Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no ☹ The place of the country music… well at the least they’ve got the first part of the word “CUNTry” down 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
57941AE5-4013-4013-BBA3-C6A8418874681.png

Oh do piss off Mould, He must think he's the toast of Hollywood (or in this case Nashville) but in reality he's just a piece of Mouldy bread !!!

• Haha
His "I love Taylor Swift" bit is wearing thin. He's not a fan, he's a bandwagoner in the hope she'll notice him.
I’ve notice as of late all of his Christian pop/rock groups he used to post back in the day haven’t been seen, you can just tell he doesn’t have a clue 99% of the time. It would be pitiful if he wasn’t such a pompous prick

Losers.PNG

Someone call Guinness Book of Records quick! First Brits to Enter America in two years? duck off are they!

• Sick
View attachment 858737

Someone call Guinness Book of Records quick! First Brits to Enter America in two years? duck off are they!
OMG how cringe and annoying are they please, no you aren’t you beggy mould and liar. How disgusting using a travel ban to try and push their views they should be ashamed of themselves 😡😡😡😡 also mould that nasal crease is adding years on to you, better get some botox asap (for the eye wrinkles as well, but apparently they “don’t read horrible forums”) also how airbrushed is that photo please ?! In his stories he looks at least 45 and get that hair transplant updated whilst your at it .

phew. I was feeling really venomous there

• Haha
They're so desperate to have 'main character energy' but they just come across more desperate and irrelevant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they’re going to Disney as well aren’t they ?

they should feel at home there, as they have a Mickey Mouse channel !!

• Haha
I think they’re going to Disney as well aren’t they ?

they should feel at home there, as they have a Mickey Mouse channel !!
If they do go it'll 100% just be for content in the hope to bring their dying channel back to life! Neither of them have expressed the remotest interest in Disney before have they?

• Heart
If they do go it'll 100% just be for content in the hope to bring their dying channel back to life! Neither of them have expressed the remotest interest in Disney before have they?
Deffo 💯 if it gets the views in, they’ll all of a suddenly become Disney obsessed and become part of the Disney community, calling it now !

Deffo 💯 if it gets the views in, they’ll all of a suddenly become Disney obsessed and become part of the Disney community, calling it now !
I'd LOVE to see them doing that DisneyBounding thing that other disney vloggers seem to do. Liar and MouldyJoel take themselves far too seriously to dress up - it would be so awkward.

• Haha
Seen the new video with his friend Daniel ?staying in a hotel all he done was eat, drink prosecco and get a spa treatment ! so glad you're showing us the sights of nottinghamshire mould. Also how obvious was it he fancied Daniel ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen the new video with his friend Daniel ?staying in a hotel all he done was eat, drink prosecco and get a spa treatment ! so glad you're showing us the sights of nottinghamshire mould. Also how obvious was it he fancied Daniel ?
It was SO obvious! Plus, knowing how much Joel loves himself, the fact that he called Daniel his twin is clearly the highest compliment coming from him...

Oh jeez, if they hop on the Disney wagon we'll be treated to Lia's breathy cover of the entire Frozen soundtrack, won't we? Or at least "Let it Go." Which is what they should do with their channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.