Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent J&L video they were buying clothes at a Walmart or something and he was trying this naff looking fleece jacket insisting that he must only wear a small. She was licking his arse saying how great he looked and yeah you must have it tight fitting it’s very “you” etc etc. is he under the impression that he’s got a ripped body or something? Or is it because he used to be chubby and now has issues about wearing anything other than a small even if he looks a tit in it?
Former chubby. Have seen his before and after pics of him eating processed junk food across the states? That and the image conscious gay stereotype are antithetical to each other. He always struck me as the type of gay who desperately wanted not to be stereotype but in fact fully embodied it. He's slowly coming to the conclusion that he is in fact a shallow, vain, narcissistic gym rat like all the others and is tired of pretending otherwise. Newsflash this was a revelation only new to the mouldivator himself.

Reactions: 2
So, it appears Lord Mould has forsaken his YouTube channel to become a Tik Tok clown where he blatantly rips off 'IamJoshFromEngland2' who is another Tik Tok clown.

Who else sees him on their Tik Tok feed?

Reactions: 1
Then if it doesn't, he's definitely being supported by his parents!
Oh he definitely is. He's the youngest and formerly golden child who now also turned out gay like his older brother. Unlike his brother he wasn't smart enough to move away at a early age to someplace and distant from his parents tradcon influence.

So, it appears Lord Mould has forsaken his YouTube channel to become a Tik Tok clown where he blatantly rips off 'IamJoshFromEngland2' who is another Tik Tok clown.

Who else sees him on their Tik Tok feed?
I don't have it but I looked it up and it has one of the cringiest things I have ever seen. Rattling off american stereotypes about casual dress styles & habits. Feigning ignorance over american culture. Did he forget about the joel & lia YT channel? Did he forget he traveled to more states in the past few years than most Americans do in there life time?? Please... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh he definitely is. He's the youngest and formerly golden child who now also turned out gay like his older brother. Unlike his brother he wasn't smart enough to move away at a early age to someplace and distant from his parents tradcon influence.

I don't have it but I looked it up and it has one of the cringiest things I have ever seen. Rattling off american stereotypes about casual dress styles & habits. Feigning ignorance over american culture. Did he forget about the joel & lia YT channel? Did he forget he traveled to more states in the past few years than most Americans do in there life time?? Please... :rolleyes:
I'm surprised more people aren't in his tik tok comments calling him out over his bullshit.

I'm not sure what to say about this unless this style of rubbish trucks really don't exist at all in the UK or Europe which I have hard time believing.

They definitely have these in some continental countries but why does he want them so much? What difference does it make to his life? Personally I don’t think automation of everything and making people lose their jobs is particularly positive anyway

I'm not sure what to say about this unless this style of rubbish trucks really don't exist at all in the UK or Europe which I have hard time believing.

I live in the UK and it was only when I came to the USA that I seen a bin lorry/trash truck with a mechanical arm to lift the bins. In my neighbourhood, the truck comes round and it's got three guys throwing the bags in the back of it as it moves slowly.

I live in the UK and it was only when I came to the USA that I seen a bin lorry/trash truck with a mechanical arm to lift the bins. In my neighbourhood, the truck comes round and it's got three guys throwing the bags in the back of it as it moves slowly.
Maybe I just need to get out more then idk lol. The only countries I have been too are Canada and Japan. Still it seems like a unusual thing to be amused about. I saw snack machines in japan where you could order a different kinds hot coffee and a full lunch but that doesn't mean there that much father ahead of us rather the just automating everything.

They definitely have these in some continental countries but why does he want them so much? What difference does it make to his life? Personally I don’t think automation of everything and making people lose their jobs is particularly positive anyway
That's a good question. The answer is not much imo because we still have both here. It really comes down to person preference of the various states here in the US or counties. We still have 2 or 3 guys on the trucks to pick up bags that don't fit in the bins but varies depending where you live. 100% agree with you on automation. It's entirely unnecessary and in some cases faster to have people do it.

Last edited:
Maybe I just need to get out more then idk lol. The only countries I have been too are Canada and Japan. Still it seems like a unusual thing to be amused about. I saw snack machines in japan where you could order a different kinds hot coffee and a full lunch but that doesn't mean there that much father ahead of us rather the just automating everything.
He's trying to tap in to the "Wow I didn't know that about the UK!" American Tik-Tok viewer that others have. Just the other day an American friend saw a Brit on Tik Tok (not Joel, it may have been that Josh guy) talking about sweetcorn on pizza and asked me about it. Yes it's a thing here and has been for years. 😂

• Haha
It's clear from his new showreel that he can't act.
He needs a lot more training in acting.

God, the acting. Major cringe. Then I watched his latest effort with the poison dwarf doing a podcast and couldn’t even make it to the end. Toe curlingly bad.

• Haha
It's clear from his new showreel that he can't act.
He needs a lot more training in acting.
the best acting he does, is being "grateful" to his fans for their monthly fees

• Haha
Looks like they’ve changed the Joel &Lia channel name to “Those Two Brits”.

Desperate for the clicks. They’ll be doing American candy tasting next, which is about their dullard level.

• Haha
Looks like they’ve changed the Joel &Lia channel name to “Those Two Brits”.

Desperate for the clicks. They’ll be doing American candy tasting next, which is about their dullard level.
They have a second channel they barely ever upload to called 'Those Two Brits'. It was started with the intention of them travelling round the UK but, like always, they couldn't be arsed to do even that. They can, however, be arsed to take trips to random places in the USA and complain that there's nothing going on there. They went to Charlotte, North Carolina! WHO GOES THERE TO VLOG?! They don't do any research at all.

• Haha
I think they’ve consolidated everything into one channel and it’s all under Those Two Brits. all the U.S videos and live streams are there.

• Haha
I think they’ve consolidated everything into one channel and it’s all under Those Two Brits. all the U.S videos and live streams are there.
I watched part of their latest video, Lia asking him words to "translate" into British, half the time her not knowing the answer, how on earth is their their job

• Haha
I wish she’d get some sunglasses that don’t continually slip down her bleeping nose.

They have a second channel they barely ever upload to called 'Those Two Brits'. It was started with the intention of them travelling round the UK but, like always, they couldn't be arsed to do even that. They can, however, be arsed to take trips to random places in the USA and complain that there's nothing going on there. They went to Charlotte, North Carolina! WHO GOES THERE TO VLOG?! They don't do any research at all.
They admitted they chose Charlotte only because the flight was cheap and without knowing a thing about it or doing any research. Then they get there to find there’s nothing going on… go figure. So what this is all about is being in the U.S at the lowest cost possible so they can pump boring vlogs out. They can’t even be bothered to release them in sequence.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.