Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't read the room can he?
So many people are struggling with basics now but Joe's bragging about his jacuzzi etc.
Again how Essential is it these are put in during lockdown?

Wish the media would pick up on this like they do with other influences breaking the rules.
He’s probably got his brother and Dad fitting it for him as well.

Reactions: 3
He really needs to tone down the favouritism for his daughter and his new money. New money no class :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Hey. I don’t normally come on the Wicks thread but was being nosey and wondering where in Surrey he lives. Would anyone mind letting me know if that’s ok? I’ve had a scroll back but couldn’t find anything. Thank you. X

Hey. I don’t normally come on the Wicks thread but was being nosey and wondering where in Surrey he lives. Would anyone mind letting me know if that’s ok? I’ve had a scroll back but couldn’t find anything. Thank you. X

Virginia Water I believe

Wow. He’s going to cry over his toast and marmalade tonight! There’s loads more comments now... they’re great!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s getting totally rinsed on Daily Mail 😂😂😂 will be crying tomorrow saying his mental health is suffering

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you planning a trip to piss in his jacuzzi? If so, thanks 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't even hate watch this c*nt anymore. It's almost as though he's a parody. Does he honestly think people want to see him parading his new jacuzzi/steam room/whatever the duck it is.
100,000 people have died in this pandemic, Joe. But it's ok because you've made millions. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I really want to select the “duck off joe” options on his polls but I don’t want to give him the engagement... must resist!!
I did it. It felt good.

Also I bet the ice bath lasts 3 weeks like his usual fads. But I'm sure they will make good use of the jacuzzi for partying or at least Roise and her fun friends will.

Reactions: 8
Used to really like him a few years ago. Bought all his books etc. But he's just a money making con artist. He doesn't state the calories fat protein fibre etc in any meal. Why? Because he doesn't ever want you to learn how to do it yourself. Nutrition education is key to weigt loss. His plan is crap. No carbs unless you workout? Sorry but that's disordered eating. You can eat whatever you want as long as you're in a calorie deficit. (may not be healthy but you get the point)
His bragging about this sauna was the straw that broke the camel's back I've unfollowed now.

Reactions: 22
He’s no different to any weight loss program weight watchers slimming world etc ..
People are desperate to get fit and lose weight so they will just pay up 💰
So the normal person try’s to be like Joe yet Joe doesn’t work he can spend as much money as he likes on food and he has a home gym ! He can exercise whenever he wants !
Not very attainable for most people !

Reactions: 9
he's so tone deaf. I can't believe he's shared that sauna and ice bath thing during a pandemic where people are struggling to feed their kids. a pandemic that he has profited from endlessly. Absolutely disgusted in him. have some grace and decorum! Why is it "celebs" like him can get away with showing off yet when your average person shows off people become resentful? Why do we/the public allow celebrities to get away with behaving like this?

Reactions: 12
after going on for nearly a year about helping the kids and being the best thing since sliced bread. You would think he wouldnt share this in what seems to be for most the toughest lockdown to date. Im glad you made your millions last year.. but at least share a thought for the rest of us.

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad we have made it to almost a year of this pandemic and I've not done PE with Joe once! My 5 year olds school keep putting it on her timetable but I just take her to the park to run around instead, revolutionary!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad we have made it to almost a year of this pandemic and I've not done PE with Joe once! My 5 year olds school keep putting it on her timetable but I just take her to the park to run around instead, revolutionary!
bravo! 👏 same here..i refuse to have that prat and his annoying voice on my tv !
i think its laziness on part of school too in some ways ..oh PE lets get them to do Joe Wicks..that's trendy isn't it! my daughter's school started off with putting him on timetable but then thankfully started with stuff that could be done in garden or park, challenges etc

Reactions: 11
bravo! 👏 same here..i refuse to have that prat and his annoying voice on my tv !
i think its laziness on part of school too in some ways ..oh PE lets get them to do Joe Wicks..that's trendy isn't it! my daughter's school started off with putting him on timetable but then thankfully started with stuff that could be done in garden or park, challenges etc
This ☝. Schools have PE teachers, they should make their own school videos with their own staff. If that's not do-able give pupils list of exercise to try to do instead.

Reactions: 7
Ehhhh why does he always shout when rattling off a recipe? ( it was on his grid) mute scroll down.

Reactions: 3
Wtf was that sandwhich!!!??? 🤢
I'm all for a fish finger sandwhich occassionally(usually when I'm hungover 😂)...but I dunno what that abomination was!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.