Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah and he and Lucy are drifting apart because she's got a boyfriend now in Brighton and he's slumming it 5 days a week with Keegan up north . Who lives in that "cottage" in London then? Lucy is probably going to want to sell her half before too long and I can't see Mister "Haven't had a voice-over job in months" Mouldivator taking on the mortgage alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon Lucy will want to sell too. House prices are going to crash.
If her boyfriend has his own place, she could go there.

Reactions: 1
I reckon Lucy will want to sell too. House prices are going to crash.
If her boyfriend has his own place, she could go there.
What happens in this situation? Ie she wants to sell and he doesn't/can't buy her out?

What happens in this situation? Ie she wants to sell and he doesn't/can't buy her out?
She could find someone else to buy it, which means Joel would have a new housemate. It also depends if she has the majority share, which I believe she does. If she wants to sell, Joel may have no choice but to buy it or get turfed out because she wants to sell the house. That would be some exciting drama if that happened!

"FORCED TO LEAVE MY COTTAGE! MOVING BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS!"

• Haha
She could find someone else to buy it, which means Joel would have a new housemate. It also depends if she has the majority share, which I believe she does. If she wants to sell, Joel may have no choice but to buy it or get turfed out because she wants to sell the house. That would be some exciting drama if that happened!

"FORCED TO LEAVE MY COTTAGE! MOVING BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS!"
Wow I thought it was 50/50! What share does she have? Either way I think this seems like a disaster

I am still loving Joel’s videos with Keegan. Do people really eat hot dogs from a bottle though? I thought they were so strange in the Joel and Lia video and then they were in Joel’s video also. I’m in Canada and I’ve never seen hot dogs in a bottle.

Keegan is a moany bastard too.

..... and clearly an inveterate gambler.

• Haha
Keegan seems like the sort of lad who enjoys the “sesh” if you know what I mean, I can’t see Joel’s westboro baptist parents being happy with the relationship, I give it 6 months top, Keegan will want to go on a cocaine bender and Joel will want to organise his fairy tail books and that is where the fallout will happen

Reactions: 4
I agree.
He likes the pokies, which is a real sign of a gambler. He doesn't know when to quit while he's ahead, when he's gambling either.
I agree about a future coke bender too.
I'd say Joel's family haaaaaate him.

• Haha
There's also the age gap too. Keegan seems to know more about stuff where as Joel is the typical bleeping mimbo about everything before the year 2018.

Keegan is just Neanderthal to me with a big gob on him, but typical Rugby player really. Two moaners together making the world a better place ☺🤣

I would really like to know the real story of how and WHEN these two met. While scrolling through Keegan's Instagram in which he first introduced Joel and wished him happy birthday, someone posted that Keegan started seeing Joel while still living with the guy he was living with ( Lewis Hill). Keegan responded that it was not true but Lewis's mother replied to Keegan that not only was it true but she had the receipts to back it up. She went on to call Keegan a bully, a know it all and a pig among other things. She was very believable with her facts and when people started liking her response it was quickly taken down by Keegan's team or Keegan himself. Can anyone confirm this?

• Wow
I would really like to know the real story of how and WHEN these two met. While scrolling through Keegan's Instagram in which he first introduced Joel and wished him happy birthday, someone posted that Keegan started seeing Joel while still living with the guy he was living with ( Lewis Hill). Keegan responded that it was not true but Lewis's mother replied to Keegan that not only was it true but she had the receipts to back it up. She went on to call Keegan a bully, a know it all and a pig among other things. She was very believable with her facts and when people started liking her response it was quickly taken down by Keegan's team or Keegan himself. Can anyone confirm this?
I don't see Keegan and Joel lasting much longer. They're both arseholes who can't keep it together.

• Haha
Oh yeah and he and Lucy are drifting apart because she's got a boyfriend now in Brighton and he's slumming it 5 days a week with Keegan up north . Who lives in that "cottage" in London then? Lucy is probably going to want to sell her half before too long and I can't see Mister "Haven't had a voice-over job in months" Mouldivator taking on the mortgage alone.
LOL this thread is hilarious. I cannot stand these two and all their hypocrisy. I have to listen to Keegan with subtitles as what one earth he is saying isn't even comprehensible. As for Mouldivator why on earth does it insist on doing the hand claws when talking it doesn't make the content anymore interesting. I dread to think what happens on the Patreon channel with these two idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also don't see how the long distance will work... Joel travelling 3/4 hours every weekend. The petrol cost too!

Reactions: 3
I can’t even believe theyre having sex. Apart from Keegan screaming “needy bottom” from every pore Joel seems completely asexual. I strongly suspect it’s a mutually beneficial thing for clicks.

I can’t even believe theyre having sex. Apart from Keegan screaming “needy bottom” from every pore Joel seems completely asexual. I strongly suspect it’s a mutually beneficial thing for clicks.
Probably both power bottoms and use a double ender for their mutual convenience and clicks, but totally about the asexual vibes of Joel "Probably doesn't ever get" Wood, JoelandKeegan anagram afterall is "Anal Gene Joked" - seems fitting.

• Sick
Probably both power bottoms and use a double ender for their mutual convenience and clicks, but totally about the asexual vibes of Joel "Probably doesn't ever get" Wood, JoelandKeegan anagram afterall is "Anal Gene Joked" - seems fitting.
this is the image no one needed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.