Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That absolutely boils my piss - when the animals suddently do a disappearing act.
Mine too....I can’t imagine dumping my little guy because some millionaire wanted to connect....my other half knows that he’s more likely to end up sleeping in the shed than the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine too....I can’t imagine dumping my little guy because some millionaire wanted to connect....my other half knows that he’s more likely to end up sleeping in the shed than the dog 😂
I read that Meghan Markle did it when she met Harry and that immediately set off alarm bells.

Reactions: 2
Rarely posts on Wean in 15 and now it's about 7 Gusto ads in a row. It's like "Hey, seeing as my weaning cook book and plan was a flop with Marley, why not wean your baby on Gusto instead".

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does he know that dogs don't really work that way?
Yes, different breeds can exhibit certain traits and characteristics but you can't go to a breeder with a wishlist like that and get a dog that does exactly what you want it to.

It's an animal.

Jesus, Joe. Please nobody sell him a dog.

Reactions: 12
Here come the tiredness posts! Imagine being a normal person with teething children who then has to go to work for 8+ hours per day. Wonder what time he’s going to snort down a full box of weetabix 🥴
Is weetabix his latest thing? He used to eat about 8 peices of toast with marmalade when I followed him.

I wish he would just duck off. I’m so sick of seeing his face everywhere!
I agree - he is rapidly turning into the new Jamie Oliver.

Reactions: 7
Oh god. His app advert is on the side of a bus stop down the road. Saw it this morning and heaved.

He's creeping into the North.

duck off Joe we don't want yer up'ere.

Reactions: 6
Hang on I thought he already had a dog! Whose dog was it in all his videos then? Clearly someone else who was in his house when they shouldn't have been...

If my sons was that bad with teething pain i’d give him calpol. Wonder if they don’t like to give their children unnecessary medication, even if the poor mite is in pain.

If my sons was that bad with teething pain i’d give him calpol. Wonder if they don’t like to give their children unnecessary medication, even if the poor mite is in pain.
Nah I reckon they dose him up with everything in the hope he’ll (ie Joe) will sleep

Reactions: 5
I feel for Marley. Can't remember him calling out Indie for being a poor sleeper when she was the same age.

She might not have been but why can't he just say kids?

Also reckon this will lead on to maybe sleep in 15 Joe Wicks guide to getting a good night sleep?😂

Reactions: 12
I often wonder where Rosie’a dogs went 😂

Also, the fact his number 1 requirement for having a dog was for it to be ‘cuddly’ is hilarious... he has no idea! If he thinks a baby gets up in the night wait until you have a puppy Joe, it won’t be cuddly then!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.