Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it’s bloody J&Lfan, their whole life revolves around the Joel and Yas relationship and it’s pathetic.
We come here to critique influencers, not for some warped ship Stan culture thing 🤮

Reactions: 1
I think they think that they've successfully manipulated and controlled the narrative when really we're all just sat here finding their obsessiveness hilarious 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think they think that they've successfully manipulated and controlled the narrative when really we're all just sat here finding their obsessiveness hilarious 🤦‍♀️
I swear, sometimes Joel would get more views if he just live streamed this thread, far more entertainment than his crappy YouTube channel 😂

I swear, sometimes Joel would get more views if he just live streamed this thread, far more entertainment than his crappy YouTube channel 😂
I'd have so much more respect for him if he did! But then more of the sickened off Legends would come here and Joel couldn't handle that.

• Haha
No, I don't have anymore gossip. I am all done with this. All of my gossip was just a tool to further what I thought of as a harmless online social experiment for my own reasons, which I now realise is not the case. I learned quite a bit but at the cost of my own character and morals, and I'm not sure it was worth it.

I am happy to see such a vulnerable person wisen up and be more careful. It's nice to see a bit of a backbone growing in such a person. Its been interesting to observe how someone and their friends read and post about themselves in efforts to generate gossip yet be able to steer it in directions they can withstand. I don't actually have most of the opinions I've posted here or care very deeply about those things either way. Ultimately, subversively mitigating the power unwittingly granted to gossip like what I've seen here is something I'm very interested in. I hope that after reading all of this, someone might feel compelled to put even less stock into what is said in places like this about them and contributing to it.

I am sorry Joel. It definitely went too far. I am embarrassed, but I do think it wasn't entirely in vain. Don't be so easy to mess with. Don't be so vulnerable. Realise how empowering your disclaimers and being overly apologetic is to the negativity you're trying to avoid. Be more careful about just how much information you put out into the world. Anyone can pick on you, and worst part is they don't even care that much about what you do, you just make it so very easy. I'm sorry to have affected you so. On the bright side, I have a feeling it won't be so easy for anyone else in the future.
Verbal diarrhea ^^^. You flip flop more than a beached whale.

Let me guess, Mouldy is giving you attention again? You two are perfect for eachother

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because it’s bloody J&Lfan, their whole life revolves around the Joel and Yas relationship and it’s pathetic.
We come here to critique influencers, not for some warped ship Stan culture thing 🤮
Agreed! From now on, I'm dismissing anyone who tries to cast Joel in a positive light as another puppet account set up to worship Joel.

Reactions: 3
Well I finally watched his recent video about the cruise and I can’t believe we are being threatened with promised four more, each covering the subsequent days.

I assume that, because of Covid, the ship didn’t actually go abroad. So where were the stops and excursions? Hull?

• Haha
Well I finally watched his recent video about the cruise and I can’t believe we are being threatened with promised four more, each covering the subsequent days.

I assume that, because of Covid, the ship didn’t actually go abroad. So where were the stops and excursions? Hull?
Ewwww noooowh guysssss I couldn't possibly go to Hull, its full of gross northerners and poor people.

• Haha
I really can't bring myself to sit through his cruise videos 🥴 I'd sooner watch paint dry !
I watched it. Him and his brother have a really odd dynamic. Plus, I can't stand Joel's stupid 'hurrr hurrr hurrrrr' chortle.

There's a bit where a restaurant host compliments his smile and it's the most animated he is during the whole vlog. What a narc.

• Wow
I watched it. Him and his brother have a really odd dynamic. Plus, I can't stand Joel's stupid 'hurrr hurrr hurrrrr' chortle.

There's a bit where a restaurant host compliments his smile and it's the most animated he is during the whole vlog. What a narc.
eurgh I bet he was chuffed with himself, I bet the restaurant host was trolling because all his teeth are bucked !

• Haha
Yeah, there’s a very unique energy to this brother and I can’t quite articulate what it is about him.

eurgh I bet he was chuffed with himself, I bet the restaurant host was trolling because all his teeth are bucked !
He was over the moon! Happier than when he smugly locks Ava in her little doggy prison every night so that he can stomp up to his grey, wood clad room and swipe right on sugar daddies all night whilst drinking 'secco

Yeah, there’s a very unique energy to this brother and I can’t quite articulate what it is about him.
I just think he didn't really want to be filmed at all. At one point he says 'can't wait til my students find this' or something. Wonder if any of his students will make their way to this tattle thread 🤦‍♀️ Hilarious if Mr Wood started getting questions about his mouldy brother.

• Haha
They’d all start a petition, #freeava
Can we beat them to it and just start one now, please? 🤣 I know they say 'any publicity is good publicity' but surely a petition to stop you encaging your dog in a cruel tiny cupboard doesn't count?

• Heart
His brother looks like a male, adult version of Sprinkle of Glitter's little girl.

I've lost the will to watch the Mouldivator. I just come here now to read what he's been up to!

• Haha