Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people love Joe and I understand why he is doing PE with Joe (why wouldn't he?) but over exposure is never a good thing in my eyes. If he's all over the mainstream press again and being interviewed on TV the majority of the general public may become sick of him. I saw quite a few negative Joe comments last night and it wasn't on here. Or it could be the fact that people are fed up of the whole situation and Joe just slots into the negative memory of lockdown. You know what I didn't mind him before lockdown in March, it was his whole breaking the rules flaunting it on Instagram that made me dislike him.

Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people love Joe and I understand why he is doing PE with Joe (why wouldn't he?) but over exposure is never a good thing in my eyes. If he's all over the mainstream press again and being interviewed on TV the majority of the general public may become sick of him. I saw quite a few negative Joe comments last night and it wasn't on here. Or it could be the fact that people are fed up of the whole situation and Joe just slots into the negative memory of lockdown. You know what I didn't mind him before lockdown in March, it was his whole breaking the rules flaunting it on Instagram that made me dislike him.
They put him in the 10 am news on BBC Radio London, bigging himself up. It’s unbearable. Why are they all in thrall to him?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oi, Saint Joe of the bellends, yes people are worried about feeding the kids, paying their bills, juggling work with home education and do you know what? It’s exactly because of you, Dozie and people like you that we’re in this situation.
Remember when you pissed of to Scotland with the biker boys and did your little mini tour? Remember when Dozie went on an all day bender with several mates from different households? Remember when you rented all those big duck off houses to film in because your own big duck off house wasn’t good enough? Remember when you boasted about staying behind after “work” to having a session with Jamie Oliver? Shall I can continue?
All that went out on your media platform to millions, it gave the message that ‘well Joe Wicks is doing it, I can to’. You have repeatedly flouted the rules and now you’re crying because you feel bad for others.
duck off Joe, am sure the millions you are making out of other people’s misfortune will stop the faux tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oi, Saint Joe of the bellends, yes people are worried about feeding the kids, paying their bills, juggling work with home education and do you know what? It’s exactly because of you, Dozie and people like you that we’re in this situation.
Remember when you pissed of to Scotland with the biker boys and did your little mini tour? Remember when Dozie went on an all day bender with several mates from different households? Remember when you rented all those big duck off houses to film in because your own big duck off house wasn’t good enough? Remember when you boasted about staying behind after “work” to having a session with Jamie Oliver? Shall I can continue?
All that went out on your media platform to millions, it gave the message that ‘well Joe Wicks is doing it, I can to’. You have repeatedly flouted the rules and now you’re crying because you feel bad for others.
duck off Joe, am sure the millions you are making out of other people’s misfortune will stop the faux tears.
Honestly, I never liked him before but after seeing the crocodile tears yesterday, he actually gives me the rage. I truly hope that people get sick of the hole. As many have pointed out, if he is crying over children then he can always use his platform like Marcus Rashford and maybe have some actual dignity like Marcus Rashford.

Reactions: 24
Why does he need new backgrounds for his videos all the time just stay in your home gymn we all know you have one dick. Ild be pissed if I was Rosie uprooting the house all the time

Reactions: 10
Why does he need new backgrounds for his videos all the time just stay in your home gymn we all know you have one dick. Ild be pissed if I was Rosie uprooting the house all the time
Maybe this way he can write off redecoration as a business expense.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Just watched his video. ‘You HAVE to exercise this year’ basically translates to you have to buy my new app or watch my YouTube videos so I can earn even more money for doing whatever I please, taking trips and generally enjoying life. Whilst you all struggle to work, look after your kids and pay the bills.
:censored:

Reactions: 9
I remember seeing one of his stories where he was talking about doing rehab for his dodgy hip. There is no way on earth someone of his age who is healthy should be having joint problems. His exercises are clearly shite. And should children with soft bones be doing HIIT in the first place?

Reactions: 11
Clicked the unfollow button today. Can’t stand his face anymore. I turned on the live yesterday for a split moment when he was ‘crying’. That was the last straw I needed to unfollow him.

I remember seeing one of his stories where he was talking about doing rehab for his dodgy hip. There is no way on earth someone of his age who is healthy should be having joint problems. His exercises are clearly shite. And should children with soft bones be doing HIIT in the first place?

I won’t defend him on much but this I will. I am 32 and have had 3 hip surgeries for bone deformities, nothing to do with exercise.... I had the option of doing rehab to prolong the time until I needed surgery but decided to go for the surgery while I still have hope of being able to return to my normal activity. I don’t know if joe has similar issue, but sensible exercise does not always equal no msk issues and likewise dodgy exercising doesn’t necessarily cause them (although absolutely they can be exacerbated.. one of the many reasons I hate hiit).

Reactions: 4
No they shouldn’t. It’s boring and they’re too young to do squats and lunges and burpees. He’s not a PE teacher, he has absolutely no idea.

• Heart
Makes out he's doing it for the people when it's just to line his pocket 🙄

Makes out he's doing it for the people when it's just to line his pocket 🙄

It’s amazing how many people think he’s just doing this to be kind and help people, he’s doing it for the money and publicity, nothing more!

Reactions: 18
I saw someone on Twitter describe him as "selfless" as if he didn't make millions off the back of it and get more publicity and praise than he could ever dream of while simultaneously breaking lockdown rules left right and centre

Reposting memes about yourself. Could you get any more embarrassing 🤢

It’s amazing how many people think he’s just doing this to be kind and help people, he’s doing it for the money and publicity, nothing more!
Funny I’ve just had that discussion with some friends who think the sun shines out if his arse....they don’t see what’s wrong with him profiting from the pandemic as ‘people need to make money’ 🙄 seem to be happy to push aside his rule breaking, his behaviour towards his mum/Rosie....I could go on but I’m wasting my breath....

Funny I’ve just had that discussion with some friends who think the sun shines out if his arse....they don’t see what’s wrong with him profiting from the pandemic as ‘people need to make money’ 🙄 seem to be happy to push aside his rule breaking, his behaviour towards his mum/Rosie....I could go on but I’m wasting my breath....

I’ve just had a similar conversation with some colleagues. Talking about lockdown, and exercise and what we’re planning to do... “oh, have you seen that Joe Wicks is going PE again...I bet you’ll be doing that won’t you?” Er no. He’s a twit.

• Haha
I won’t defend him on much but this I will. I am 32 and have had 3 hip surgeries for bone deformities, nothing to do with exercise.... I had the option of doing rehab to prolong the time until I needed surgery but decided to go for the surgery while I still have hope of being able to return to my normal activity. I don’t know if joe has similar issue, but sensible exercise does not always equal no msk issues and likewise dodgy exercising doesn’t necessarily cause them (although absolutely they can be exacerbated.. one of the many reasons I hate hiit).
I should have been more clear - my gran was born with a congenital hip problem so I know these things can affect all ages. But he is clearly very fit and to my knowledge he has not mentioned anything like what you have or arthritis which leads me to believe his issues stem from over exercising or bad techniques. I previously followed someone who is a very advanced yoga practitioner and I really admired her back story and technique until I found out she is not yet forty and needed a double hip replacement. A lot of what these people are selling is dangerous in my opinion and a one way ticket to chronic injury.

No they shouldn’t. It’s boring and they’re too young to do squats and lunges and burpees. He’s not a PE teacher, he has absolutely no idea.
I know it's not ideal weather and parents are busy but why not just take your kid to the park for a runaround for an hour or play some games with them if you've got a back garden? I don't have kids but are they really interested in squats and burpees? That sounds like zero fun.

Reactions: 5

Yel

His Halo is slipping a bit on the mail, the most liked comments are still the over the top ones going on about saint joe. But there are now the odd ones talking about how much he's made from covid. All the free advertising from schools must be worth millions! I wouldn't mind if he actually did workouts that were suitable for children, but there's thousands of people doing a much better job with no recongition or money!

1609868287113.png

Reactions: 8
His Halo is slipping a bit on the mail, the most liked comments are still the over the top ones going on about saint joe. But there are now the odd ones talking about how much he's made from covid. All the free advertising from schools must be worth millions! I wouldn't mind if he actually did workouts that were suitable for children, but there's thousands of people doing a much better job with no recongition or money!

View attachment 373378
This attitude really bugs me. What about the doctors and nurses that are very much making differences to people's lives right now and aren't even getting pay rises let alone becoming millionaires? That goes for all essential workers, particularly teachers who have been treated like absolute crap and expected to put themselves in danger to keep schools open. What has Joe Wicks sacrificed exactly?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.