Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They admitted they chose Charlotte only because the flight was cheap and without knowing a thing about it or doing any research. Then they get there to find there’s nothing going on… go figure. So what this is all about is being in the U.S at the lowest cost possible so they can pump boring vlogs out. They can’t even be bothered to release them in sequence.
Exactly! Also, you're right! They changed the name of their main channel! WTF?? After all this time?? Trying to avoid the racist controversy probably!

Reactions: 2
Watching one from his channel a couple of weeks ago. Bought a naff, but very expensive bed. £1500 not including mattress, the huge quilted bed head looks like something out of one of those house where women have mirrored dressing tables and write “live, love,laugh” on the walls. Tacky. In the same segment he announces that he has a cleaner and goes on the beg asking people to sign up for memberships. This witch is doing ok for himself as a freeloader it seems, unless it’s all going on a credit card.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Watching one from his channel a couple of weeks ago. Bought a naff, but very expensive bed. £1500 not including mattress, the huge quilted bed head looks like something out of one of those house where women have mirrored dressing tables and write “live, love,laugh” on the walls. Tacky. In the same segment he announces that he has a cleaner and goes on the beg asking people to sign up for memberships. This witch is doing ok for himself as a freeloader it seems, unless it’s all going on a credit card.
I can 100% imagine him having a quote like that on his wall :ROFLMAO:

I’m behind on The Mould Lord because his content is so dry it’s not even worth a hate-watch.

Checked-in on his channel today and watched a snippet of him ‘renovating’ an old chair and then clambering out onto his Victorian era flat roof with Victorian era plexi-glass skylight to change the bulb in his Edwardian security light.

I chuckled at the clips which his dad was no doubt begrudgingly filming of Mouldy on a heap on the floor, scrabbling through a bag of fabric offcuts to find his favourite floral granny pattern to re-upholster his chair. Must be tough for a homophobic parent.

Also when he changed the lightbulb he makes a comment about saying his dad would be proud etc And in the chair video his dad helps him out and he says something about his great dads are. Daddy issues, Mould?

Reactions: 4
Probably desperate to impress his father but never will, because he’s gay and hasn’t got a proper job.

I’m behind on The Mould Lord because his content is so dry it’s not even worth a hate-watch.

Checked-in on his channel today and watched a snippet of him ‘renovating’ an old chair and then clambering out onto his Victorian era flat roof with Victorian era plexi-glass skylight to change the bulb in his Edwardian security light.

I chuckled at the clips which his dad was no doubt begrudgingly filming of Mouldy on a heap on the floor, scrabbling through a bag of fabric offcuts to find his favourite floral granny pattern to re-upholster his chair. Must be tough for a homophobic parent.

Also when he changed the lightbulb he makes a comment about saying his dad would be proud etc And in the chair video his dad helps him out and he says something about his great dads are. Daddy issues, Mould?
Mould is clearly after the lion's share of the inheritance.

• Haha
considering mummy and daddy torywestborobaptistchurch own the second house in Florida you’d think mould and liar would do some vids there but obviously don’t have the intelligence or the business acumen to do that.

@Greenlentils what would you do if Demi Donnelly was on the “chats with Lia Hatz” podcast 🤣🤣

• Haha
Liar’s face in that wine tasting video when the Sommelier was taking none of their tit about starting the tasting with sweet wine and generally schooling the duck out of them. Liar so wanted to clap back but was clearly intimidated by someone not falling for their “we’re British and cute” act.

• Haha
Liar’s face in that wine tasting video when the Sommelier was taking none of their tit about starting the tasting with sweet wine and generally schooling the duck out of them. Liar so wanted to clap back but was clearly intimidated by someone not falling for their “we’re British and cute” act.
Then they conveniently didn't film her when she apparently changed her tune and was nice to them!

And no, but apparently in that Livestream he explained why there wasn't any more 4 Poofs? Did they decide to quit doing it?

considering mummy and daddy torywestborobaptistchurch own the second house in Florida you’d think mould and liar would do some vids there but obviously don’t have the intelligence or the business acumen to do that.

@Greenlentils what would you do if Demi Donnelly was on the “chats with Lia Hatz” podcast 🤣🤣
That would be so bizarre. Demi can barely string a sentence together at the best of times and I think she'd be intimidated by Liar, and I think Liar is the type of person who'd pretend that they can't understand an accent like Demi's, just to prove a point :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Yes apparently he hasn’t spoke to any of the 4 poofs since Christmas but they are “all friends” my ass mould, they couldn’t wait to be rid of you !

• Haha
He definitely thinks he's better than them all...
Oh you can tell, he hates that lad, I forget his name the shorter one with the blonde hair, looked a bit like Tommy from power ? He was always making nasty little jibes at him “saying he talked tit” etc. have you seen the latest video ? Apparently mummy and daddy Tory are moving to Florida 😬I bet they’d feel right at home with the republican anti gay administration there !!

Yes apparently he hasn’t spoke to any of the 4 poofs since Christmas but they are “all friends” my ass mould, they couldn’t wait to be rid of you !
Yeah, they wanted rid of him and don't want to speak to him. Probably because he's so weird about being gay.

Anyone know what his secret video was on YouTube. Don’t want to sub to his YouTube to find out

Anyone know what his secret video was on YouTube. Don’t want to sub to his YouTube to find out
Me neither! I already paid too much to watch paint dry! If anyone's got the gossip, let us know what his 'secret' was.

Came to check this thread as I realised I haven't kept up with it and it's usually so funny but realised that Joel's thread is dead because his content is dead :ROFLMAO:

I watched a couple of videos to see what the mouldy little sod is up to, and here's a run-down of what I gathered:
  • He spent days 'restoring' the original victorian front door of his london cottage but just proceeded to fill his living room with hazardous dust (no mention of a lead paint test... you'd think mister-runs-everything-everything-by-daddy-for-approval would think of that for an old door), didn't even bother to take the door off the hinges so didn't do the sides, spray painted some hardware after exclaiming he hates painted hardware and then poorly re-painted the door a worse shade of red.
  • He made a horrific looking 'dessert' of quark and sugar free jelly, which screams disordered eating if you ask me. Nobody with a healthy relationship with food would eat quark :sick:
  • Oh, and he strung out telling his members and then his non-member pleb viewers that he has a boyfriend.
  • He's only been with the boyfriend for 'a few months' but basically said he was ✨the one✨
  • Boyfriend lives in the north, therefore we can only assume Joel is desperate as we know under usual circumstances he would never go near a horrible, un-washed, common as muck northerner.
  • Joel got Ava wet and then proceeded to sleep with her (his words not mine, not even joking) 🐶

Looks like they’ve changed the Joel &Lia channel name to “Those Two Brits”.

Desperate for the clicks. They’ll be doing American candy tasting next, which is about their dullard level.
And lo and behold, five days ago the candy tasting video turns up. Hi Mould and Liar! 👋

• Haha