Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf? An ice bath, sauna and god knows what are essential businesses to be installed for the messiah’s home?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
What’s that dodgy mankini all about 🤢
Too bloody lazy to put a wash load on and so had to resort to wearing one of Dozie’s old tits out for the lads modelling outfits probably 😂

Not only that but advise is to stay at home so why a photo of Marley in a car seat?

Also why have your kids on the kitchen work tops where you're preparing food! Plus when Joe was walking in and Rosie was doing Indies hair, wouldn't of taken much for Marley to shuffle off the counter 😪
Marley probably goes to nursery with Indie to give them a break from doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So one minute he’s crying on Instagram for the poor and then the next he’s showing us his ice bath jacuzzi and sauna being built in his garden 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s that dodgy mankini all about 🤢
My eyes absolutely did not need to see this :sick:

“What’s this Indie? Golden glitter..? It’s dust Indie, come on :rolleyes:

Just put the the sparkly stuff on the poor girls pancakes and let her eat them in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
dont give her too many tasty naturally good for you raspberries but hes ok covering the brekkie in some unnatural glitter crap! what a tool !
Also it’s clear Indie has got to the fussy toddler stage if she wont eat anything without golden sparkles. What happened to taking her away from the table and bringing her back when she’s starving Joe? Nah just cover it in glitter!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am surprised (maybe i shouldn't be) he was checking messages on his phone i assumed (maybe wrongly) it should be avoided for a few days after it
I got it recently and wasn’t told to stay off my phone. Also wasn’t told to stay away from alcohol either (like another comment stated)

Reactions: 1
He can't read the room can he?
So many people are struggling with basics now but Joe's bragging about his jacuzzi etc.
Again how Essential is it these are put in during lockdown?

Wish the media would pick up on this like they do with other influences breaking the rules.

Reactions: 16
He can't read the room can he?
So many people are struggling with basics now but Joe's bragging about his jacuzzi etc.
Again how Essential is it these are put in during lockdown?

Wish the media would pick up on this like they do with other influences breaking the rules.
Really quite disgusting behaviour to be honest, there is no need to brag when thousands of people are struggling to eat & losing jobs! He can have all of these lovely things but he doesn’t need to shout about it. Idiot

Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t want to go in that jacuzzi after he’s been in it naked 🤢 can’t believe I kind of fancied him once now he just makes me cringe and feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marley seemed forward-facing in that car seat. He’s far too little. Please turn him round Joe/Rosie 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Marley seemed forward-facing in that car seat. He’s far too little. Please turn him round Joe/Rosie 😩
Indie was forward facing at a similar age - they don’t care about car seat safety. They don’t care about safety - look at how many times theyve sat their kids on worktops or by hobs. Remember the infamous This Morning segment with Indie perched perilously close to a hot tray?!

Reactions: 11
Look at this massive jacuzzi I bought with all the money you made me last year, you know whilst you were all furloughed and losing your jobs.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So one minute he’s crying on Instagram for the poor and then the next he’s showing us his ice bath jacuzzi and sauna being built in his garden 🙄
Honestly, that made my blood boil. What a self-absorbed, self-obsessed pos he is. Next he'll be installing his golden plated toilet and sink a la Uday Hussein (who I think I would prefer to exercise along with at this point). The man is an absolute cretin.

Reactions: 8
He is so tone deaf about bleeping everything. Thick as tit and totally clueless. Boasting about his hot tub when thousands of businesses are going down the pan, spouting his godawful opinions about breastfeeding and feeding kids (shock horror) pasta, having the audacity to go on stories and claim that he has 'worked harder than ever this month' doing workout videos when NHS staff are doing double shifts and putting themselves at risk. Just shut your big bleeping gob and do your exercise videos. The British do not like a show off, and pride comes right before a fall.

Reactions: 17
I really want to select the “duck off joe” options on his polls but I don’t want to give him the engagement... must resist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.