Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Keegan and Joel first started going out while Keegan was still in a relationship with his ex Luis. All great relationships start from cheating, right?

I’ve read this and feel so bad for Luis who wasted his all 20s on Keegan Hirst.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Well, it's not a good match at all, is it?
That guy is clearly bad news.

I'm sure Joel's parents are rather upset.

Also - Hirst sounds like when Bo'selecta used to mimic Mel B.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mould loves going for cheaters. Yas was one and so is Keegan. Will this one end with Mould ghosting Keegan because his parents don't approve?

• Haha
Mould loves going for cheaters. Yas was one and so is Keegan. Will this one end with Mould ghosting Keegan because his parents don't approve?
Keegan's the antithesis of everything Mould's westboro baptists parents stand for, He's northern, plus he has kids from a previous marriage

Wow! I cannot believe these two are together. That Hirst has always given me bad vibes. The fact he is best mates with that awful Anthony Cotton speaks volumes. Can’t wait to see how this ends 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wow! I cannot believe these two are together. That Hirst has always given me bad vibes. The fact he is best mates with that awful Anthony Cotton speaks volumes. Can’t wait to see how this ends 😂
omg SHUT THE FRONT DOOR !!! Anthony Cotton is one the nastiest, most vile cunts out there

Well, it's not a good match at all, is it?
That guy is clearly bad news.

I'm sure Joel's parents are rather upset.

Also - Hirst sounds like when Bo'selecta used to mimic Mel B.
He DOES! I can't understand a word he says and I'm ENGLISH. I don't think Joel's American fanbase will take to him. They're going for the gay twin look, same haircut same clothes.
joel4.png

but clearly beaucoup de sexual chemistry - grinning from ear to ear
Driving to Edinburgh with my Boyfriend & Our Airbnb Tour! 6-30 screenshot.png

joel7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell how Joel was shitting himself all through the boyfriend video. He knows his 20 British followers will rip him a new one for going out with Keegan and his 20 American middle aged housewives won't be able to understand Keegan because of his accent and the fact you couldn't hear him in the video. The only thing I heard him say was "Kindeh Bwenoooh!"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The “boyf” comment made me feel a bit sick. Are we still saying that as brown adults in 2022? I remember using it on MSN in the early 00s 😩
E213382D-A9CE-4403-BE77-EDCE310A04FF.jpeg

• Haha
Brogan Tate recorded the moment they won their bribed award

• Haha
I wonder what Joel's parents made of Keegan, at that afternoon tea.