Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a recent Q&A where he literally counts down how long he has left in his currently place as apparently him and Lucy have said they'll stay for at least 5 years. Surely thats not healthy or normal?

And then he confesses to wanting to buy a second property soon to become a landlord. Just when he couldn't get any scummier...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just watched a recent Q&A where he literally counts down how long he has left in his currently place as apparently him and Lucy have said they'll stay for at least 5 years. Surely thats not healthy or normal?

And then he confesses to wanting to buy a second property soon to become a landlord. Just when he couldn't get any scummier...
@Greenlentils, he's so vile isn't he, he's aged a TON as well so many wrinkled mould ! Lucy needs to run for the hills, I literally couldn't bear to watch any of his newer videos or the Joel and Lia trip, it's literally just them in a seedy hotel talking bollocks as per

@Greenlentils, he's so vile isn't he, he's aged a TON as well so many wrinkled mould ! Lucy needs to run for the hills, I literally couldn't bear to watch any of his newer videos or the Joel and Lia trip, it's literally just them in a seedy hotel talking bollocks as per
I haven't watched any for ages because it's no fun even hate watching someone when they lack a personality and any authenticity and originality.

I haven't watched any for ages because it's no fun even hate watching someone when they lack a personality and any authenticity and originality.
I skimmed through one but it was live streams, same tit diffrent day

I skimmed through one but it was live streams, same tit diffrent day
I started with the Q&As and then gave up.

One of the funniest things about Mouldy is his self assured ranting about 'HAYTERZZZ' who're 'OBSESSED' with him, yet he then proceeds to answer their questions and give them more time in the video than anyone else... :LOL:

Bet he thinks us tattlers are all haterzzz who're obsessed with him. Nah Joel, you're just a trainwreck and entertaining to watch for all the wrong reasons. Entertaining in the way that tit reality TV is entertaining. You're also a good lesson on how not to live life :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hate to break it to you Mould, but the only person that's obsessed with you is yourself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Hate to break it to you Mould, but the only person that's obsessed with you is yourself :ROFLMAO:
And maybe Yas, Lucy and J&LFan :LOL:

Just watched him complain about the terrible service he always receives in Pets at Home, so much so that Lucy was a karen and complained so was given some vouchers... Then he goes on to say that his dad told him it's because they employ people who've come out of prison. The classism really shines through when Joel tries to say that he apparently thinks highly of the company for doing that, yet then still reiterates that the service is bad still...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Have you seen the latest mole removal video? How many times does Joel say the word Joel? He's getting more and more self-obsessed by the day.

I'd like to see have seen Joel's neighbour, who he had such a great rapport with, who some of you have spoken of so warmly...does he ever appear in the videos?

Last edited:
:mad: :mad: :mad: So this Mouldy Minging brat took his mask off INSIDE when it was strict rules they must be kept on at all times indoors. He is such a nasty vile Cunt! so selfish !! and those wrinkles Mould, he's aged terribly !!
11EA7988-920F-44D1-934D-4D1A64D3F3DBM1GA42b.png

The bleeping "FIRST BRITS" lies again!
It’s anything to get views, it’s why he’s all of a sudden “embraced” being gay but you can still tell he has internalised homophobia

No word off Mouldy on Hatzakis' engagement, you can just tell he hates her and vice versa !

• Haha
What happened to this thread 😭😭😭 aparrently the mould infested cave is now a “Victorian house” funny that mould because you kept saying it was a country cottage. Well you were half right on that one, you certainly put the bleep in country

Mouldy is done with Hatzakis now she and Ach are "property magnates". It was clear they both got on each others nerves anyway!

Just discovered their YouTube during the boredom of the Christmas holidays. Annoying or what? Out of the two of them she is the worst. That dippy zany act doesn’t fool me, you can tell she’s a serious piece of work.

Just discovered their YouTube during the boredom of the Christmas holidays. Annoying or what? Out of the two of them she is the worst. That dippy zany act doesn’t fool me, you can tell she’s a serious piece of work.
Welcome to the thread, some one as c*brush as mould should have one of the top threads on tattle so it’s always great to see another new member
Apparently Mould Lord want a perm?! Cannot wait to see that.
😱 the world doesn’t want to see that, I saw you on the Demi Donnelly thread 😂 I want Lucy or Hatzakis to do an Amber Wright 😂😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.