Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's feeling the cost of living crisis now.
He's talking about how he doesn't have the heating on in his house.

As for Lia, her and her man have bought up a load of properties to turn into HMOs.
They're going to get crucified by rising interest rates on their mortgages.

Reactions: 1

As for Lia, her and her man have bought up a load of properties to turn into HMOs.
I don't now anyone who has put heating on in their house in the UK atm, as much as we would want to, someone who doesn't even e=hav ea a real job crying about it ellicits very little sympathy from me.

Was wondering that about all their properties!

They're going to be under a lot of pressure. Interest rates are soaring.

So we can expect to see them both back on the beg again soon.

Oh. Joy.

The new cookery vlog that him and Lia are doing is terrible.

The banana split one is shameful.

Lia does not look good in those suuuuuuuuuuuuper high waisted trousers.
She looks a bit dumpy.
She has no neck either.

I want to see more videos of Joel and Keegan. I think they make a good couple.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
No Joel and Keegan, we don't want to see more videos of you!
Lol I guess. But I liked seeing the videos of them
going to different places and trying doughnuts and seeing shows and stuff. I thought it was nice to see Joel doing those kinds of things with someone other than Lia because it was a bit of a different experience. He hasn’t posted with Keegan in a while though so I’m thinking maybe they broke up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol I guess. But I liked seeing the videos of them
going to different places and trying doughnuts and seeing shows and stuff. I thought it was nice to see Joel doing those kinds of things with someone other than Lia because it was a bit of a different experience. He hasn’t posted with Keegan in a while though so I’m thinking maybe they broke up.
watch him do a lovey dovey post now because he doesn't read here . You can just tell that Keegan is bad coke head can't you ? Mould doesn't know what he's let himself in for. 2 Horrible cunts who are perfect for each other 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Keegan looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp and mould looks like a bald deer 🥀
Still going on about that crappy Blogosphere award as if they'd won an Oscar. They won in the Travel Category. LOL What is their travel content? Them complaining about a lunch in Cambridge? "Filmed by our lovely friend Brogan Tate"

• Haha
Still going on about that crappy Blogosphere award as if they'd won an Oscar. They won in the Travel Category. LOL What is their travel content? Them complaining about a lunch in Cambridge? "Filmed by our lovely friend Brogan Tate"
the thing is, brogan was up for the award last year and the nominees have to actually submit themselves to be up for the award, they aren't picked, and they pay blogosophere a hefty sum for the privilege. But then that's Mould and Liar, More money than sense ! @Greenlentils were are you ? 😂 the mouldy thread is picking up again 🤩

• Haha
the thing is, brogan was up for the award last year and the nominees have to actually submit themselves to be up for the award, they aren't picked, and they pay blogosophere a hefty sum for the privilege. But then that's Mould and Liar, More money than sense ! @Greenlentils were are you ? 😂 the mouldy thread is picking up again 🤩
LOL how much do we reckon the thick twats paid Blogosphere for this?!

"Yes we're celebrities! We paid a large amount of money to be here!"

• Haha
I guess they are still together. Am I right did I see more doughnuts after mentioning that I liked seeing them going places and getting doughnuts lol ? I actually still like them as a couple. I don’t know anything about Keegan from before I saw him in Joel’s vlogs. But it really is nice to see Joel doing things with someone other than Lia.

• Haha
I’ve been checking the thread regularly and chuckling but am totally out of the loop with Mould because he got too boring to even hate watch! Where should I start to get up to date with him?! 😂
How about watching his latest video? He'd been away, so had to clear the mouldy old stuff out of his fridge. Then he opened up the freezer to choose something for his dinner.

• Haha
Think he needs to roll out the vlogs more frequently. He just said that his mortgage interest rate is about to triple.

If he's in the tit - imagine the tit that Lia and Ach are in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.