Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem mismatched. Joel probably had to find someone who fitted better with his audience, who strike me as a bunch of bigoted middle Americans. Yas was never going to please them and he was a bleeping twit anyway!

Reactions: 2
He keeps mentioning he has to go to Harley Street for operations but won't say what it's for. "The first time was okay but this time it was painful!"

He's probably having warts removed on his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He keeps mentioning he has to go to Harley Street for operations but won't say what it's for. "The first time was okay but this time it was painful!"

He had the mole removed from his nose, he's going to end up looking like the michael jackson mugshot at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Plus collecting his reward for the 10th successive prolapse on whatever loyalty scheme he has.

Reactions: 1
Views on them moving in? Don't see it lasting.
Bad move for Joel, I can see Keegan being very Manipulative and controlling, it's very telling that he's moved to Keegan's since he thinks anything north of London is impoverished

Views on them moving in? Don't see it lasting.
How will he cope being so far from Harley St? I have to laugh at some of the things Joel comes out with, he’s always talking about class or coming out with snobby one liners.

Reactions: 1
How will he cope being so far from Harley St? I have to laugh at some of the things Joel comes out with, he’s always talking about class or coming out with snobby one liners.
The only line of his i find funny is his hairline

• Haha
How long have they actually been going out? It all seems quick and rushed I have to agree that Keegan appears to be quite controlling I get them vibes and Joel seems desperate also.

Reactions: 4
Joel moving in with Keegan was an awkward video to watch. It seems obvious that Keegan has pushed for this and once Joel actually moves in, it's going to fall apart quickly. Joel will never be that far from his parents, he was already talking about when he goes to visit them, he'll probably stay 5 days because it's a 5 hour drive there. He'll be visiting them all the bleeping time because he's a mummy's boy. During the time he's away, Keegan will start shagging his next bloke. Joel will find out and then they'll split up but he won't ever tell anyone about it and pretend like Keegan never existed like he did with Yas and he'll be back in London as if nothing has changed. Except he'll be balder.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh the christmassy vlog with only one hand clam this time. You are what you eat? so the cheesey pasta meal seemed symbolic of his relationship, it looked like sick also and made want to vomit. Joel is a bit of a grifter faking it in first class (didnt pay) on the train and then jumping into a womans bathroom. The festive music choice and the editing seemed worse than usual, is the hair line impacting his production? Keegan seemed agitated and not in a cute way about the 21st of December, he should have been happy about the respite from Joel, bit creepy.

Joel will always have live up to and in the shadow of this tall drink of water which is Keegan's younger ex. By the way,
Screenshot_20221210_113042.jpg
Screenshot_20221210-113121_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221210-113806_Instagram.jpg
his pics are still up on Keegan's Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
And he’s now moving into the house he shared with him 😂 probably sleeping in the bed Keegan shagged then ex in.
Keegans ex is probably glad to have escaped.

41 weeks ago or 9 months ago based on the insta stalking I just did, said bed is probably still warm from the ex, makes sense why Joel banged on about being able to redecorate the bedroom lol. The next chapter is going to be quite delicious I can feel it in my waters.

• Haha
The video where they spent the day with his parents was awkward when Keegan and Joel were talking about days over Christmas. 'Oh I thought you were coming on the 23rd' Can see his controlling side already

Reactions: 2