Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I don't know or really care what went on between Joel and Yas and I know nothing about Yas other than he must be a really poor judge of character if he thinks Joel has any room in his mind for anyone but himself haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I’ve looked but can’t seem to find the link to create a new one ? I think mods need to approve it ?

omg yeah, I hadn’t pieced that together, he thinks he’s being sassy but just proves he reads here, get a life minger, go chase £3.99 and be vile to your poor fans
Imagine charging people £3.99 not even for exciting exclusive content - just to see things like what shade of grey you painted your bedroom walls, before all the other plebs. Imagine thinking you were that important. My morals couldn't let me. (Yes, I know Mister Mildew will probably read this smugly and question my morals because I'm posting on tattle but the only difference between the 'legends' comments and the comments on tattle are that you agree with the ones you deem positive, Joel)

I bet Mould and Liar are the type to talk shit about OnlyFans creators but it's not much different to what they do. And at least most OF creators get some enjoyment out of it 😂

• Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I've wondered if Hattie769 (person who started this thread) is her. Seemed like an apt username for someone with the surname Hatzakis.

I have been kindly asked to stop talking about the car shit, and it wasn't my place so I apologise. That person is much kinder than I would be in such a situation. I hope it at least rattled some bones.
Considering that Yas is now friends with Joel again, he must be getting his parents to pay these people to shut up so no scandal will emerge. What other shady shit has Mr. Mouldivator been involved in???

If Hattie769 is Lia, then she's been very quiet. I honestly don't think they get along as well as they claim. I have a feeling they are seriously coming to the point where they are just business partners and the friendship is just barely hanging on.

I can see Lia dipping into the Joel And Lia bank account for money and then Joel getting pissed off at her about it and vice-versa. Both of them don't want to end the channel and say anything for fear of losing the interest of their Middle American viewers and the drama it would inevitably cause which would destroy what little fame they have. If that happened, Hatzakis would probably clear off social media and Joel would be making clickbait videos with titles like "this is my truth" and "shes suing me" where he reads letters out from Hatzakis' lawyers and then goes "WELL GUYS! AS I SAID BEFORE! SHE'S THICK AS SHIT! THE TRIP TO AMERICA IS CANCELLED! SORRY BUT LIA IS SUING ME! I HAVE A LINK TO A GO FUND ME FOR ALL THIS SO PLEASE DONATE!"

If this all happens though, watch this thread EXPLODE! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow

LovingIt

Mouldy and Liar, the cracks are beginning to show. He called her "thick as shit" in the recent video. Of course it was "all in jest" but I bet Liar's been snarking about him somewhere!
I've wondered if Hattie769 (person who started this thread) is her. Seemed like an apt username for someone with the surname Hatzakis.

I have been kindly asked to stop talking about the car shit, and it wasn't my place so I apologise. That person is much kinder than I would be in such a situation. I hope it at least rattled some bones.

• Wow

LovingIt

So I just got a chance to skim through the latest live stream (We got a job in America!) and it seems Mole and Liar have been invited to a conference about cryptocurrency in Miami, Florida by a fan? Also, they joked about fans "being obsessed with [them] being sugarbabies". Moles played ignorant and Liar talked about seriously considering it and actually having brief talks with a man about an arrangement that never ended up happening.
Makes you wonder why he even bothered to get a mortgage with monthly payments as low as £3.99 :rolleyes:😂

I think it was probably someone who just gave some constructive criticism he wasn't happy with. Which takes the piss really. His members are technically part of his employer and so they should be able to give feedback. Once he starts charging a monthly fee, it becomes a consumer transaction.
Also, If a member was really being that mean to him, couldn't he just block them and not let them pay for membership or see his members-only content? Or is it really worth the less than £4 a month fee to him? Either way, it speaks worse of his character than anyone else's. Oh well, at the end of the day I guess his members don't care that even he just said that they are "the weirdest people" and called them "trolls/haters". Mouldy, all you did by indirectly responding to them is confirm that you're a sell-out that's easily emotionally affected by all the people you've sold out to. But hey, anything to pay the mortgage, eh?

• Wow

Venom

VIP Member
They’re really just lucky they jumped on the British/American bandwagon before it became popular but now everyone more or less knows the differences they’re up a creek with no paddle !

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Omg haven't caught up on this thread but looks like theres a lot going on!

Unrelated but: in the latest vlog, Joel is clearly breaking UK lockdown regulations by having people in his house. I commented this and the comment has been deleted. Guilty! :unsure:😤

• Angry
  • Wow

J&LFan

I would have said the reverse is true about them. Joel seems to be more into acting and Lia really couldn't give a toss about it and prefers to just be famous for drinking tea!

Lia's boyfriend works for Rolls Royce. He may not any more though since she said "Oh, I'm going to miss the perks of having the company cars!". Maybe he got laid off because of COVID??
Well, either way at least that would make him eligible for financial aid from the government. Apparently, aid that Joel received has been taken back by the government and my friend sent me screenshots of him fuming (fizzing?) about it on Twitter. Not a great time for that to be happening seeing as he's just taken out a mortgage, but hopefully his new SugarScape job will help keep him afloat. Being pretty will tie him over for a while, but it's the game he's really after.

I thought Hatzakis was more into the genuine acting stuff since she always seems to be talking about which actors she's rubbed shoulders with, but Vanessa Kirby isn't somehow going to give her a ride into the biz just because she taught Leaya once at RADA or whatever.. Either way, Hatz just doesn't seem all that into creating YouTube content anymore, like the joy isn't there and she only shines around Joel because they have good chemistry and she can bounce of him pretty well.

• Wow

LovingIt

I'm hoping a brand that deals specifically with mould asks him to do an advert.
Which you know would be quickly followed by a Joel & Lia video entitled something like: "We can't believe how Americans spell this word! 🤯" (10min video about mould vs mold and a bunch of other words they pretend to not know are spelled differently)

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
I felt bad like but something needed to be said it was getting really inappropriate and creepy. I just want this now to get back to having a good natter about Joel’s pathetic content, tattlers if we get to 10 joel wood threads I think I’ll do a wiki 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

JoelFizz

VIP Member
yeah and since then Vero has only been mentioned. He probably wanted her to be the American Lia like you said and he must have thought that he could do a whole "ask an american series" or something similar. Poor Lucy, shoved in the Boxroom and hopelessly devoted to Joel. I wonder what this week will bring to Joel.

The video will be titled "having to bulldoze my cottage" or something. I love how he's calling it a cottage when it's a bloody terraced house!

• Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
That minging dressing gown surprised it hasn't crawled away, Mouldy you minger :sick:

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Just watching 'What I Spend in a Week £££ & Signing to an Acting Agent!' and wow - there is a lot to unpack.

I absolutely hate when he draws attention to his negative comments with disclaimers like (talking about him purchasing excessive quantities of bottled water) 'I know it's killing the planet but I'm trying to save the planet in other ways, like my diet'

He then proceeds to show a plethora of plastic wrapped foods, including snacking meat yet then goes on to say he hasn't purchased any meat 'except for ready meals' - so you bought meat then!?

I'm not vegan and I honestly couldn't care less what anyone wants to buy or eat. Just don't try and pretend you care, Mouldy and just admit that you're lazy and like convenience food.

• Haha

holden9

Chatty Member
The saddest thing is that he barely has muscles. He's never gonna be a proper muscle gay because he lacks the disclipine (and steroids). If you want to be ripped, you can't be drinking coke and a bottle of wine every night in your moldy cave.

On a different note, I know there was some weird chatter earlier on the thread about someone writing fanfiction with Joel and Yas in it. I hadn't seen the fanfiction itself until I accidentally run into it. Did Yas write this sh!t?

WARNING NSFW:

Joel fantasizing about being in a threesome and having his brother peg him? :oops::oops::oops: Joel almost crying after finding out that Yas had a threesome? Joel being ashamed of being a kinky bottom?

This doesn't sound like fan fiction, but more like a bitter ex spilling the tea

His shirts are all far too small, he think buying “size small” will make him look thin, which it does, but it looks like he’s wearing a mid riff top because the damn thing is too short !!
He's such a lousy dresser for a gay guy in London

• Wow
  • Haha

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Did he really drive into central London to hang out at a park? What a poser!

Joel's official statement for the folks that broke into his car:

"I was like telling Liaurr the other day, like it's ridiculous, these criminals, earn your own money, it's annoying....ANYWAYS"

Shutup Joel.
"Earn your own money"

Like you, Joel? How much did your parents chip in for your half of the cottage?! 😂

Greenlentils

VIP Member
yes it's around 7:45 in the video he says this, seems a bit flippant to buy the house for that like but there you go

nah I'm sorry but are you actually joking ?!?! I would rather leave London than live in that house ! :eek::eek: Jesus H christ I know it's London prices but up north that sort of price would get you 4-5 bedrooms at LEAS
Yup - he gave away the address pretty much in an early moving video and I couldn't help but check the listing price. I'm also helping a friend house-hunt at the moment in a similar area so was interested to see. It was listed/marked as sold at just over £560k :eek:

To be honest in other areas of london he could get SO much more but he's clearly a snob/just plain stupid.

• Wow

holden9

Chatty Member
Mould seems like the type to be a sissy bottom

"Ouch! Staaaahp. Can you bloody go slower? Okay now play with my armpits. mmm.. I got botox there, can you tell?"

• Haha

LovingIt

I think that's bit of an understatement :LOL:
He seems like the kind of person who expects his partner to do all the work in the relationship while he bitches on about everything.
It's funny to find these "influencers" on Seeking (there are many) but if I ever saw Moldy on Grindr, I would scream and block.
If you're ever truly craving for a cringe or just want something to scoff at disgustedly, watch his "Guys I avoid Dating in London" video on YT.. He literally almost lists off every possible type of person that exists, says he is joking but clearly isn't, and lists off all of the things he doesn't want (most of which he is himself). Then he lists off all of the things that he does want in a guy, and it's all things we know he'd never reciprocate or are far above his own character.

I really wish I'd gotten to see his profile in time to see his Seeking "Wishlist." Any chance you remember anything on there, @Jikki2 ? You know he hoped that nobody would find it, and he clearly knows how telling it is, since he deleted it within a couple hours of it being mentioned here.

I hope more of his fans start shaping up and realize what a narcissistic twat he really is and stop unwittingly feeding the monster! He and his kind are literally bad for society! 😡🤬😤

• Wow

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Just watched the podcast. My highlights include:

1) The opening scene where Mouldy outright refuses to participate in the greeting.

2) Joel mentioning Gemma Collins, thus confirming that he is a basic hun wannabe

3) Joel avoiding the question about his parents but thinking it was more appropriate to go on like a spoiled brat saying he never got a horse but its okay because 'he shovelled shit for a living so he's down to earth'

4) Joel making a personality trait out of not having seen a popular movie.

5) Mouldy Wood's body language and constant crossed arms making it abundantly clear he feels uncomfortable.

6) The fact that he isn't wearing shoes?!

Seriously, the 3 other guys can't be serious having him on there can they? He doesn't fit in at all and not in a good way. He adds nothing to it. I reckon they're just using him for Youtube/filming purposes.

• Haha