Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sandwich looked rank 🤢
Also pleased he’s toned down the bragging today with his Canadian imported cedar wood sauna...all £11k worth....prick

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I suppose someone must be arguing it's a medical appointment. Looks more like a spa treatment to me.

Reactions: 11
Wish he'd put his hairy arse away or tbh would I rather see that than his greasy face? yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For your viewing pleasure

Again is this breaking lock down rules? Not like he gives a tit but he's either going somewhere to have it done or bringing some to have it done
I think Chinese medicine is a stretch tbh - there is no medical evidence to support cupping at all. I just can't understand how tone deaf he is - thick as pig tit!!

Reactions: 12
Did he cheat on another girlfriend?
It is thought that his relationship with Rosie overlapped with his ex. People who know him have alluded here that he is not faithful.
Did we ever confirm if that photo of him that was shared on here a few months ago from his IG with a woman (not Rosie) in the bed in the background was real or not??

Another brill comment.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It is thought that his relationship with Rosie overlapped with his ex. People who know him have alluded here that he is not faithful.
Did we ever confirm if that photo of him that was shared on here a few months ago from his IG with a woman (not Rosie) in the bed in the background was real or not??

Another brill comment.
Would not surprise me in the least - he's so in love with himself.

Reactions: 1
Poor indies already getting pushed into doing the things he likes. No way did she ask to start boxing with him unless she knows she can give him a good hard jab in the ballsack like he deserves 🤡

It's just like the fletcher kids they're going to have no hobbies or interests of their own it's all of their parents interests pushed on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s just said on his live he plays an hour to an hour and half of call of duty per night!!

Also I’ve been blocked by the messiah on one of my burner accounts. Admittedly I may have messaged him about the sauna/ice box saga to let him know how insensitive he was being. Obviously( as we knew) narcs can’t take criticism.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He’s just said on his live he plays an hour to an hour and half of call of duty per night!!

Also I’ve been blocked by the messiah on one of my burner accounts. Admittedly I may have messaged him about the sauna/ice box saga to let him know how insensitive he was being. Obviously( as we knew) narcs can’t take criticism.
What happened to his good sleep habits?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Very interesting 🤔 ! He acts like an immature student and now he’s playing games into the small hours I bet ! Maybe that’s the reason he’s tired in the morning and not because of poor Marley ! Honestly I don’t know how Rosie puts up with him !

Reactions: 11
If we merge those two together we can get the next thread title - 'Will Joe and Rosie last? As long as he keeps bringing in the cash!'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.