Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to laugh as surely in his 4 million pound house he's got a least a couple of baths hanging around 🙄 their parenting is lazy. I always feel for Marley as He's clearly not the favourite. I'm all for hand me downs and think it's good to reuse clothes but buy the poor Boy his own coat and gloves at least something to call his own!
Yes!! The fact every bin is pretty much pink and indies winds me up, I know it’s good to not be wasteful but couldn’t he have his own bib? I just always feel so sad for Marley

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All I thought of was how cold must his kids hands be being outside and in the snow.

I remember my hands freezing on snow days... there would no way id be out in the snow without a scarf and gloves +coat since Indie looked like she was out without one..... unless i was out for a nano second....

Reactions: 8
To be fair, my 2 year old was out today without hat or mittens because he absolutely refused to wear them!

Reactions: 4
’half reps Rosie’ I’m gonna start calling her - not full chin ups! Can’t fault her body though - but she has the genetics and the time to dedicate to it as she doesn’t have a job and they both prioritise the gym over actually looking after their kids. Why is Indie sat in her pants in the gym while both her parents pose/‘train’?

Reactions: 13
Poor Indie, sat on the floor in her pants, whilst her parents film their vanity project.
’half reps Rosie’ I’m gonna start calling her - not full chin ups! Can’t fault her body though - but she has the genetics and the time to dedicate to it as she doesn’t have a job and they both prioritise the gym over actually looking after their kids. Why is Indie sat in her pants in the gym while both her parents pose/‘train’?
Both of these! Rosie's not doing full pull ups and two why is your child in the gym in her pants and why are you publishing that on the internet?

Also where's Marley?

LASTLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He can go take a long run with his classes. It’s Mr Motivator in this house. I cannot recommend him enough!! He welcomes everyone individually, he pushes everyone on, and he clearly warms up everyone effectively before going into the main body of the session. It’s for the whole family too.

And all he asks is a donation to a homeless charity
i know this is now slightly off topic but just wanted to say thanks for bringing this to our attention!
i did Mr Motivators class this morning - hes doing a week of classes via Thrillz UK Facebook page (Fitness for the Nation with Mr Motivator & Thrillz).
I havent done any proper exercise (other than walking and swimming) since March when i came down with Covid and it took a long while to fully recover.
I really enjoyed this morning's workout.
warm up, clear instructions before going into next moves, alternatives for the less mobile, little mentions for people joining the class and really nice positive speeches at the end.
i will definitely join up with his other classes.

I love Mr Motivator ! I’ve been doing some YouTube work outs called Walking with Leslie Sansone so much more enjoyable !

Reactions: 2
I can’t knock Mr.M, the fun, the retro of it all, and the complete professionalism. I am a group exercise instructor and I will confidently say Mr M blows Joe out the water. My 11 yo has finally dumped Joe in favour of Mr M. And I don’t have to supervise as much as I know he is doing more appropriate exercises than Joe the knobhead.
And he always says hi to me , not gonna lie, love that 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why oh why oh why have they brushed Indie‘s beautiful curls this morning? Surely everyone knows you don’t brush curly hair 🤯

Reactions: 7
Not only that but advise is to stay at home so why a photo of Marley in a car seat?

Also why have your kids on the kitchen work tops where you're preparing food! Plus when Joe was walking in and Rosie was doing Indies hair, wouldn't of taken much for Marley to shuffle off the counter 😪

Reactions: 9
Not only that but advise is to stay at home so why a photo of Marley in a car seat?

Also why have your kids on the kitchen work tops where you're preparing food! Plus when Joe was walking in and Rosie was doing Indies hair, wouldn't of taken much for Marley to shuffle off the counter 😪
I don't think they've been following lockdown rules in the slightest tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.