Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜± the world doesnā€™t want to see that, I saw you on the Demi Donnelly thread šŸ˜‚ I want Lucy or Hatzakis to do an Amber Wright šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
I know! Just imagine him sat in the hairdressers with his rollers in, stinking of rotten eggy perm solution and reading Mens Health magazine - new ick unlocked :sick:

The Demi Donnelly thread is my absolute favourite! She's such a little gremlin :ROFLMAO: I have no doubt that Mould and Liar have done an Amber Wright, just not been caught!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We need Mould and Liar to be more like Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd - Have a very public falling out so we can feast on it! MUHAHAHA!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A viewer described them as ā€œdumb and dumberā€ in the comments which they apparently found funny. ā€œWe LOVE that! Itā€™s a really funny film and we just want to be funny So thatā€™s not an insult for us!ā€. No loves, it IS an insult. You ARE stupid and celebrating your own stupidity isnā€™t cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A viewer described them as ā€œdumb and dumberā€ in the comments which they apparently found funny. ā€œWe LOVE that! Itā€™s a really funny film and we just want to be funny So thatā€™s not an insult for us!ā€. No loves, it IS an insult. You ARE stupid and celebrating your own stupidity isnā€™t cool.
I hate the little act they put on like this though, pretending that the commenter was comparing them to the characters in the film, when really they were just calling them dumb AF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's no way Joel is going to make it as an actor.
Ever.
He's already 30.
If it hasn't happened by 30 - it never will.

Reactions: 3
There's no way Joel is going to make it as an actor.
Ever.
He's already 30.
If it hasn't happened by 30 - it never will.
Also he just doesnā€™t seem particularly good, there are so many people who want to be actors who are much more talented

His family thinks their so posh owning a second home near an amusement park. Even the Canadians with winter properties avoid Orlando

• Haha
Also he just doesnā€™t seem particularly good, there are so many people who want to be actors who are much more talented
Yes - and if you are really sincere about wanting to act, then you have to make it your LIFE, not something you dip in and out of.
It needs to be a full time pursuit.
Likewise for musicians, athletes, fashion models etc.

His family thinks their so posh owning a second home near an amusement park. Even the Canadians with winter properties avoid Orlando
I dunno - his parents seem like nice people.

They are affluent. That's all.
No way could my folks ever, ever have afforded a second home in America.

Yes - and if you are really sincere about wanting to act, then you have to make it your LIFE, not something you dip in and out of.
It needs to be a full time pursuit.
Likewise for musicians, athletes, fashion models etc.

I dunno - his parents seem like nice people.

They are affluent. That's all.
No way could my folks ever, ever have afforded a second home in America.
Yeh they must be, especially as itā€™s not only the home but the cost of flying there , not like just a cheap easyjet flight to spain

They rent the house out whilst they're not there, though. So they're just a disney version of your bog standard scummy landlord.

Also, his parents might seem like nice people on video (I personally don't think they are) but lets not forget they're incredibly homophobic.

The latest video, basically just a clickbait. He's realised his soulmate is himself. His beard looks dreadful as well, so patchy ! shave the bumfluff mould.

Latest video with Liar, letā€™s go to a British pub in Nashville for brunch and complain about how theyā€™ve got everything wrong. So rude and entitled. Why would any British person go to a ā€œBritishā€ pub in Nashville in the first place? Why would anyone order brunch - an American concept - in what claims to be a British pub In the US? Then they complain that when they order in American restaurants by saying ā€œIā€™d like to try the ā€¦.ā€ servers donā€™t understand them and think they want free samples. Donā€™t use that terminology then if you know locals donā€™t understand it!
When normal, respectful, culturally aware people travel to foreign countries they change their behaviours to try and fit in. These two seem to go out of their way to be Uber-British so they can scoff at everything thatā€™s different. Idiots šŸ˜”.
They had three drinks the night before and she was ā€œwiped outā€ apparently šŸ™„.

• Wow
Omg I havenā€™t even seen the latest vid you know, Iā€™ve had algebra lessons that are more entertaining than their channel, but what sort of pompous pricks think theyā€™re a connoisseur of all things British. Theyā€™re nothing of the sort, the only drinking they do is in hotel rooms and lockdown breaking parties.

They rent the house out whilst they're not there, though. So they're just a disney version of your bog standard scummy landlord.

Also, his parents might seem like nice people on video (I personally don't think they are) but lets not forget they're incredibly homophobic.
If they're homophobic, they must have had a heart attack when not one but two of their sons out of three turned out to be gay.

• Haha
If they're homophobic, they must have had a heart attack when not one but two of their sons out of three turned out to be gay.
The other brother sets off my gaydar too, Iā€™d pmsl if all three of them were gay šŸ˜‚ have that westboro Baptist parents

Viewing number for all of J&L's different vlogs have really decreased.

• Haha
Thereā€™s a channel where they seem to be pretending to be travel experts. The one I saw they were on Brighton pier reading out mundane facts about it that theyā€™d obviously got from Wikipedia. So dull, I lasted about three minutes.

Reactions: 1
not surprised their views are going down, their latest video is so dull. Joel seems borderline illiterate at somepoints and Lea doesn't seem to know any other adjectives than hysterical, all that happens is that one of them makes a point and the other just repeats it

He casually referred to Mouldy Manor looking like a drug den in his latest video again. No, Mould - not even those in active addiction to judgement altering substances would be comfortable in your house...

Also, a nice little casual bit of fatphobia again - nice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.