Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what he’s on about in his latest stories? “I’ve been made redundant when I put myself on the line to save others from redundancy... the good die young” wth?
hole has done nothing for the industry. Nothing. Instructors hate him. The fitness industry is grafting their arses off for a couple of quid while he chucks out freebies and gloats about his wealth online.
Wanker

Also instructors have to pay even more in music license fees now they’re online, not less. So he’s just a bleeping piss take hanging in with his mates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
hole has done nothing for the industry. Nothing. Instructors hate him. The fitness industry is grafting their arses off for a couple of quid while he chucks out freebies and gloats about his wealth online.
Wanker

Also instructors have to pay even more in music license fees now they’re online, not less. So he’s just a bleeping piss take hanging in with his mates.
I wish some of them would publish something about this, even if it is anonymous. It infuriates me that every time he does something relating to pandemic ‘workouts’, the BBC news covers it.

Reactions: 7
I wish some of them would publish something about this, even if it is anonymous. It infuriates me that every time he does something relating to pandemic ‘workouts’, the BBC news covers it.
They do. It's taken down pretty swiftly or they are jumped on by fans 😩
Instructors are working their arse off and had to buy new equipment to run things online, to have people moan about paying a couple of quid or say 'nah I'll do Joe wicks it's free on YouTube'

Reactions: 6
They do. It's taken down pretty swiftly or they are jumped on by fans 😩
Instructors are working their arse off and had to buy new equipment to run things online, to have people moan about paying a couple of quid or say 'nah I'll do Joe wicks it's free on YouTube'
Do you mean these are posted on his page?

He's done a multi story tribute to Indie today and I can't see it's her birthday or anything so.......... who's going to tell him he has a son?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He's done a multi story tribute to Indie today and I can't see it's her birthday or anything so.......... who's going to tell him he has a son?

Came to say this! Clear as day favouritism.

Maybe the montage of Marley is coming up?

Reactions: 2
Do you think it's because Indie was a super chilled baby that made him feel like parent of the year, while Marley has been more of a challenge?

Reactions: 5
Do you think it's because Indie was a super chilled baby that made him feel like parent of the year, while Marley has been more of a challenge?
I think he's just an a*sehole tbh. I genuinely hope Indie hits the tantrum and meltdown phase soon so his super chilled parenting style gets questioned.

Reactions: 4
She's really close in age to my daughter, a July birthday I think, poor Marley forever forgotten, it's a good thing that poor baby can't read or work social media. Why does Rosie let him show such obvious favouritism? I would never dream of letting my partner behave like that with one kid and not the other

Reactions: 5
I think she must have been super easy as I remember him being super smug but with Marley he always complains about sleep!

Reactions: 6
She's really close in age to my daughter, a July birthday I think, poor Marley forever forgotten, it's a good thing that poor baby can't read or work social media. Why does Rosie let him show such obvious favouritism? I would never dream of letting my partner behave like that with one kid and not the other
Their marriage is a mystery to me to be honest. She clearly doesn't want him filming her much yet is perfectly ok with him shoving his camera in their faces all throughout meal time or when his daughter has wet herself. No way would I stand for that.

Reactions: 11
I think that's spot on! They landed lucky with a chilled laid back baby for their first, but he's so arrogant he thinks it was his parenting!
He then couldn't accept that every baby is different and poor Marley didn't fit their "mould"
The blatant favouritism is terrible!! 😡

Reactions: 9
Came to say this! Clear as day favouritism.

Maybe the montage of Marley is coming up?
He can’t do a montage of Marley because the only content he’ll have will show him up as a tit parent.

“We took you to Mexico and put you on the floor in a handbag whilst we ate”

“You were poorly when you were born but the night after you came home from hospital we sat you in you car seat whilst we had all our friends round”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He can’t do a montage of Marley because the only content he’ll have will show him up as a tit parent.

“You were poorly when you were born but the night after you came home from hospital we sat you in you car seat whilst we had all our friends round”
"You couldn't see for three months and we didn't notice, we just thought you were fussy"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Don’t forget taking his mum away from him when he was newborn so he could re-connect !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
"You couldn't see for three months and we didn't notice, we just thought you were fussy"
I'm not a fan of bashing parents but when you look back at that poor baby's start to life and you have to wonder what the hell Joe and Rosie were thinking. Atrocious behaviour, that poor baby must have been so disoriented and confused. I can't understand how they could be so selfish when he was so tiny and ill and let's not forget a NEWBORN BABY.

Reactions: 11
Im new to this thread, and i dont mean to sound rude but everytime i look at Joe all i think is i bet he has a small dick. No idea why, and no one i know has been near him, but he gives me major small dick vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.