Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No denying Rosie is fit but Joe knows they’re not full reps - she isn’t going all the way down.

(Still jealous she’s getting close to full reps - I used to be able to do 10 pull ups but struggle with 1 now 😂)

Reactions: 7
No denying Rosie is fit but Joe knows they’re not full reps - she isn’t going all the way down.

(Still jealous she’s getting close to full reps - I used to be able to do 10 pull ups but struggle with 1 now 😂)
So glad someone said it. She’s obviously very fit and strong but nope, they are not full reps. Her arms don’t straighten in between.

(From someone else who used to be fit and strong and can now barely lift herself off of the floor).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see the bbc are using Marcus Rashford for their pe teacher in their homeschool programming. Joe must be pissed off 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Bez once knocked me over into mud at Glastonbury and I still prefer him to Joe Wicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ll get eaten alive for this 🤣🤣 but I bought the app to get some meal inspo and body weight workouts.
There’s about 50 odd meals and I think 12 snack ideas and 5 workouts. I was expecting a bit more variety tbh
Anyway I picked my meals for the next week and threw them in to MyFitnessPal (which I know isn’t the be all and end all) and they’re high in protein which is great however they’re also very high in fat so wondering if I will lose anything at all with it😳
Might just cancel after the month anyway but sure we will see!

So he is charging £80 a year for some recipes and a few workouts? Has he said anything about adding more content on the app? He is a melt.

The tight bastards can’t even manage to do a free 30 day trial either. So basically you have to pay and chance your luck.

Reactions: 12
I’ll get eaten alive for this 🤣🤣 but I bought the app to get some meal inspo and body weight workouts.
There’s about 50 odd meals and I think 12 snack ideas and 5 workouts. I was expecting a bit more variety tbh
Anyway I picked my meals for the next week and threw them in to MyFitnessPal (which I know isn’t the be all and end all) and they’re high in protein which is great however they’re also very high in fat so wondering if I will lose anything at all with it😳
Might just cancel after the month anyway but sure we will see!
Keep us updated on how you get on! Tbh with the plan (I did it 5 years ago) there wasn't a huge deal of variation with meals (especially if you looked at his cook books!) then so it doesn't surprise me there is now!

Personally I feel like he's now short changing people with the plan more now because of the app and the plan wasn't that great to start with.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.