Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched his 'body dysmorphia' and latest cruise video.

He clearly doesn't really understand what body dysmorphia is. Wearing an oversized shirt and feeling like it makes you look bigger isn't it.

'I feel like it makes me look fat and I HATE it... not that there's anything wrong with being fat...'

What a fatphobic piece of :poop: he is.

He needs therapy. The way he looks at and talks about food, you can clearly see he still has an unhealthy relationship with it. And his codependency with the gym is a bit out of control.

Him going for a roast at a trendy clapham pub with the 3 other poofs was hilarious. He's so unnatural around them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched his 'body dysmorphia' and latest cruise video.

He clearly doesn't really understand what body dysmorphia is. Wearing an oversized shirt and feeling like it makes you look bigger isn't it.

'I feel like it makes me look fat and I HATE it... not that there's anything wrong with being fat...'

What a fatphobic piece of :poop: he is.

He needs therapy. The way he looks at and talks about food, you can clearly see he still has an unhealthy relationship with it. And his codependency with the gym is a bit out of control.

Him going for a roast at a trendy clapham pub with the 3 other poofs was hilarious. He's so unnatural around them.
He thinks he's being relatable with the body dysmorphia, but again, it's Joel being classicly disingenuous. The roast was bleeping cringe because he has nothing in common with them because he's too busy pretending he's okay with being gay when he clearly isn't.

Reactions: 2
He thinks he's being relatable with the body dysmorphia, but again, it's Joel being classicly disingenuous. The roast was bleeping cringe because he has nothing in common with them because he's too busy pretending he's okay with being gay when he clearly isn't.
Convenient he had to leave and they all went off to a bar...

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen his TikTok ? He’s creaming his pants because buzzfeed wrote an article about his “American schools “ TikTok and how they need a hall pass to go to the toilet. Also, what’s all this “ started as an actor” is that when you and plastic faced Hatzakis worked in a theatre ?!?!
3E75687B-04F4-431E-820C-9E133C18B3F7.jpeg

• Haha
Has anyone seen his TikTok ? He’s creaming his pants because buzzfeed wrote an article about his “American schools “ TikTok and how they need a hall pass to go to the toilet. Also, what’s all this “ started as an actor” is that when you and plastic faced Hatzakis worked in a theatre ?!?!
View attachment 828919
His little display picture is hilarious. Maybe he is right about the body dysmorphia because he 100% has it if he thinks he looks like that!

His little display picture is hilarious. Maybe he is right about the body dysmorphia because he 100% has it if he thinks he looks like that!
That tattoo pic he looks so thin !! You can see his ribs !! He needs to put weight on

eurgh the cruise vlogs, I hate virgin for gifting him that 😡😡Mouldy Wood louse rat bags another freebie 😡😡😡

Who plans a trip to Canada in the winter unless you're off to ski in the rockies? Can't wait for the endless anti-social vlogs inside their Airbnb.

• Haha
I hope it pisses down with rain everyday 🤞🏻

That has got to be the worst hair transplant ever, it looks so receded already !! He should go in for a personality transplant, he’s so vile !

Last edited:
Wow they’re doing so much exploring guys !! Looks like they’ve barely left the hotel room !
7D59CBB7-D48F-42F4-99D2-04246254C510.png
3059024F-A52D-4648-8B4A-02AE16E644C9.png

A whole 4 hours exploring Toronto don’t ya know, their friendship is as fake as Lias face

A whole 4 hours exploring Toronto don’t ya know, their friendship is as fake as Lias face
They cannot be more disinterested to be with each other. Hatzakis is desperately trying to come off as a property mogul now with Ach and seems to want to leave the vlogging life behind but knows she can't because Joel's views keep going up.

• Haha
Anyone watched his latest vlog where he eats an entire packet of veggie sausages with ketchup and then wonders why he has an upset stomach.

• Sick
  • Wow
Anyone watched his latest vlog where he eats an entire packet of veggie sausages with ketchup and then wonders why he has an upset stomach.
Oh god, he’s not going to turn into the next nikocado avocado is he ? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Eta :eek:h @Greenlentils now you’ve done it 😂😂 watched the slog and I’m already fuming , why are his brainwashed followers sending him birthday cards

“I love it” no mould, you love their membership fees !!!

• Haha
Oh god, he’s not going to turn into the next nikocado avocado is he ? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Eta :eek:h @Greenlentils now you’ve done it 😂😂 watched the slog and I’m already fuming , why are his brainwashed followers sending him birthday cards

“I love it” no mould, you love their membership fees !!!
Wonder if LovingIt/J&Lfan sent him a card 🤣

• Haha
Well you tattle legends (🤮 sorry I’ll never say that again!)

our favourite mouldivator booked himself into a 5 star hotel for 2 nights and the highlight was a visit to Nando’s, I’m so glad we have these travel vloggers to show us the sights of London 🥰

• Haha
So far the trip to Toronto has consisted of them sitting in their AirBnb for hours, talking to their fans and visiting a few fast food places. Now they've moved onto some new destination but I can't work out where it is.

• Wow
Honestly I couldn't even bring myself to hate watch them anymore, they are just so boring and so cringe. I saw a video were they clickbaited that they were talking to Joe Biden :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.