Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they forgot to tick the crockery option when they moved into their fully furnished house 😂 How weird must it be to live in a family home that has nothing of you about it in its style, decor and just general bits
Can anyone explain to me why the house came fully furnished in the first place? I know the furniture is pure trash but it’s just very odd for me, I’ve not known anyone buy a house fully furnished. A couple of my friends have bought houses in the region of one mil, they can’t explain it!
Unless the person he bought from was emigrating or something. Even so I’d hate to have a house full of someone else’s furniture 🤔

Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain to me why the house came fully furnished in the first place? I know the furniture is pure trash but it’s just very odd for me, I’ve not known anyone buy a house fully furnished. A couple of my friends have bought houses in the region of one mil, they can’t explain it!
Unless the person he bought from was emigrating or something. Even so I’d hate to have a house full of someone else’s furniture 🤔
I think it’s called ‘turnkey’, the furniture may have been negotiated as part of the deal or was placed by a property stylist and the Wicks’ decided to take it fully finished. I believe it’s quite common for rapid upscalers who don’t have a lot of furniture (football players etc) or foreign investors. These are huge houses to furnish and this option saves on time, effort and developing personal taste.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s called ‘turnkey’, the furniture may have been negotiated as part of the deal or was placed by a property stylist and the Wicks’ decided to take it fully finished. I believe it’s quite common for rapid upscalers who don’t have a lot of furniture (football players etc) or foreign investors. These are huge houses to furnish and this option saves on time, effort and developing personal taste.
Also, depending on the circumstances of the sale lower price range houses can also be sold like this. We sold my granny’s house “as seen”, we had replaced furniture and redone a lot of the house in the few years before she passed away, so the sale included everything inside.. obviously excluding personal stuff but including all furniture, furnishings, white goods and kitchen stuff

Reactions: 3
It's nasty to say I know but Indie seems like she's going to be insufferable when she's older, and also why do they constantly let her pull at poor Marley the forgotten child?

Reactions: 10
Joe Wicks #10 His app is shite now he’s gonna catch frostbite

Maybe we should use one of the funny hashtags on that hilarious Instagram post 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Joe Wicks #10 PE to one song because he's so tight, exciting updates on his new sauna light!

How strange that is, in our house we have the same size plates, kids do get less on theirs. Why would you have different sizes?
To control what your wife and children are eating!!! God he is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is utterly obsessed with food. Ok, on the one hand it's his job but he hardly promotes healthy eating does he? He's done some sort of chili jacket potato with cheese and then an hour later he's making a chili sandwich. Seems like disordered eating to me.

Reactions: 5
It's nasty to say I know but Indie seems like she's going to be insufferable when she's older, and also why do they constantly let her pull at poor Marley the forgotten child?
Indie seems like a pain in the ass already... LOL. Being treated as the "favourite" will make it worse. Marley on the other hand is darling.

Reactions: 6
For a fitness/wellness coach he surely does eat a lot of s**t. Giant cookies before 9am? That's a good example for all of his dieting clients that have paid for his sauna/hot tub/stagnant ice bath

Reactions: 18
An unappealing sweaty mess on Valentine's Day - she probably keeps shooing him away.

Reactions: 2
He’s eating them giant bleeping cookies again. 😝 greedy twit will be up all night with indigestion

He’s eating them giant bleeping cookies again. 😝 greedy twit will be up all night with indigestion
I like a dessert but I would feel sick if I ate that much cookie. I wonder did him and Rosie share it? If not, he's def a binger. He doesn't eat balanced. He always seems to binge at night.

Thread suggestion Joe wicks #10 make sure you eat good, it keeps the bodycoach in cedarwood, exercise everyday for mental health, it works for him, you're increasing his wealth.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.