Joel Wood #2 Mr Mouldivator, damp cave renovator, sugar daddy dater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is dead! Come on, Lord Mould! Give us something to work with!

At this point, I'm willing to welcome back J&LFan with their creepy obsession with Joel and his relationships! šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
This Chris bloke he's gone to Portugal with is the same one as the "OMG TWO GAY GUYS CAN JUST BE FRIENDS" guy right?

Yeah....sure you're "just friends" Joel... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Yea I find it hard to believe that they are just friends.

Anyone notice heā€™s took ā€œone of the four poofsā€ out of his insta bio ? Must have been as insufferable as his content is boring !

• Haha
Anyone notice heā€™s took ā€œone of the four poofsā€ out of his insta bio ? Must have been as insufferable as his content is boring !
So either the Podcast is over, or he's been given the boot. I wonder which it is??

Yeah, I was just thinking that 4 Poofs is gone very quiet.
I don't think he fitted in with the other 3 guys. They're quite flamboyant and 'out there' and he's not really.
He looked uncomfortable and out of his depth on that.

I think its possible that his family and friends may have disapproved of 4 Poofs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Ava has a facial wort and Mouldy is letting her sleep on his bed. Lovely.

Better be careful Joel, or you'll need another trip to the laser clinic for yourself.

• Haha
So Ava has a facial wort and Mouldy is letting her sleep on his bed. Lovely.

Better be careful Joel, or you'll need another trip to the laser clinic for yourself.
His own channel has been, as usual, dull as dishwater. The Joel and Lia channel has been cranking out the videos but they are really struggling to prove that they're going to the US on 'work trips' when this is the content they're giving us. Lazy livestreams and badly filmed and edited videos?? I wouldn't be surprised if their accountant told them they couldn't write any of this off and there's going to be another massive tax bill.

His own channel has been, as usual, dull as dishwater. The Joel and Lia channel has been cranking out the videos but they are really struggling to prove that they're going to the US on 'work trips' when this is the content they're giving us. Lazy livestreams and badly filmed and edited videos?? I wouldn't be surprised if their accountant told them they couldn't write any of this off and there's going to be another massive tax bill.
In his update video he even says how he almost quit Joel and Lia because he wasn't enjoying it without the trips abroad. Summarising that all they were doing was sitting on a sofa reading buzzfeed articles :ROFLMAO: Joel might aswell come and join us on this thread to drag himself!

• Haha
he should do a video reacting to the thread :ROFLMAO:
"There's only two pages to my thread! and only four actual people who post. I need more J&LFan posts!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I still wonder who "J&LFan" and "LovingIt" actually were. They had some random gossip that seemed true. Like Joel still being on his mother's Tesco Clubcard account?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
"There's only two pages to my thread! and only four actual people who post. I need more J&LFan posts!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I still wonder who "J&LFan" and "LovingIt" actually were. They had some random gossip that seemed true. Like Joel still being on his mother's Tesco Clubcard account?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
One of the 4 poofs?

• Haha
Recent J&L video they were buying clothes at a Walmart or something and he was trying this naff looking fleece jacket insisting that he must only wear a small. She was licking his arse saying how great he looked and yeah you must have it tight fitting itā€™s very ā€œyouā€ etc etc. is he under the impression that heā€™s got a ripped body or something? Or is it because he used to be chubby and now has issues about wearing anything other than a small even if he looks a tit in it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.