Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've just noticed that Joel's ex, Yasin, has just relocated to NYC for his (presumably very well paid!) job. I bet that Joel is SEETHING (and, boy, Joel's eyes and body language have some much sinister anger and passive-aggressive nastiness in those Instagram/TikTok sketches - I firmly believe that's where Joel's mask REALLY slips) in his mould cave, haha!

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster. I've just noticed that Joel's ex, Yasin, has just relocated to NYC for his (presumably very well paid!) job. I bet that Joel is SEETHING (and, boy, Joel's eyes and body language have some much sinister anger and passive-aggressive nastiness in those Instagram/TikTok sketches - I firmly believe that's where Joel's mask REALLY slips) in his mould cave, haha!
I hope you're not J&Lfan 😂

I was watching mould's tiktoks, going on about how someone called him gay for wearing a cheetah print coat and he responds "yeah I am gay". Yes we know mould, but didn't you spend years pretending you were straight, even though everyone and their dog could tell you were gay ?

Reactions: 2
I hope you're not J&Lfan 😂
I'm definitely not J&L fan, haha! It was just something that I spotted while eating a sandwich earlier and thought it might be relevant to share. I actually have VERY little to write about Joel, so my contributions will be exceptionally minimal when he just comes across as very anonymous, beige, irrelevant and unremarkable right now. It's not even a case of it being no longer fun to hate Mouldy (I used to like him, and thought that he seemed nice enough and pretty okay, but I got the measure of him reasonably quickly, I guess!), as it's more a case that Joel rarely enters my mind these days.

I was watching mould's tiktoks, going on about how someone called him gay for wearing a cheetah print coat and he responds "yeah I am gay". Yes we know mould, but didn't you spend years pretending you were straight, even though everyone and their dog could tell you were gay ?
Does he still wear that hideously oversized NASCAR t-shirt, btw? Out of his sportswear clothes - a clear sign of masking his internalised homophobia, for sure! - that one always annoyed me the most because, as a big F1 fan, I doubt that Joel has ever heard of, say, Lance Stroll or Sebastian Vettel!

Last edited:
I'm definitely not J&L fan, haha! It was just something that I spotted while eating a sandwich earlier and thought it might be relevant to share. I actually have VERY little to write about Joel, so my contributions will be exceptionally minimal when he just comes across as very anonymous, beige, irrelevant and unremarkable right now. It's not even a case of it being no longer fun to hate Mouldy (I used to like him, and thought that he seemed nice enough and pretty okay, but I got the measure of him reasonably quickly, I guess!), as it's more a case that Joel rarely enters my mind these days.

Does he still wear that hideously oversized NASCAR t-shirt, btw? Out of his sportswear clothes - a clear sign of masking his internalised homophobia, for sure! - that one always annoyed me the most because, as a big F1 fan, I doubt that Joel has ever heard of, say, Lance Stroll or Sebastian Vettel!
omg sorry, getting strong J&LFan vibes from your posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
omg sorry, getting strong J&LFan vibes from your posts!
Haha (a genuine lol, too!), don't worry about it! I'm vaguely aware of the J&LFan drama and I can't deny that the writing styles are similar-ish, so I totally get your suspicions!

I've uploaded a pic of myself for my avatar, though, just to verify that I'm not J&LFan, haha!

Haha (a genuine lol, too!), don't worry about it! I'm vaguely aware of the J&LFan drama and I can't deny that the writing styles are similar-ish, so I totally get your suspicions!

I've uploaded a pic of myself for my avatar, though, just to verify that I'm not J&LFan, haha!
I find it really strange that you'd do that on a gossip site and also then think it was a way of proving your individual identity.

I find it really strange that you'd do that on a gossip site and also then think it was a way of proving your individual identity.
I was actually just trying to be nice and thoughtful (so that others could give me the benefit of their doubt while taking the previous comments in good humour!), but never mind, and I realise that my posts were arguably very earnest and naive in hindsight. As I said earlier, I doubt that I have anything more substantial to add to the ongoing discussion vis-a-vis Joel, so I won't bother this thread again - apologies for not reading the room.

I was actually just trying to be nice and thoughtful (so that others could give me the benefit of their doubt while taking the previous comments in good humour!), but never mind, and I realise that my posts were arguably very earnest and naive in hindsight. As I said earlier, I doubt that I have anything more substantial to add to the ongoing discussion vis-a-vis Joel, so I won't bother this thread again - apologies for not reading the room.
No you're more then welcome to post whatever you want here! I was just voicing my suspicion!

But please - this place is for silly little comments about the Mould Lord and everyone is welcome (but I think we're all just very cautious as there have definitely been some Joel/Yas adjacent people trying to shape the conversation for their own enjoyment)

• Heart
How obnoxious is this bleep though ? They're doing their job Mould, you know, A REAL job. You look baked half the time as it is so it's no wonder you were detained, also his hairs receeding again, that forehead goes on for miles !
G19BB799S98-0475-48d8A-8D22-87687141079219afghhf.png

How obnoxious is this bleep though ? They're doing their job Mould, you know, A REAL job. You look baked half the time as it is so it's no wonder you were detained, also his hairs receeding again, that forehead goes on for miles !
View attachment 1017435
God, he has absolutely shite patter doesn't he.

Not everyone who gets 'detailed' is suspected as a drug smuggler - it's more likely that they were suspicious of your pathetic excuse for a job/work trip and thats clearly why you got questioned!

Drug smuggler is more of a legitimate living than you'll ever make, Mould :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Not everyone who gets 'detailed' is suspected as a drug smuggler - it's more likely that they were suspicious of your pathetic excuse for a job/work trip and thats clearly why you got questioned!

Drug smuggler is more of a legitimate living than you'll ever make, Mould :ROFLMAO:
It’s not surprising though is it ? I’ve often thought a lot of his channel members must be on drugs 🤣

Plus, by his own admission (several times) he lives in a crack den...
we haven't seen much of the crack den as of late, he's saying it's a victorian house now, it may have been built during the victorian era mould, but it's hardly a parlour house is it?

Exactly, I also wouldn’t even be surprised if they are making it up to add some drama. Their trips are so dull

we haven't seen much of the crack den as of late, he's saying it's a victorian house now, it may have been built during the victorian era mould, but it's hardly a parlour house is it?
I've seen the estate agent listing (because Mould lord was stupid enough to leak his own address in an early moving vlog and curiosity got the better of me, plus I'm familiar with the area) and if it is Victorian, then it's for sure been stripped of any of it's remotely redeeming original features. They've certainly stuck to the old saying 'Buy the worst house on the best street' - however, it's not really the best street (a busy road on a bus route) and for what they'll have to do to bring that house up to standard, it's hardly worth it for what they paid for it. I remember seeing a house on the street featured on The Modern House and it was nice, but with Joel and Lucy's wannabe pinterest board vomit taste, they haven't got a chance.

Bet it's not long before they mention a loft conversion.

Who is still keeping up with Yasin? Nobody cares about him!

I've seen the estate agent listing (because Mould lord was stupid enough to leak his own address in an early moving vlog and curiosity got the better of me, plus I'm familiar with the area) and if it is Victorian, then it's for sure been stripped of any of it's remotely redeeming original features. They've certainly stuck to the old saying 'Buy the worst house on the best street' - however, it's not really the best street (a busy road on a bus route) and for what they'll have to do to bring that house up to standard, it's hardly worth it for what they paid for it. I remember seeing a house on the street featured on The Modern House and it was nice, but with Joel and Lucy's wannabe pinterest board vomit taste, they haven't got a chance.

Bet it's not long before they mention a loft conversion.
I've slept through most of this and Liar's vlogs. They got detained because they came back to the US so soon. It's happened to me! I just wish the UK wouldn't let them back in! hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t even describe the Joel and Liar videos as Vlogs. It’s barely disguised clickbait. You learn nothing from them, it’s just two self obsessed idiots speaking in stupid voices that they think is cute/funny. Lowest Common Denominator content. The whole act is designed to get people to comment, even if it’s negative, to get their engagement scores up. She’s the worst, deliberately getting things wrong so that U.S viewers will correct her. She repeatedly called Denny’s Diner “Dennis” the other day until she forgot the act and pronounced it correctly. He’s as irritating AF but she’s both irritating and a right piece of work. I can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just slogged through his and Hatzakis' vlogs. Most of that channel is bleeping live streams now! The lazy way of making content and earning a couple of quid from their poor fan-base who donate just to get a sarcastic shout out!

• Wow
I saw on her Instagram about coming back and having enough content until March.. wow that is the sign of a successful holiday 🙄 judging by their constant stories it was boring at anyway. Lia is lucky she has her property business and fiancé to help her, what are Joel’s plans for his work future?!

I saw on her Instagram about coming back and having enough content until March.. wow that is the sign of a successful holiday 🙄 judging by their constant stories it was boring at anyway. Lia is lucky she has her property business and fiancé to help her, what are Joel’s plans for his work future?!
so boring wasn’t it, and god knows what he’ll do in the future. I don’t doubt though that he’ll be able to milk more cash from the Live Laugh Love Legends

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.