Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so boring wasn’t it, and god knows what he’ll do in the future. I don’t doubt though that he’ll be able to milk more cash from the Live Laugh Love Legends
Maybe a series of framed prints with all of their hilarious slogans 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Those baseball caps they had done looked the cheapest tit you could possibly imagine. Who on earth buys this stuff?

Poor “Joely” has no other options if the vlogging stops. Actor? Which restaurant? as the saying goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seems like whether it's quickly or slowly people always eventually see his true colors (50 year old American moms not included?). I have watched this thread for a couple months and agree with almost everything people say in it even the real psycho ones! I have a bit of a game though if anyone wants. What was the tipping point for you? Like when did you realize how bitchy and problematic this guy is? Was it the toxic internalized homophobia? The poorly handled borderline abusive boyfriend drama? The glorification of fatphobia and body dysmorphia? Maybe just the general bitchiness entitlement and snobbery in general? Not sure if there was an exact moment for me but it's like one day I realized that I was hate watching him and that I got in a bad mood whenever I watched him. Like it just snuck up on me? I really did watch him for a little while thinking he was this adorable cute British guy that's just a bit too obsessed with being famous but forgiveable given the obvious naivety... Apparently not!! I came across an older video of Joel & Lia and he jokes about how one day he might want to go on a gossip thread and fuel rumors of falling out and secret hate and such between him and Lia. Does he really need attention that bad or is it just a need to be entertained by weird mind games that make him feel superior? Also just curious at what point y'all were suddenly like "OMG this guy sucks!" Was it 1,000 needles in like me or were you smarter than that?

Seems like whether it's quickly or slowly people always eventually see his true colors (50 year old American moms not included?). I have watched this thread for a couple months and agree with almost everything people say in it even the real psycho ones! I have a bit of a game though if anyone wants. What was the tipping point for you? Like when did you realize how bitchy and problematic this guy is? Was it the toxic internalized homophobia? The poorly handled borderline abusive boyfriend drama? The glorification of fatphobia and body dysmorphia? Maybe just the general bitchiness entitlement and snobbery in general? Not sure if there was an exact moment for me but it's like one day I realized that I was hate watching him and that I got in a bad mood whenever I watched him. Like it just snuck up on me? I really did watch him for a little while thinking he was this adorable cute British guy that's just a bit too obsessed with being famous but forgiveable given the obvious naivety... Apparently not!! I came across an older video of Joel & Lia and he jokes about how one day he might want to go on a gossip thread and fuel rumors of falling out and secret hate and such between him and Lia. Does he really need attention that bad or is it just a need to be entertained by weird mind games that make him feel superior? Also just curious at what point y'all were suddenly like "OMG this guy sucks!" Was it 1,000 needles in like me or were you smarter than that?
Pretty much this video where he came across as extremely immature and entitled. Any form of goodwill or willingness to give him any benefit of my doubt (and, as a fellow latecomer to my sexuality, I initially did feel sorry for him and could relate to him to some extent, even though his internalised homophobia now seems very toxic and unpleasant after some much-needed therapy) just went out of the window when he read the room so incredibly badly and the whole thing was pretty unpleasant to watch amid a global pandemic.

Around that time, he posted other videos that rubbed me up the wrong way: one where he read his teenage diary with an overdubbed squeaky voice and another where he ranted about a distant lawyer-type friend that wouldn't help too much when Joel rang them up out of the blue.

And then this - abuse of lockdown rules made me so annoyed at the time (I also suspect that his TikTok account causes people to lose a few brain cells due to its sheer stupidity!).

I think his most pressing problems relate to the fact that youtube is dying and his and her viewing numbers are down.
Even Nikkie de Jaeger has said the same thing about youtube.

That will have financial ramifications.
And being a 30 year old youtuber is not really sustainable.
He has a new video up now about a visit to a tudor mansion.

I wonder what his parents make of him.
The dad is a structural engineer while his son is on youtube crying over beatrix potter books.

Joel & Lia channel peaked in 2019. It's been downhill ever since.

I've stopped watching him. Way too socially awkward in a non endearing way. I mainly stuck around for the house updates/reno but those vids were a total fail.

Latest J&L video about them being detained at the border… Vile, entitled attitudes from the pair of them.

• Wow
Yeah, I think they went overboard in their reaction to being detained at immigration in Philly.
They said they've never been treated so badly.
Really? Lucky them - they've led very, very sheltered lives then, clearly.

It's like that time when they went to Paris a few years ago - she wasn't watching her bag at hotel check in and some dude came in and stole it, while her back was turned.
Even chimpanzees who've been dead for 500 years know never, ever to take your eyes off your stuff in Paris.
Then they were like; "We're never coming back to Paris!!!!"
"Never coming back."

Really? If you watch your stuff a bit more carefully when you're out and about, then that wouldn't have happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were asked if they were from the same household, lied about it by saying yes because they couldn’t be arsed to fill in two landing cards, got caught out and then wonder why everything else they said was viewed with suspicion. Don’t lie to border officials Joely!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were asked if they were from the same household, lied about it by saying yes because they couldn’t be arsed to fill in two landing cards, got caught out and then wonder why everything else they said was viewed with suspicion. Don’t lie to border officials Joely!
Saves me from watching the vlog now! There's also the fact that they were just in the US not that long ago! "Oh we're YouTubers here for work!"

Who thinks they've been told to spend all the money in their business account before it gets taxed??

The border guard was probably annoyed by their attitude and detained them. Now they both have their passports flagged and will undergo more scrutiny every time they travel to the US. Leave your ugly attitude at home and answer truthfully next time losers!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think they went overboard in their reaction to being detained at immigration in Philly.
They said they've never been treated so badly.
Really? Lucky them - they've led very, very sheltered lives then, clearly.

It's like that time when they went to Paris a few years ago - she wasn't watching her bag at hotel check in and some dude came in and stole it, while her back was turned.
Even chimpanzees who've been dead for 500 years know never, ever to take your eyes off your stuff in Paris.
Then they were like; "We're never coming back to Paris!!!!"
"Never coming back."

Really? If you watch your stuff a bit more carefully when you're out and about, then that wouldn't have happened.
Oh they went back to Paris though, as part of some clickbait "going back to the hotel thing" they are so pathetic, you can tell the other hosts of the 4 poofs can't stand him as well, he comes off as such a spoilt brat, it is just me or does his nose look like a snout ? 🐽 Hi piggy Joel

• Haha
He’s that sort of person who speaks very loudly in bars, or on public transport etc in a very deliberate way so that whatever they’re saying carries into everyone else’s sphere of consciousness. Absolutely hell bent on being the centre of attention. She’s the same. Hideous pair.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s that sort of person who speaks very loudly in bars, or on public transport etc in a very deliberate way so that whatever they’re saying carries into everyone else’s sphere of consciousness. Absolutely hell bent on being the centre of attention. She’s the same. Hideous pair.
This so much, he really is a smug, pig looking bleep isn't he ?

• Haha
Latest J&L vlog, they’re in Miami at some low rent YouTube conference where they do a “panel”. Why is it that the people at these things always look like total grifters? The irony is that Mould and Liar are both wearing lanyards that say “Talent”. 🤐

• Haha
Do we reckon Mould Lord got an asbestos survey on that woodchip wallpaper? I think not.

Lord Mould had no time for asbestos surveys when he nearly blew their house up with the steamers running into the electrics. WTF?!
He's an absolute idiot. Going on about how he's added value to the house for chipping off the woodchip when nobody else would want to - show's that his greedy little brain only thinks about the money, even to the detriment of his health. Even if it's not asbestos, theres likely some horrible stuff in the adhesives that they're breaking down with heat and chipping away at. What an idiot.

And the electrics, I KNOW! What a negligent piece of :poop: he is. I feel sorry for his neighbours and also for ayvuhhhhh

• Haha
He's an absolute idiot. Going on about how he's added value to the house for chipping off the woodchip when nobody else would want to - show's that his greedy little brain only thinks about the money, even to the detriment of his health. Even if it's not asbestos, theres likely some horrible stuff in the adhesives that they're breaking down with heat and chipping away at. What an idiot.

And the electrics, I KNOW! What a negligent piece of :poop: he is. I feel sorry for his neighbours and also for ayvuhhhhh
Honestly! What a bloody idiot he is!

Did you see Hatzakis begging people for positive reviews of their livestreams for an e-mail she was sending to someone (Probably management) on IG? LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.