Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle Wicks’ Instagram content for this weekend Bingo!

1. Shot of Joe’s bare arse streaking to the Jacuzzi
2. Shot of Dozie, in a bikini, in the jacuzzi. Water level just below the tits for maximum impact.
3. 9 billion stories of Joe making farting references in the jacuzzi
4. Footage of Joe perilously dangling Marley in the jacuzzi
5. Footage of Indie in the jacuzzi delivering the line ‘early gin ton in the jacuzzi’
6. 3 billion mentions of Canada
7. Patronising speech about how buying a jacuzzi can improve your mental health, if you would like to improve your mental health subscribe to my plan
You forgot the speech about how hard he’s worked to buy things like this and how hard he had it when he was a kid ( I’m actually very doubtful about how hard he did have it he’s mum was a professional social worker hardly short of money then ! )
We will then have to accept him showing off because he deserves it so much ... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
You forgot the speech about how hard he’s worked to buy things like this and how hard he had it when he was a kid ( I’m actually very doubtful about how hard he did have it he’s mum was a professional social worker hardly short of money then ! )
We will then have to accept him showing off because he deserves it so much ... 🙄🙄
Also
Indie can you spell Jacuzzi ?
Indie point to Canada on the map !

A late night series of photos of them in the hot tub drinking and how you need to remember to reconnect with your partner.
(His mum staying over in the spare room to watch the kids)

Also I know he does a lot of David Brent impressions etc but I swear he said Am I mad Indie ? In a non ironic way

Body coach HQ - You don't have to be mad to work here but it helps 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also
Indie can you spell Jacuzzi ?
Indie point to Canada on the map !

A late night series of photos of them in the hot tub drinking and how you need to remember to reconnect with your partner.
(His mum staying over in the spare room to watch the kids)

Also I know he does a lot of David Brent impressions etc but I swear he said Am I mad Indie ? In a non ironic way

Body coach HQ - You don't have to be mad to work here but it helps 🤪
I hope Dozie has stocked up on the thrush treatment cream if they are planning reconnecting sessions in the jacuzzi, those things play havoc with the ph of your vag!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I hope Dozie has stocked up on the thrush treatment cream if they are planning reconnecting sessions in the jacuzzi, those things play havoc with the ph of your vag!
And surely it’s a bit grim if they’re going to get frisky in the jacuzzi then let Indie ‘jump in’ in the morning 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is a jacuzzi and a sauna an essential item? Like how do they get away with it ... Building a sauna isn't really essential right now...

Reactions: 9
my theory for tomorrow’s “big” announcement.. guest spots, so he doesn’t have to do all the workouts he’s said he will

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dear god now he’s encouraging Marley to head butt the sofa
That’s what happens when you’re a health guru and you give your baby a sugary ice cream for his dinner.

Is a jacuzzi and a sauna an essential item? Like how do they get away with it ... Building a sauna isn't really essential right now...
I suppose he gets away with it because it’s outside and he thinks he ‘needs’ it for professional reasons but he’s deffo bending rules. . What worries me is the rampant consumerism. He literally can’t stop buying/blagging things. What Is he trying to feel?
Part of me can’t wait until he gets his energy bills for running a 6 man sauna, hot tub and an industrial ice machine out of what used to be quite a nice garden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm new here, only joined because of some covidiot influencer, but I can honestly say after reading these threads then looking back through his content, jesus it's like I've had tattle eye surgery... He really does come off as a complete knob! I never saw it before.
Yes once you read Tattle you’re hooked. I was exactly the same with PTWM.

Reactions: 14
Did you hear that it was his brother George filming him jumping in the jacuzzi?! He’s just a law into himself!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to like Joe Wicks, have some of his books and actually took part in some pe with Joe at the beginning, but over the last 6-8 months he was become this arrogant, needy, look at me twit.
The arrogance and downright hypocrisy to come on your Instagram and cry to the world abiut your mental health and how we are all in this together, and try to be relatable to the public, then not even a month later openly boast about flouting rules to have an giant hot tub etc installed in your garden using the money you have made to try and support people mentally when so many are losing their jobs, working on reduced wages and juggling homeschooling has absolutely infuriated me.

I feel like he always needs some sort of approval from his fans with his insesint poll taking, total parent issues there I think.

This selfish behaviour will lose him alot of followers, including me. Bye Joe you selfish moron.

Reactions: 15
He's the curly twatted version of Sam Smith who sat crying outside his mansion the first month of lockdown. The level of tone deaf twattery is astounding. Don't people see that Joe profited massively from lockdown and is such a fraud. He continually breaks the rules, his exercise is tit, he has an eating disorder and doesn't gone a tit about people's health. It's infuriating.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, he’ll wheel out the “5 year overnight success” crap again 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.