Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hes posted a photo he found of Indie when she was little and asking if people think Marley looks like her ! ...what would have made more sense would have been to post a picture of Marley alongside it too see the comparison...
For the record i don't think they do apart from both of them not really having any hair at the same age!

Reactions: 10
The ice bath / sauna is the new bike. He’ll buy all the gear, talk about nothing else for a month and then it’ll be forgotten about as he moves on to his next “thing”.

Reactions: 13
He just can’t come to terms that Marley isn’t like Indie and has never slept well, from what he has said previously. I’m kind of in the same boat. My first one started sleeping really well from 6months, now my second one got worse after 6 months 😂 She is now 13 months, wakes anywhere between 2-5 times a night, sometimes stays awake for 2hrs and I breastfeed her. I’ve accepted that I lucked out with my first one as he’s now 4 and is excellent at taking himself to sleep. I don’t get the constant moaning about kids not sleeping through. Yes, it’s tit, but just get on with it! It’s not like they have full time jobs and need to work sleep deprived all day long ( neither do I, I’m a SAHM). I wish he just accepted Marley for who he is (an absolute cutie by what we see) and stopped trying to turn him into Indie no2.

Reactions: 11
Re the weanin15 sleep post - I’m relieved to see lots of comments from people saying it’s normal. So fed up of Instagram sleep consultants acting like a babies waking up at night is some sort of abnormal disease that needs to be cured.
totally agree with Paulaj - Rosie is a SAHM so she doesn’t have to work sleep deprived. My baby is a similar age and still wakes but I’ve got used to it and I know he will outgrow it eventually. It’s part of motherhood and it doesn’t need fixing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He just can’t come to terms that Marley isn’t like Indie and has never slept well, from what he has said previously. I’m kind of in the same boat. My first one started sleeping really well from 6months, now my second one got worse after 6 months 😂 She is now 13 months, wakes anywhere between 2-5 times a night, sometimes stays awake for 2hrs and I breastfeed her. I’ve accepted that I lucked out with my first one as he’s now 4 and is excellent at taking himself to sleep. I don’t get the constant moaning about kids not sleeping through. Yes, it’s tit, but just get on with it! It’s not like they have full time jobs and need to work sleep deprived all day long ( neither do I, I’m a SAHM). I wish he just accepted Marley for who he is (an absolute cutie by what we see) and stopped trying to turn him into Indie no2.
He's a beautiful baby who had a rough start and to see his father speak about him like he's some sort of nightmare child because he is just a normal baby is infuriating. Joe wants to carry on as normal like he hasn't got small children who need their parents at that age. He wants to piss around in his sauna all day by the looks of it. He hardly works full time hours and his wife doesn't work at all so to complain about children being children just boils my piss!!!

Reactions: 7
I think there is a difference between a handful of night wakings and a child who doesn't sleep. I have friends who had the latter and they were at breaking point. Many of my friends did varying degrees of sleep training myself included and our kids all still have bad nights because of teething, illness, development such as crawling, walking and talking so it's definitely not a guaranteed solution. I just think like others have said Joe is just naive thinking it's parenting influence that gets you a good sleeper, when it is luck. I also think Indie very much goes with the flow and Marley likes a routine and that just doesn't fit with Joe's ideal lifestyle of doing what he wants when he wants.

Reactions: 6
My husband's family all love this slimy moron and I need to make them see the light - what angle do you reckon I should go with?

• Haha
My 2 and a half year old still doesn't sleep all night without at least one waking, welcome to parenting Joe, sometimes you don't get as much sleep as you'd like, you poncy bastard

Reactions: 9
My husband's family all love this slimy moron and I need to make them see the light - what angle do you reckon I should go with?
I'd go with starving his baby daughter from 8.30am until 8.30pm in order to force her to eat a Mexican bean stew. She was crying and refusing to eat it, and he was filming her for instagram and offering up this method to us all as his expert 'advice'.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My 2 and a half year old still doesn't sleep all night without at least one waking, welcome to parenting Joe, sometimes you don't get as much sleep as you'd like, you poncy bastard
My 7 year old STILL doesn't sleep all night. His big brother no problem we had the odd teething stints etc but generally a good sleeper. Then number two came along and slept in 30 mins stints or up 6 times a night until he was about 2. He still wakes every night and comes into bed beside us 👍🙈

Sleep ‘experts’ ‘consultants’ or whatever else they style themselves as are nothing but money grabbing charlatans preying on tired, desperate middle class parents who think children can be programmed to be whatever they want them to be. No one is an expert in every child in the world. Poor Marley 🙁

Reactions: 12
I'd go with starving his baby daughter from 8.30am until 8.30pm in order to force her to eat a Mexican bean stew. She was crying and refusing to eat it, and he was filming her for instagram and offering up this method to us all as his expert 'advice'.
Didn't he refuse her bread when him and Rosie were eating it as well? Absolute pair of pricks.

Reactions: 15
I was a massive fan of his too before coming to this thread 🤣 But I see him in a completely different light now. The slagging off of his parents, preaching about exercise being the cure-all to mental health (it's not), the disordered eating (4 slices of marmalade on toast and 9am G&Ts, anyone?) and shoving cameras in lovely Indie and Marley's faces expecting them to be performing monkeys, and the vague shaming of parents who don't constantly feed their kids organic kale. I used to find him down to earth (LOL) but since Covid everything has gone to his head. He seems to genuinely think he's our saviour while he's profiting off a pandemic. Some might think that's just good business but it doesn't sit well with me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Moaning about his infants sleep again on weanin15. Completely biologically normal for a child to wake in the night - a good percentage of adults don't sleep through without needing a wee, a drink etc. He's vile.

Reactions: 8
Moaning about his infants sleep again on weanin15. Completely biologically normal for a child to wake in the night - a good percentage of adults don't sleep through without needing a wee, a drink etc. He's vile.

Never know anyone to complain about their kids and sleep as much as he does! Why did he have kids if he can’t handle things like this? He’s constantly going on about his frustration and lack of patience with the children and it annoys me beyond belief that he seems to expect them to be these perfect children who sleep through, and eat everything that’s put in front of them, and behave perfectly, they’re not bloody robots FFS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.