joels house or 'cottage' as he insists, really is bad isn't it ? I'd be so annoyed having to go downstairs to the bathroom all the time !
Imagine Joel stomping up and down the stairs several times a night after a heavy night of making drinking prosecco his personality, startling poor Ava in her under-the-stairs doggy prison.

• Haha
  • Sad

Greenlentils

VIP Member
& thank you for the warm welcome Greenlentils - I'll try not to tread on anyone's toes.
Don't be silly! There's no toe treading to be done here - We're always happy to have a new member of the Mouldy Jealouzzzz Haterzzzz gang over here haha

• Haha