Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands down the worst thing he’s ever posted, indie with her legs wide open and little knickers on 😳😳 how has he posted that?!?! He has no clue who is watching his stories. Disgraceful

He’s deleted it now thankfully!! Moron
It was beyond awful, the man needs a social media intervention -doesnt bear thinking about how many weirdos saw it before he deleted it 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Reckon we can get him disbarred as the “nations PE teacher” for showing us all his bare arse.

Reactions: 6
Him sliding into that wall was 100% staged. After the success of fart-gate, he needs new material to get himself back in the news
absolutely staged, 100%! he puts his hand in front of his face before hitting the wall so he knew it was there! this man will do anything for attention & to stay relevant. if running into the wall is the best he's got...

the comments on today’s DM article are savage

joes time might be coming to an end

Stay lean (and sane) in lockdown with JOE WICKS

#

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol. Just been reading the comments. His ‘star’ is definitely fading 💅🏻😂

He does know that indie is doing what every other child in nursery does. I use to work in one. It’s lovely ofc but nothing amazing! She’s obviously heard the story before and is reading it to herself in her own words. She’s not actually reading the story word by word.

Reactions: 10
That Justin Bieber song is so inexplicably obnoxious. It makes me want to throw my phone out the window.

Reactions: 2
Oops I offended family & friends fans, telling me how their kids love PE with JW, I replied oh I thinks he's naff, and not trained nor safe to do PE -not heard back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯🍃

• Haha
Can’t stand the guy. He’s such a twit. He thinks so much of himself. His face annoys me, he really thinks he’s gods gift.

• Heart
  • Haha
How easy would it have been for Marley to turn that tap hot when he was in the sink?!
Why would you leave the tap running?!

duck's sake.

Also, has Indie seen snow before Rosie? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I hate the way they plonk the kids on the worktops and then in the kitchen sink whilst his actually probably preparing food 🤢
All those nappies and feet 🤢
I wouldn’t want to eat a meal in that house. !

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I hate the way they plonk the kids on the worktops and then in the kitchen sink whilst his actually probably preparing food 🤢
All those nappies and feet 🤢
I wouldn’t want to eat a meal in that house. !
You have to laugh as surely in his 4 million pound house he's got a least a couple of baths hanging around 🙄 their parenting is lazy. I always feel for Marley as He's clearly not the favourite. I'm all for hand me downs and think it's good to reuse clothes but buy the poor Boy his own coat and gloves at least something to call his own!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.