Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the most recent Virgin vlog and it was honestly so boring.

He mentions enquiring about hiring a private little poolside area and then basically slags off how expensive it was.

a) why would you bother for a UK trip in september?

b) Great advertising skills, Mould.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The footage of Joel and his Maths teacher brother playing bingo (and not winning) must be the most boring thing I have ever seen on all the years of YouTube.

Who on earth watches and enjoys this man?

EDIT: OMG! He advertised his special September members-only livestreams in a video posted on the 4th of October! HOWLING!

Last edited:
  • Haha
EDIT: OMG! He advertised his special September members-only livestreams in a video posted on the 4th of October! HOWLING!
Omg you're joking ?!?! he's as dim as his mouldy cave of a house !

The footage of Joel and his Maths teacher brother playing bingo (and not winning) must be the most boring thing I have ever seen on all the years of YouTube.

Who on earth watches and enjoys this man?

Honestly, his videos are just becoming like Hatzakis' vlogs. Watching paint dry is orgasmic compared to their drivel!

• Haha
He’s so irritating. His reels are increasingly more cringe. That bleeping pig nose is all I can see now as well

3E821972-7E0D-4712-BC3A-041234275875.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't been following this boring queen. He is so cringy in his reels... Being a witch isn't cute, Mouldy

Nah, he's more of a silverfish or woodlouse - dwelling in the dark, damp, cold and mouldy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see his tiny tattoo which he got on a #gifted cruise trip! Can’t make it up!

What’s the bets on that it’ll be, Tattlers?

(also, I thought Chris-Chuns would be against tattoos! Hang on I suppose that’s why he was ‘pranking’ them - WHAT KIND OF THIRTY YEAR OLD MAN PRANKS HIS PARENTS WITH A FAKE TATTOO?!) pathetic man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see his tiny tattoo which he got on a #gifted cruise trip! Can’t make it up!

What’s the bets on that it’ll be, Tattlers?

(also, I thought Chris-Chuns would be against tattoos! Hang on I suppose that’s why he was ‘pranking’ them - WHAT KIND OF THIRTY YEAR OLD MAN PRANKS HIS PARENTS WITH A FAKE TATTOO?!) pathetic man child.

It'll be a tiny bottle of diet Pepsi probably.

• Haha
It’ll either be:

- a crucifix (as he’s a Chris-chun)
- some Bible quote or verse number (see above)
- a drawing of Ayvuuuuurrr
- some significant date, like the day his great granny died or something

I’m also betting it will be very small and/or not particularly visible, but he’ll still act like he’s made an earth-shattering move.

Oh and you know that “PRANKING MY PARENTS WITH A FAKE TATTOO!” will be a future vlog title. The actual ‘prank’ will take up about 30 seconds of the 12 minute video and his (rather dull) parents will just go “Oh” when the ‘truth’ is exposed.

The other 11 and a half minutes will be him walking that dog and talking about some protein bars he’s really into at the moment.

• Haha
It’ll either be:

- a crucifix (as he’s a Chris-chun)
- some Bible quote or verse number (see above)
- a drawing of Ayvuuuuurrr
- some significant date, like the day his great granny died or something

I’m also betting it will be very small and/or not particularly visible, but he’ll still act like he’s made an earth-shattering move.

Oh and you know that “PRANKING MY PARENTS WITH A FAKE TATTOO!” will be a future vlog title. The actual ‘prank’ will take up about 30 seconds of the 12 minute video and his (rather dull) parents will just go “Oh” when the ‘truth’ is exposed.

The other 11 and a half minutes will be him walking that dog and talking about some protein bars he’s really into at the moment.
It’ll be like when Phoebe got that tattoo in Friends 😂 when she tit herself as the needle got near so ended up with just a dot. Then told everyone it’s how her Mum sees her from heaven 😂

I have decided that Joel’s mum looks like a budget version of Prue Leith and I shall henceforth be referring to her as Primark Prue.

• Haha
I have decided that Joel’s mum looks like a budget version of Prue Leith and I shall henceforth be referring to her as Primark Prue.

No don't! 😆 😆 😆 That's such Hunsnet banter, Joel dreams of that level of banter!

• Haha